Author Topic: Hardwick - a Clarkson Clone? (Herald-Sun blog 11am)  (Read 2913 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hardwick - a Clarkson Clone? (Herald-Sun blog 11am)
« on: March 11, 2010, 02:09:47 AM »

Is Damien Hardwick more than an Alastair Clarkson clone? 

Jon Ralph blogs live about the rookie coach and his team's 2010 campaign from 11am.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Hardwick - a Clarkson Clone? (Herald-Sun blog 11am)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 09:31:28 AM »
gonna be all over that like flies on nards.  How can they even be asking the question yet?  Hun muck rakers are the pits.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:39:13 AM »
What if he is?

I wouldn't mind a flag after 4 years.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 10:35:51 AM »
What if he is?

I wouldn't mind a flag after 4 years.

Exactly.
How many successful coaches stemmed from serving as assistants under Sheeds?
Nothing to see here.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 12:44:12 PM »
Here's a summary

Ralph: Hi guys great to be with you. I am bullish about the directions the Tigers are going in, but it's going to take plenty of time for them to adapt under their new coach.
The best part - they have lots of young talent, and you fans are going to enjoy judging them this year to see who will come on, and who won't make the grade.
As for Cousins, I think he clearly has another year in him. My take - the club actually could have attempted to trade him last year. They might have got a third-round pick.
They couldn't have done it because it would have looked bad, but as great as he has been, he won't play in the next flag. And that player gained from the third-round pick might have

[Comment From craig: ]
Hi Ralphie, Hopefully a few of the young blokes come on this year. Connors, Collins, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Vickery. You said at best Richmond will win 6 games, but win the wooden spoon. If we win 6 we won't win the spoon.

Ralph:
You are spot on - six wins probably gets you 13th or 14th spot.
I said Richmond would win six at best. That's just an honest appraisal.
It's the way in which they win them. If Deledio grabs a few games by the scruff of the neck, fair enough. If Taylor or Nahas or Vickery or Collins does some great stuff to get the Tigers over the line, you will really be going somewhere

[Comment From Dylan : ]
Roberts and Taylor?

Ralph:
Both of them look bloody handy, don't they. Roberts is more of a small forward based on what the Tigers have said, but Taylor could be anything.
Spoke to another club yesterday who said he was top-ten talent. Of course we all know the assault charges are hanging over his head, but the club's handling of him has been really mature. No point sacking a bloke who has only been in your club for a week or two. Try to include him and make him a better human being.
Still, that doesn't mean he won't end up in the big house for the assault. Let's hope not

[Comment From stu : ]
what players are still on the list that shouldnt be there

Ralph:
   Stu, I am too diplomatic to tell you who will be dumped next year.
Some people would tell you Jordan McMahon, Jake King, Adam Thomson, Tom Hislop are on shaky ground, and SImmonds and Cousins might retire. That makes six. And of the eleven that came in, some of them won't make the grade because the draft was pretty shaky. That was the risk the Tigers knew they needed to take

[Comment From Tiger : ]
What are your thoughts on playing Jake King as a hard tackling small forward and playing Richard Tambling across half back to create some run (his best asset is his pace)?

Ralph:
   I thought Benny Gale said it best when he basically said King didn't have much natural talent, yet he had a crack. They need to play him even if his nickname is Turnover King. He rips in, and plays the Hardwick style, and takes risks.

[Comment From matt: ]
Is this the Australian way keep kicking people while there down get a life and get of Hardwick’s back, he hasn’t couched a game yet. Talk about something more substantial, we all know tigers are flat at present and will gradually improve so except it and move on there will be no miracles cure.

Ralph:
   I think the Australian way it to say it as it is. I think they finish last, but as funny as it sounds, that's not a criticism. It's just where their list is at. Last year they thought they would play finals and finished second last. This time they are totally aware of where their list is at, but just know they need some pain before it turns around
Someone might go past him at some stage, but at least he has a crack

[Comment From doug : ]
where do you see richmond in 3 years

Ralph:
   The club says they will be playing inals by 2012, and then will stay in there forever. (I might be taking dramatic licence). The problem with five-year plans is that they tend to backfire. Make the five-year plan but keep it inhouse.
I think the Tigers could play finals by then - and only then - but who knows what happens after that. Just like Carlton made the finals this year, but with no Fev aren't any guarantee to do it again.

[Comment From wayne : ]
Hi Ralphy, I'd rather a Clarkson clone than a Wallace clone.

Ralph:
   We probably dragged a few of you in with the provocative Clarkson clone heading, but I think he's going to be great. Perhaps Brad Scott has been a bit more open and as a result we are really talking him up, but Hardwick has impressed in the inner sanctum so far.
My point about the Clarkson clone stuff is that he's going to have to do something special and create some players through inventiveness, because Clarkson developed a great list through some sheer luck as well as hard work.
They got into one of the best drafts ever and got Buddy, Roughy, and Lewis in the top seven picks. Richmond are in the worst draft ever and have taken ten or so players. So they need some luck and to really recruit smart if they are to follow in Clarko's footsteps

[Comment From kev : ]
Ralphie what makes Hardwick more of a clone than any other coach who has served there apprentiship, with that your logic wouldnt they all be so called clones, or am i missing something about Hardwick?

Ralph:
   Kev, you are spot on. Every senior coach comes into the club with experience gained from the previous senior coach. The best thing about Hardwick - premiership experience at Essendon, Port and Hawthorn as an assistant.
He sounds very much like Clarko - soldiers going down and having to replace them, not doing much media and not yet being the full-blown marketer that Wallace was - but that's not a problem.
As you say, the divergance from Wallace's methods will be a good thing in the eyes of the supporters

[Comment From Guest: ]
TUCK.. He is playing a sweeping half back role (in the NAB so far atleast) Think hardwick wants some quality getting out of defence (we will be spending alot of time down back in 2010!). He should be in thier best not an emergency. He had some issues with turnovers but still a better option than our current crop of backs..  

Ralph:
Tuck is a fascinating case study. Nearly leading the best and fairest when Wallace was dumped, then when Rawlings came in it was all over.
He wanted a trade but still had another year on his contract, so he stays.
Apparently he's been really solid in practice matches, with lots of contested ball.
I can't see who else plays at half back. Newman is an out-and-out star, Tambling might have to go back, Edwards is exciting but inconsistent, and who else is there?

[Comment From Tony: ]
Jon is Benny Cousins capable of taking the best and fairest at the TIgers this year and polling well in the Brownlow?

Ralph:   
   I reckon Cousins is a real chance to go high in the best and fairest. Maybe not in the Brownlow just because he will be fighting for the one-votes and not the threes if they don't win much.
He gets a lot of ball around the back and because the Tigers are struggling hasn't got forward much. I would love to see him streaming forward like in the glory days.
Hopefully after a good pre-season he can do more of that

[Comment From Jacob : ]
Is troy simmond really our number 1 ruckman...i believe angus graham has much more to offer that Simmonds

Ralph:
   I think the club will just suck it and see.
Simmonds was injured all last year but the coach clearly likes him because he kept him and sacked Adam Pattison. Pattison isnt a genuine ruckman but probably still has AFL footy left in him.
Then Vickery looks the goods, even if it takes time.
Then you have Browne and Graham and Griffiths. So your ruck stocks are shaping up OK. Graham was pretty hot and cold last year.

[Comment From Grant  : ]
Would you agree this is possibly the worst time since the draft began to be sitting in the Tigers' current predicament. That is, lacking experience, real class, leaders and in need of at least five or six out'n'out stars?

Ralph:
   Yeah, shocking time to rebuild, but you do what you can.
That said, the club loves what it got in the draft.
Martin - gun.
Astbury - very exciting
Griffiths - very tall, and a bargain
Troy Taylor - could be a star if he can dodge this escape charge.

The problem is you can only count on getting four or five good players in a draft, not the ten they have recruited
That's one of the holes you have to fill, and if it's Tuck at least you get hardness around the contest.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 01:26:03 PM »
cont.

[Comment From Tiger2010 : ]
Did you watch Richmond at all last year? How could you say McGuane didn't improve?

Ralph:   
   Maybe I am tough on McGuane. As a collective they went backwards. Moore was elevated into the leadership group on the back of his great 2008 but didn't have a super year. Too often one of McGuane or Moore started on a star and within a quarter and a half they were well beaten and the pair had to exchange opponents.
I believe both have real talent, and Thursfield has limitations but is a genuine stopper.

Rance. Massive question marks, but again he's only in his third year. He is tough and goes hard and bla bla bla bla bla. You need more than being hard in a game where everyone is hard as a cat's head.
I would love to see him given some big jobs in the next year to see if he is capable of playing CHB, not just being the third tall.
Ripper kid, lots of potential, so lets hope he is one of the kids who really flourishes with opportunity

[Comment From bob  : ]
Jon, stupid comment there on trading Cousins, regardless of whether he has 1 more year left the successful experience he brings to the young side is invaluable

Ralph:
   Stupid comment on trading Cousins? You are probably right. His experience is invaluable. I just think they need to create some opportunities and draft picks from nowhere. You are right that the players would have been filthy too.
It just is frustrating that after doing so much to get Cousins, this could easily be his last year. Hopefully he plays until he is 35, and plays in the next finals campaign

[Comment From Hipper : ]
What do you think of Polak as a forward option?

Ralph:   
   Polak is a super story. Unfortunately he's not a super player.
But maybe he can be a very solid AFL player for another five or six years. The upside with him is that he just keeps improving. When the club was talking him up last year they were aware he was only going at half rat power. Now his marking and coordination is so much better.
He should play CHF just because if he doesn't, a kid gets massacred there, or the best tall goes to Riewoldt. They can't afford that because Riewoldt needs to kick four or five for them to be a chance in games

[Comment From Ruthless: ]
Your best 22 was way off the mark Jon. If King plays it will be as a forward and Tambling wont play any further than the wing, more likely HBF

Ralph:   
   Yeah, King has been tried as a forward, and I think they even tried Rance as a forward last week too. But the best 22 is fluid because they have so many kids. I don't like putting King in at half back flank, but who else do you put in there? Same goes for some of the half forward spots

[Comment From Greg : ]
Edwards, Connors, Tambling, Newman, Polo, Farmer. Plenty of options at HBF.

Ralph:
   Would love to see Connors come on, and I think he can.
Haven't seen heaps of Farmer, but they rate him. Tell me a bit about how he's gone in games so far this pre-season

[Comment From Peter : ]
If the Tigers get 75,000 members as per Benny Gale's plan, where do we all sit at the MCG? Where do we all sit at an Etihad home game?

Ralph:
   Apparently the ten-year plan involves them building a 150,000 seat stadium so they can fit them all in for all the Grand Finals they are going to win

[Comment From craig : ]
Riewoldt is $101 for the Coleman medal, any chance he could kick 80 goals?

Ralph:
   Great call. I reckon Riewoldt can have 100 shots on goal. With last year's kicking action, he probably kicks 40.60. He just needs to back himself, and hopefully that means he kicks 70.30 for the year. I will believe it when I see it though.

[Comment From craig : ]
I think Clever was more worried about his hair than his footy

Ralph:
   By all accounts Clever did lots of his best work off the ground. And on the social sites too. Good on him though.

[Comment From Al : ]
Dean Polo? Last year looked like he might have found his feet and was being tried as a medium forward earlier in the pre-season. Any chance he'll repeat his debut game?

Ralph:
   Polo wins the Brownlow if he can repeat his first game!
Amazing how plenty of them started well then petered out.
Tambling's first NAB Cup game was amazing, Meyer had massive talent, Pattison's first year was encouraging, and Schulz clearly had talent to be picked so high. Then they didn't develop them enough. Thankfully the club now has plenty of development resources so the likes of Post and Tambling and Vickery and Astbury are making the most of their talent

[Comment From Seb: ]
Tom Hislop plays the half forward role his kicking is the only real concern but he had 5 shots at goal in a game where we didn't look like scoring for 2 quarters against Hawks. Jake King has said himself he has been training as a forward and he is obviously behind Nahas so I dont see him in the round 1 side regardless of this striking charge.

Ralph:
   I think Tommy Hislop just tries to bash people a bit too much and doesn't concentrate on getting the pill enough. I had a chat with his manager the other day about it and he said he still has a huge upside and massive talent. Said he was one of the best midfielders in his draft. He doesn't one-grab enough and as you say, his kicking can be bad. I have seen him try to hip-and-shoulder blokes 20 metres off the ball too much. True courage is putting your head over it, ripping it out, and giving it to a teammate in space

[Comment From Greg : ]
Farmer has impressed in every game he has played, was solid against the Hawks and made sure Chapman wasn't the match winner he often is against the Cats. Good skills, good defensive pressure, a really consistent performer. The sort of player that stands out in a losing side.

Ralph:
     They need to play Farmer because he is mature and they clearly liked him.
Last year Wallace drafted for Hislop and Thomson and they never got near it.
Give Farmer chances, especially if he can play lock-down on mids and small forwards

[Comment From josh : ]
jon how was trent cotchin been travelling in pre-season games?

Ralph:
   Just spoke to Micky Warner about Cotchin, as he had just watched the replay of a few of the games. We are agreed - he is in super form. The Tigers are thrilled with him too. If he plays 20 games, he comes top-three in the best and fairest. He creates for other players too. Just lifts the performances of those that play around him

[Comment From shane : ]
Richmonds problem is the foward line structure, they dont have any one to kick it to. thats why they stuff around with it. I Believe Richmond has a great midfield and backline but because of no foward line Structure, theirs to much pressure on everyone else. Particully the backline! Stick Troy simmonds down at full foward and the tigers might do all right!

Ralph:
   Don't mind the Simmonds-to-full-forward argument. He is a great kick at goal, takes a mark, crashes a pack, and generally creates mischief.
He wasn't so great in the first ten minutes of last year when he dropped that mark against Carlton, and then Waite ran off Richo about three times and kicked goals.
But that's in the past, hey Richmond supporters.

[Comment From leon : ]
Rance aren't in our best side.

Ralph:   
   If Rance isn't in your best side you are in trouble cos he's a pick 18, and you can't afford to have top-20 draft picks not in your best side.

[Comment From Morro Morro : ]
Big Griffo, great white hope???

Ralph:
   Dunno about Griffiths. He's had a shoulder reco and I don't think he's on the track yet. They pump him up, but which draftee do clubs not pump up. Probably he plays VFL all year and then has a real crack at it next year

[Comment From Guest: ]
The big picture is where the tigs are going to improve on the park. Do you think they need to hunt down a top gun from a other club in this year draft, to build a team around them ?

Ralph:
   It's so hard to get the draft picks to hunt down a gun.
The problem is that if the Tigers even finish third-last, their draft pick is somewhere around 5-8 considering the Gold Coast picks. Ditto next year.
So who do you get with one draft pick like that considering they need to keep their later ones for kids. Still, that's the conundrum Cameron, Hardwick and co will be facing

[Comment From kev: ]
Ralphy anyword on which rookies will be promoted? Polak and ? I'm hoping its Relton Roberts, he's a talent and his name sounds like something scooby-doo would say!!

Ralph:
   Polak definitely gets elevated, but when I spoke to Richmond about it last week, they genuinely didn't know.
Roberts is probably in the box seat. Gourdis is playing as a tall back and they probably have enough of them.
They like Contin who is an inside mid. At least they have eight of them so when there are long term injuries they have plenty more options.
Put it this way - if any of them are good enough to play AFL, they will do it this year.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 01:34:31 PM »
Jon Ralph comes across as a bit of a football nuffy rather than an in depth AFL journalist.
You'd struggle to recognise he's anything other than your average supporter based on those responses.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 01:35:21 PM »
cont.

[Comment From Preston Wiedemeyer 3rd : ]
Bannish McMahon now!! Let him be a blight on Coburg. He might even look half decent at VFL level. He should never again be allowed to disgrace our jumper!

Ralph:
   McMahon came back into the ones last week and had 28 possies, including kick-in duties. The week before he'd been at Coburg, and was apparently ordinary.
I think McMahon is in the same spot as Tuck - needs to do extraordinarily well to save his career

[Comment From Tails : ]
Ralphy, I get a bit P!ssed off at all the negative press the Tiges get, I just don't think the draft was as bad as you say it was and I don't think Richmond are the worst side. Why does slamming Richmond always seem to be the jornos favourite passtime?

Ralph:
   Tails, I didn't slam Richmond, I just said they wouldn't be that good this year.
That's just stating facts. I know it. You know it. They know it.
Better to get it out in the open now rather than talk crap about how they could push for 10-12 wins. It just isn't going to happen, and I would be lying to you as a journo if I peddled that line

Jon you said we have 11 new players, I thought it was 14 list changes? can u explain?

Ralph:
   I think it's 11 new players in, with 14 in total with new rookies.
But if I was to explain it further, you might expose that I have made a mistake, and that wouldn't be right...... Would it? I could have stuffed that up. Took it from the AFL media guide.

[Comment From deano : ]
jonny boy talk to me about jeromey webberley..i hear great things about him

Ralph:
   Webberley is a mature-aged kid who smashed them for Clarence last year down in Tassie. Kicks goals, runs all day, finished runner up in the league b and f.
Be interesting to see how that form stacks up in the AFL. Perfect type of recruit considering late in the draft if you take a kid they are odds-on not to make the grade.

[Comment From Phil: ]
i suspect the tigers are the most heavily supported in the afl. despite being dismal they are the most discussed team in the league. if they ever start winning they will become a collingwood style juggernaut

Ralph:
   Richmond's fans have been the most faithful in the league. The team has been terrible for nearly 3 decades and yet they still stay around. But as you say, if they start playing good footy there are so many latent members it could be something special

post is in our best team jon..bad ommission!

Ralph:
   Post might be in your best team, but where do you play him? Does Thursfield miss out? Rance? McGuane? It's tough to know exactly where to put him.
You might be right. Will have to wait until Round 1 to find out

[Comment From Matt : ]
Jon do you think Riewolt is going to be strong enough and step up on the forward line this year. There are plenty of full backs twice the size of him and each year they keep getting bigger

Ralph:
   I think Riewoldt is never going to be like his cousin - the big bullocking pack marking dynamo. But he's quick and clever and has great hands and if they have another good tall down there he can float across packs and double back and be a real presence. The problem is making sure there is another star in there.

[Comment From Dean : ]
ok im a richmond suppoter out of the new players richmond picked up in last eyars draft who is most like to play seniors this year

Ralph:
   Of the kids drafted, you would think Astbury and Taylor will play seniors. Clearly Martin is never likely to grace Coburg, so he will be great to watch all year.
Then maybe Webberley, and clearly Mitch Farmer. So it's going to be a great year for you to see a million new kids. Some of them will be spuds. But lots of them will flourish

[Comment From leon   : ]
should have traded Rance to Hawthron last year..they wanted him!

Ralph:
   Yeah, Hawthorn were really keen but I don't see that you would have got market value.

[Comment From guest : ]
Ralphy - do you go to the Tiger page on Big Footy?

Ralph:
   I go to bigfooty a little bit. I never post there, but I really value you guys who get down to training and can give those updates. We just can't get everywhere, so it is a great help for us. As for the abuse and the ranting, I can give that a miss

[Comment From craig  : ]
Mitch Morton reminds me of Stevie J, Plays on, arrogent, loves the spotlight. Hopefully he can be half as good as SJ.

Ralph:
   Haven't spoken about Mitch Morton much. He is a beauty isn't he. How about the arrogance of him playing on over in the west to win them that game last year, after he had copped it in the neck for doing just that against Port Adelaide.
He can kick 50 this year, even with limited supply

[Comment From Tony: ]
Can Richmond beat Carlton Round 1? No Judd or Fevola and Richo's farewell?

Ralph:
   I think you were some chance to beat Carlton with Waite and Murphy out but they both seem to be in the Round 1 side now. It's going to be tough. So the answer is no

[Comment From Glenn : ]
Deledio looks awesome this pre season.Do you reckon he will go to another level?

Ralph:
   Mick Sheahan made a great point about Deledio - the tags are going to come for him even harder this year. But now he goes and gets his own ball, and that means the taggers find it harder to stop him. I think he can go to another level

[Comment From Charles : ]
Whos the next captain Jon?

Ralph:
   Next captain. Great question? I proposed Deledio last year before Newman was elevated and was told by insiders I was very much wrong. He was too immature then. But he's changed a lot over the last 12 months. I suppose it's him or Cotchin.
Cotchin will probably be ready by then
He might well be a world-beater. As with all talls, he might just need an extra year or two

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/live-richmond-season-preview/story-e6frf9jf-1225839457551

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »
I love how Ralph says he loves reading training reports to get info because they in the media can't be everywhere. Ever heard of acknowledging sources of info when they are not your own Jon  ::). Easiest job in the world now being a footy journo.

Ralph:
   Dunno about Griffiths. He's had a shoulder reco and I don't think he's on the track yet. They pump him up, but which draftee do clubs not pump up. Probably he plays VFL all year and then has a real crack at it next year
I thought the Club said Griffiths didn't need a full reco it turned out when the medicos went in during the op?  ???
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 02:57:45 PM »
I love how Ralph says he loves reading training reports to get info because they in the media can't be everywhere. Ever heard of acknowledging sources of info when they are not your own Jon  ::). Easiest job in the world now being a footy journo.

Ralph:
I thought the Club said Griffiths didn't need a full reco it turned out when the medicos went in during the op?  ???

Obviously doesn't read the true authoritative sources (OER) does he!!   ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

Ralph:

Obviously doesn't read the true authoritative sources (OER) does he!!   ;D
;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 03:06:48 PM »
In response to the headline, Dimma's already addressed this quite candidly and said there will be elements of the Clarkson way, but also Williams and Sheedy in there too. Ridiculous stuff from the HUN.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »
He did basically admit the headline was just an attempt to draw people in.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 03:59:03 PM »
Here's a summary

Ralph: .....
As for Cousins, I think he clearly has another year in him. My take - the club actually could have attempted to trade him last year. They might have got a third-round pick.
They couldn't have done it because it would have looked bad, but as great as he has been, he won't play in the next flag. And that player gained from the third-round pick might have

Must be comedy hour with Jon Ralph.

Cousins for the first time in 10 years brings fair dinkum leadership to the club and here is Ralph saying we should have then let him go... anyone who has watched Richmond over the years knows that we're better off in the long term having Cousins show the kids what it takes than another maybe 3rd rounder.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 10:07:58 PM »
It's all noise Dimma, stay focused and keep everybody else focused, There are those in the footy community that would hate to see a revival of the Richmond footy club, destabalisation is there stock in trade and they use it well.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.