Author Topic: Changes next week for the Port game?  (Read 3665 times)

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes next week for the Port game?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 09:30:08 AM »
OUT:McGuane - The sooner we get rid of this hack the better. I don't care if Post isn't pulling up trees at Coburg. Bring him in.
OUT: Farmer - This season's Thomson and Hislop rolled into one, if you know what I mean. Bring back Dea.
OUT: King - Was he even out there last night? Or is he just so small and ineffectual you can't even see him?? Maybe Collins in.
OUT: Cousins - I hate to say this but he's DONE. Slower than a dry summer (hey, there's no such things as wet weeks anymore :lol), and can't kick over a witches hat. IN: Oh, just bite the bullet and bring Connors back. We need to be able to put Lids back into the midfield again!! 

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 09:35:08 AM »
Oh Yeah, one last thing I almost forgot:
We need to fast-track Griffiths into the forward line ASAP.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 09:45:24 AM »
been on the cards before Hardwick arrived  :shh Good fella is Krak
hope his put some weight on  ;D

i heard krak is heading for gc17 but i hope we et him back, he is killing it in wa and is now fitter stronger and wiser and still has that class factor. he had the best touch and feel for the ball in our team, just never got near it enough.
would be a great story if we got him back and he kicked arse

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 09:59:20 AM »
been on the cards before Hardwick arrived  :shh Good fella is Krak
hope his put some weight on  ;D

i heard krak is heading for gc17 but i hope we et him back, he is killing it in wa and is now fitter stronger and wiser and still has that class factor. he had the best touch and feel for the ball in our team, just never got near it enough.
would be a great story if we got him back and he kicked behind

I was watching the Vics vs: Wa game on the ABC yesterday, and when asked to summarise Krakouer's game, the commentator said, "he had 21 touches, but I don't think he had any real impact on the game."
That pretty much summarises his time at Richmond too, except I don't recall him having 21 touches in too many games. He was another 100 game "cameo player" like somebody else who should be going to the Gold Coast at the end of the year too.       

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 10:08:19 AM »
I would give Polak one last go in the forward line until young Griffiths is ready to go.

Million dollar question is what to do with Cousins.

Sad but I think he has to go back to Coburg and find some touch.

Cuz is reminding me of Cogs last year.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 10:29:09 AM by mat073 »
Unleash the tornado

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 11:11:45 AM »
OUT: Farmer - This season's Thomson and Hislop rolled into one, if you know what I mean. Bring back Dea.

Dea aint going to happen - out for another couple of weeks with the hot spot in his foot. Was only due to take the moon boot off last week

Anyway....

INS: BrownE, Polo, Hislop, Polak

OUTS: Vickery (deplorable last evening), Nahas (see Vickery), King, Farmer (susp)

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 01:57:19 PM »
In Polak. Out White

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 02:04:13 PM »
Polak should definentely be an in.

Farmer will be suspended.

One of King and Nahas should be omitted also. I am leaning towards Nahas was very unproductive and selfish last night. That out on the full in the last minute was diabolical. Would have been nice to get to 100 points.

Possibly Morton or Postie? :-\

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 02:11:09 PM »
should Nahas be tried down back on the opposition slippery pricks
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 02:22:38 PM »

No way not a defensive bone in his body will be murdered by the slippery eels like Milne and others of his ilk. Would make blokes like Leon Davis look good.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 02:58:48 PM »

Dea aint going to happen - out for another couple of weeks with the hot spot in his foot. Was only due to take the moon boot off last week

Anyway....

INS: BrownE, Polo, Hislop, Polak

OUTS: Vickery (deplorable last evening), Nahas (see Vickery), King, Farmer (susp)

Why Polo WP.... :lol, really though I thought Thompson was better than him last week and has he done something lately to earn a spot.... just asking... don't shoot me..... ;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ramps

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 05:22:51 PM »
can tell you Richmond have been keeping close contact with Krak  :lol they are seriously thinking of getting him back  ;D stay tuned

would be the most disgraceful decision possible. the equivalent of Wallaces Kent Kingsley move. Just disgraceful and not on! If Hardwick allows this to happen then that will have been his first major mistake, and the supporters will then have every right to go after him and his coaching job. Its not on!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 06:51:30 PM »

hahaha  ive heard it all now. Might as well try Nason in the ruck too & King at FF

you serious? surely not

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 07:05:42 PM »

No way not a defensive bone in his body will be murdered by the slippery eels like Milne and others of his ilk. Would make blokes like Leon Davis look good.

Dunno about not having a defensive bone in his body Tucker. When his head is right he puts good defensive pressure on in the forward line.

To beat a small fast player, you need a small fast player. To me the question mark would be on his footy smarts.

hahaha  ive heard it all now. Might as well try Nason in the ruck too & King at FF

you serious? surely no

Ok I'll bite.

Not too sure how playing a <6ft player on the opposition <6ft player is the same as playing a <6ft player in the ruck or at full forward.  ???

whats the punchline?

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 07:21:12 PM »
He is a selfish type of player and if it benefits him by kicking a goal or too he'll tackle and harass. He just does not show those characteristics outside of the forward 50. Case in point the bit of play in the last minute last night. Knew he had a horrid game and could have set up Astbury for a certain goal but sprayed it. It's okay to be selfish when you are a forward but when we are trying to develop a winning formula up forward and a team first attitude that helps us win games.