Author Topic: Melbourne put up a fight-no more excuses!  (Read 1112 times)

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
Melbourne put up a fight-no more excuses!
« on: April 03, 2010, 05:45:36 PM »
No more excuses from Richmond tomorrow.

If Melbourne can go from kicking a goal in a half of football to a whisker from beating last weeks best in form team,then we have no hope if we don't try to win tomorrow.

GET ANGRY OR I WILL RUN ONTO THE G AND MAKE YOU stuffing ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead

I want 5 players getting into Hall and rattling his brain.

I want one on one tackling.

I want this club to just SHOW SOMETHING for us who have turned up year in ,year out.

NO MORE stuffing EXCUSES!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Melbourne put up a fight-no more excuses!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 05:50:09 PM »
Agree, we need to stand up and be counted, anything less must be considered a failure out of tomorrows game.

If we can't tackle, harass, pressure the opposition and mongral the game out we will be considered the weekest in the league mentally, physicaly and team wise in the AFL..... and we would deserve it.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 05:59:28 PM »
Was that Melbourne's gameplan?

One-on-one footy?

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 06:06:30 PM »
Melbourne should of won it, they were robbed by some dodgy umpiring in the fourth imo.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline 3121

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 09:35:56 PM »
A rubbish thread, I'm glad such feral supporters aren't in control of our beloved club.

Ramps

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »
A rubbish thread, I'm glad such feral supporters aren't in control of our beloved club.

why what have any of Richmonds administrations had to show for there efforts over the 30 years-

answer= stuff all!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 10:10:41 PM »
The sentiment in wanting your team to be competitive is okay its the way in which you express your sentiment that leaves you scratching your head.

I want to see some antisocial footy ala get into the face of your opponent.
Play hard and accountable and be competitive for four quarters. That's all we can ask.

Administrators may have done nothing Ramps but if this admin fails then maybe its time us Hellenics took over and ran the club.

Ramps

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 10:20:30 PM »
PMSL @ the word anti social- in other words lets become thugs lol and i agree

Offline 3121

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 11:34:25 PM »
why what have any of Richmonds administrations had to show for there efforts over the 30 years-

answer= eff all!

Sorry Ramps struggling with you slurring your words. 

I'll try to answer your question.  Stop looking in your rear view mirror and have some common sense because you are sounding like a Collingwood feral taking the pee out of us Tigers.  Don't tell me something I already know and start being more constructive in your criticism.  The last 30 years is history, just like we have won 10 flags and were a force & feared back in the 60's, 70's & eary 80's.  Have some faith & confidence in Hardwick because he is practically starting from scratch.

Offline 3121

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 11:39:09 PM »

Administrators may have done nothing Ramps but if this admin fails then maybe its time us Hellenics took over and ran the club.

Tell me you are joking mate.  You guys are struggling bigtime in Euro, you'll bankrupt us Richmond supporters overnight.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 12:12:01 AM »
great topic great thread

tigers must show some character and pride or we are doomed and they are not worthy

one on one footy is the way to go

no team likes it cos modern day footy is easy and non physical, man up make every possession count and make them earn thrir stats

Ramps

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 12:24:21 AM »

answer= eff all!

I'll try to answer your question.  Stop looking in your rear view mirror and have some common sense because you are sounding like a Collingwood feral taking the pee out of us Tigers.  Don't tell me something I already know and start being more constructive in your criticism.  The last 30 years is history, just like we have won 10 flags and were a force & feared back in the 60's, 70's & eary 80's.  Have some faith & confidence in Hardwick because he is practically starting from scratch.

slurring my words- what didnt you understand? Its pretty simple, is there anything to show for the efforts of RFCs administrationsover the past 3 decades? As for Hardwick,If you were reading this forum last year you'd know that I always thought that Hardwick was the best man for this job!

TigerTimeII

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 12:44:21 AM »

answer= eff all!

slurring my words- what didnt you understand? Its pretty simple, is there anything to show for the efforts of RFCs administrationsover the past 3 decades? As for Hardwick,If you were reading this forum last year you'd know that I always thought that Hardwick was the best man for this job!

so true RAMPSopolous

u have been pro hardwick for years