Author Topic: Richmond DO NOT Deserve  (Read 2484 times)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond DO NOT Deserve
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 05:33:35 PM »
Richard Tambling , where is his career after finishing off 2009 on a good note.
If you call having both your calves sliced apart in an attempt to remedy compartment syndrom a good end to 2009 then you really are on another planet. It can take months to properly recover from this surgury.

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2010, 05:43:44 PM »
Richmond DO NOT Deserve 40,000 members if anything there should be 20 thousand... that would send a message to the frekkin club who should be playing in the frekkin VFL 
Ridiculous thread
Go support Collingwood you fool

Ha my dad would love it if  i moved to Collingwood .. BUT in my fit of rage i gess posted a bit harshly, but honestly Infamy.. we should at least be looking like were close to winning it after 30 years, it just shows us at this stage we have got another decade to go which gets under my skin :-\

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2010, 09:01:48 PM »
Ha,
You dont want to tell me the players who have gone backwards under Hardwick,
I rest my case
The players you are referring to were crap under Wallace but were being carried by the Richo and to a lesser extent Bowden and to a lessor extent Brown and Johnson.

It is now just that we dont have strong senior players they are exposed for the sub standard AFL players they are.
[/quote]
Richo played a handfull of games LAST YEAR, Johnson NO games
Dont let the facts get in the way of a good reply, ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Richard Tambling , where is his career after finishing off 2009 on a good note.  Lids ????
[/quote]
What are you going on about, you said nothing about limiting the comparison to just 2009, you asked what players have gone backwards under hardwick.

You are the one making stuff up.  You need to stop living in your own mind of self hate and delusion and get in touch with reality.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2010, 11:03:29 PM »
Hey Chuck . Reality= winless in 2010

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2010, 12:22:25 AM »
If you call having both your calves sliced apart in an attempt to remedy compartment syndrom a good end to 2009 then you really are on another planet. It can take months to properly recover from this surgury.

Yes I do find it weird that so many are prepared to cut Cotchin plenty of slack as he recovers from his problems yet Tambling somehow doesn't get the same treatment.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2010, 12:36:54 AM »

Yes I do find it weird that so many are prepared to cut Cotchin plenty of slack as he recovers from his problems yet Tambling somehow doesn't get the same treatment.

Yes, as am I!! No offence to Cotch, he will be great I am sure, but I also think Tambling has so much more to come in the future in our successfull team.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 07:58:47 AM »
Good point MM. Also nobody seems to mention that Cotchin had a bad night against Adelaide regarding decision making/disposal. Early in the game in particular he made a number of mistakes that if made by some other players would have the hordes howling for their blood
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2010, 12:51:25 PM »
Dont let the facts get in the way of a good reply, ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Does the expression "the pot calling the kettle black" mean anything to you?

Because the above statement is something you've made into an art form  ::) ::) ::)

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)