Author Topic: Deledio, Cotchin, Polo, Newman, Tuck, Tambling, Post?  (Read 609 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Deledio, Cotchin, Polo, Newman, Tuck, Tambling, Post?
« on: April 18, 2010, 11:57:53 PM »
Deledio, Cotchin, Polo, Newman, Tuck, Tambling, Post?

which positions should these players play and stay!

obviously Hardwick is switching players around, so who should play where? for the greater good of Richmond!

:)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Deledio, Cotchin, Polo, Newman, Tuck, Tambling, Post?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 12:04:50 AM »

Deledio:
I didn't mind Deledio off half back.
Defensive game needs serious work but we need a quarter back and Newman should be offloaded as he wont be part of our next success unfortunately. His skills are good enough when he's on song and he can break a pack open which I saw for the first time yesterday and his hands are very good.

Tuck:
Last year its irrelevant for the future. Fill a hole where he can.

Cotchin:
In the guts, try him in a run with role. Forward line delivery man.

Tambling:
I've tried and given everything to help Bling out. He played his best footy off half back last year being behind the footy. But unless he hits some serious form I'm afraid it will be another clubs problem next year.

Gorilla Back man. Looks better behind the ball is more comfortable. Swinging forward not often but to change it up.
Go Tigers!

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »

Tambling:
I've tried and given everything to help Bling out. He played his best footy off half back last year being behind the footy. But unless he hits some serious form I'm afraid it will be another clubs problem next year.

agree not sure on what we will be able to get for him but hopefully its something better.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 07:44:23 AM »
the sonner the club realises this hack is and always will be a nothing footballer the better it will be.

we can still get something for him but like the Tigers of old will get nothing because we will probably keep him till he is worthless like we have done many before him.

id rather play mclovin than Tambling and thats saying something. The guy is a joke of the highest order.

The club needs to stop feeling sorry for this idiot and dump him once and for all.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 08:09:00 AM »
the sonner the club realises this hack is and always will be a nothing footballer the better it will be.

we can still get something for him but like the Tigers of old will get nothing because we will probably keep him till he is worthless like we have done many before him.

id rather play mclovin than Tambling and thats saying something. The guy is a joke of the highest order.

The club needs to stop feeling sorry for this idiot and dump him once and for all.
Here's a tissue I think you dribbled some poo on your chin  :lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Ramps

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 09:43:33 AM »
Deledio of half back seems the go. Cotchin on the ball. I agree on Newman - should be put up- last chance to get something for him.

tony_montana

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »
Im leaning towards Lids off HB permanently. You look at other sides, they use their elite coming out of the backline. Saints Goddard, Hawks - Hodge, Bulldogs-Griff, Blues-Gibbs, Adel-Edwards/McLeod, Sydney-Malceski/Kennelly/Shaw/Matner, etc etc, all these guys are more than capable of playing midfield/wing/HF but you'll find they play a very important role coming out of defence for the majority of times. Time for Lids to go back and be our general.

Cotchin in the guts, has incredible awareness and low centre of gravity.
Polo should have a run with role in the guts or on the wing.
Tambling trade hopeless
Newman & Tuck should be helping to take the heat off the young guys

Post like all the other young guys needs to be given blocks of games to get continuity, then where warranted get dropped back to the 2's to work on deficiencies that have been picked up by coaching staff with his extended run in the firsts. Once he has worked on these deficiencies in the 2's, its back to the seniors for another extended run and so the education continues until they are AFL ready - that is how a club should go about developing its young players.