Author Topic: RIP: The Perfect Tackle  (Read 1534 times)

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: RIP: The Perfect Tackle
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2010, 01:56:42 AM »
Can anybody explain what that "so-soft-I-can't-believe-it's-not-butter" 50m penalty and goal to Franklin in the 3rd qtr was for???

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 07:57:05 AM »
Can anybody explain what that "so-soft-I-can't-believe-it's-not-butter" 50m penalty and goal to Franklin in the 3rd qtr was for???

Edwards not coming back a metre on the mark according to the press.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 08:11:30 AM »
that 50m was a horrendous decision. You could see in the replay Edwards look to umpire and move backwards as directed to do so. He was still moving backwards when the 50 was given. Somebody needs to check if that umpire had laid a bet on the game.

The holding the ball rule. :banghead Every time a pack forms you hold your breath. It seems everyone in the football world can see that players on top of the bloke with ball try to to stop it coming out, everyone except the umpires that is.

At one stage I think it was Rioli was tackling Tuck (I think) who did not have the ball. Newman had it and was been tackled by Franklin in the same pack yet the umpire paid a free kick against Tuck. It appears they are paying what they think is happening rather than what they see.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 09:22:51 AM »
if andy d and his other fukwit mates want to clean up the game why dont they look at decisions like this instead of trying to stamp out plays from Campbell Brown and Mumford last week.

NFI those pricks have got.

That was pathetic that decision. How a game can nearly be decided on that is beyond me. stuffin Geesh that fat prick has NFI
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.