Author Topic: Cuz and Roberts out  (Read 9890 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: Cuz and Roberts out
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2010, 11:50:41 AM »
So does anyone know why Roberts was suspended??

Yes, but why put in on an internet forum for nuffers ::)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »

Ok then thanks just thought I would ask, it's a shame actually because he has worked so hard during the pre-season to get selected round one and now this.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

FNM

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2010, 12:02:35 PM »
This thread and forum is becoming a bit of joke lately. All that seems to happen is people wan't to attack other posters personaly and post derogatory comments about one another. The baitng of posters I am sure is also not in the rules of this forum.

No offence WAT, but seriously.

No one is holding a gun to your head and making you come here. Most of the people you have trouble with on here are doing it just to get a rise out of you. Some just genuinely dont like you because you expect them to take everything you put on here as gospel when as you pointed out it is a forum and people are allowed to have different views. You said in one of your earlier posts that you dont have any trouble on any of the other forums you are into, so either learn how to turn the other cheek or go to them instead.
God knows i dont get along with everyone here and i am far from an expert on the game or the tigers so i like to see the back and forward banter to see what everyones perspective is.  If the poster is pasionate about the subject of course there will be some feeling in what they say.  To me if anyone disagrees with me or laughs at what i say its water off a ducks back its only an internet forum.  

Developing a backbone is in order here I think
Over to you WAT
 :lol
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 02:48:08 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »

I would like to hear exactly what he has done wrong.
There is plenty of speculation on here saying he was drunk etc. There is a big difference between having 1 or 2 and staying up a little late and going out and getting peeed enough to pee on a police station  ::) .

If you wouldn’t mind Jack a PM would be great and my lips are sealed if you do. If not I understand.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2010, 01:06:32 PM »
Sorry, forget it, sick of getting abused by imbeciles

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2010, 01:29:13 PM »
We don't need to know anyway.  The club has dealt with it.  End of story.