Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2010  (Read 35573 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Non-Richmond games 2010
« Reply #390 on: September 18, 2010, 10:07:38 PM »
Dogs another side whose window has shut and need to move on older senior players - Johnson, Eagleton, Hahn - plus they'll lose Harbrow. You don't win finals kicking just 3 goals from quarter time to the last 5 minutes of the last. Saints dominated after half-time.

Jack's cousin didn't look good when he copped an elbow to the back of head from Kosi. Glazed eyes and arms out from the body unable to move them while lying on the ground :o. He still got up though and played out the rest of the game. Actually played better lol.

So a Collingwood vs St Kilda Grand Final. Unfortunately the Pies won't be too worried as the Saints won't get away with playing just a good quarter and a half next week.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #391 on: September 18, 2010, 11:07:09 PM »
going to be a sad GF, Saints will get pumped & they are hurt also
laugh about Riewoldt, his some footballer.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #392 on: September 18, 2010, 11:35:35 PM »
The huge plus to saints is that they was there last year so they know what the week leading up is all about. Even though collingwood havent got nervous at any step of the way yet we'll just have to wait till next saturday to find out who wants it more and who can hold it together on the big stage.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #393 on: September 19, 2010, 08:28:13 AM »
Everyone wanting some easy cash would be well advised to slam all their hard earned on the Pies.

Whether or not a Maggotpie flag is a fait accomplis (and UNFORTUNATELY it looks like it is), the idea of profiting from such human misery sickens me to the very pit of my stomach.
For me, it would be like laying a bet on the Nazis in WWII.

Edited to correct quote]
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:25:29 AM by WilliamPowell »

jackstar is back again

« Reply #394 on: September 19, 2010, 09:07:22 AM »
Dogs another side whose window has shut and need to move on older senior players - Johnson, Eagleton, Hahn - plus they'll lose Harbrow. You don't win finals kicking just 3 goals from quarter time to the last 5 minutes of the last. Saints dominated after half-time.

Jack's cousin didn't look good when he copped an elbow to the back of head from Kosi. Glazed eyes and arms out from the body unable to move them while lying on the ground :o. He still got up though and played out the rest of the game. Actually played better lol.

So a Collingwood vs St Kilda Grand Final. Unfortunately the Pies won't be too worried as the Saints won't get away with playing just a good quarter and a half next week.

gotta luv this post''  Jacks cousin""
Hopefully the journos will run with this :thumbsup

Edited to correct quote

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:26:49 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #395 on: September 19, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »
The huge plus to saints is that they was there last year so they know what the week leading up is all about. Even though collingwood havent got nervous at any step of the way yet we'll just have to wait till next saturday to find out who wants it more and who can hold it together on the big stage.
We're all hoping for a choke but on form the Pies are overwhelming favourites :chuck
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #396 on: September 19, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »
Col E Wobbles may come in from exile.

I remember after the Skunks won in 1990 they had some b/s ceremony where they claimed to have buried him. :lol :rollin :lol

I know he is alive and well. I'm just hoping he makes the trip to the G on Saturday. ;D

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #397 on: September 19, 2010, 10:42:58 PM »
Everyone wanting some easy cash would be well advised to slam all their hard earned on the Pies.

Whether or not a Maggotpie flag is a fait accomplis (and UNFORTUNATELY it looks like it is), the idea of profiting from such human misery sickens me to the very pit of my stomach.
For me, it would be like laying a bet on the Nazis in WWII.

Edited to correct quote]

im glad u brought it up RR, you are 100% right.

i laid this bet cause the thought of a Pies Flag sickens me so much that at least this way my pocket wins out.

Who am i going for?? Only 1 team in my mind. Saints, stuff the money as long as Swan wins the Brownlow. Pies can get stuffed but it does seriously point to a flag for them.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #398 on: September 20, 2010, 07:46:53 AM »
Actually Daniel, you might be onto something. Maybe the best way to put the mozza's on the Scum is to put money on them.

Tigermonk

« Reply #399 on: September 20, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »
l'm a punter so l dont give a poo who l back as long as l line my pockets more  :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #400 on: October 04, 2010, 12:21:44 AM »
Pendlebury & Thomas miles in front of Deledio & Tambling,  :thumbsup  ;D