Author Topic: Hardwick aftermatch press conference  (Read 3035 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Hardwick aftermatch press conference
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 04:16:50 PM »
Look here Fool.
i worked in the joint
Can tell you its still a shambles

You haven't worked there for how long is it now? 4 Years?

So how would you know what the place is like on the "inside"? You are not there, so how would you seriously know?

Unless of course one of the gutless leaks at the club is feeding you with their vitirol

And BTW in YHO we were a discgrace yesterday for what the entire game, the last 15 minutes or what?

Calling for a coashes head 7 weeks into a season give me a break

Agree, I have all the time in the world for Hardwick and he is heading in the right direction, he has not been phased, but he has a challenge... great challenge... ;D ahead of him and I take my hat of to the way he has handled himself. There is a game plan there and you can see it, once our players have the skill or once we have players with the skill and fitness to match I think we will play one of the most exciting brands of football around. We saw glimpses of it yesterday until 15 minutes into the last qtr when our boys ran out of legs.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2010, 09:15:55 PM »
Pathetic effort yesterday.
Adelaide were terrible for 3 quarters, they play one quarter and beat us by 50 points.

Pathetic? You are kidding

Can you take off your anti-RFC glasses for one mini second and actually consider that the reason Adelaide were so terrible for 3 quarters was becuase of the pressure they were put under by the opposition? Are you saying they couldn't have possible been crap because they couldn't handle the pressure from an under 23 team?

Give some credit where is due for goodness sake.

Yes the last 20 odd minutes was terrible but the first 3 quarters was the most intense tackling I've seen from a Richmond side in a long long time. And considering we are the worst tackling team in the competition that is a bloody good sign.

I was there and there were some very good signs. No doubt there are alot of things that need massive improvement.

But sadly it would seem you don't want to see any form of improvement in anything that is happening

As anyone ever thought that the people in charge at Punt Rd actually know what they are doing ????

:-\ :-\

Er YEAH I have  ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2010, 09:19:18 PM »

But sadly it would seem you don't want to see any form of improvement in anything that is happening

Of course he doesnt because he isnt a real tiger supporter, he wants to see this club burn for giving him the rs

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2010, 09:32:58 PM »

Yes the last 20 odd minutes was terrible but the first 3 quarters was the most intense tackling I've seen from a Richmond side in a long long time. And considering we are the worst tackling team in the competition that is a bloody good sign.

As anyone ever thought that the people in charge at Punt Rd actually know what they are doing ????

:-\ :-\

Er YEAH I have  ;D

no question best tackling i have seen in years. What i cant understand is why should it not be at this level every week, especially from players who have been in the system for years.

This is nothing that can be taught and is all played between the ears. Our players in most games dont want to tackle or chase.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2010, 09:38:27 PM »
Tambling going backwards
Kickins to Crows ruck & 2 on 1 hot
wasting energy going sideways & backwards, short who teaches this rubbish
To top it off l was shocked to see Rewoldt kick the ball 8 feet to a player near him WTF he never play again under me his poo

Hey Monk, we must watch a different match to some on here.
tonight was a disgrace
Hardwick has no idea

listen partner with the greatest respects when you were there the roof was thatched with possum poo and our corporate support didnt extend beyond the paltry goverment sponsored TAC...umm, times have changed...get over being given the flick, has happened to the best of us ::) time goes on
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled