Author Topic: Just Quietly  (Read 3339 times)

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Just Quietly
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 10:40:45 AM »
Are there any poofters playing for St Kilda, we can sledge em from the other side of the fence  :gotigers

Not sure, but for a start there will be 2 Saints playing that made a legal settlement over rape allegations and another 24 year old one who doesn't mind having a crack at 16 year old school girls.  There's some ammo that can last all game no matter where the ball is given one is in defense, one in the midfield and one plays forward.  :shh  ;D  :rollin
The other one may get a callup too.  You never know.

Tigermonk

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2010, 12:16:35 PM »
l be happy if they have a crack & show more improvement on thier disposal & decision making.
Last weeks game will take it toll later in the game.
But with our confidence up  ;D l'm backing a upset  :thumbsup  :gotigers

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 07:02:52 PM »
We'll get run over in the end.  6 day break after a wet slog while St Kilda pranced around the dome won't help us.

At least I know we'll put up a decent fight.

People keep alluding to this 6 day break we have, but we played on Saturday arvo, and  St. Kilda played on Saturday night. Okay, ours was a heavier track. But we still have a few extra hours on them up our sleeves.

Wouldn't say so after factoring in the plane trip home as well.

I know what you're saying but our game on a 6 day break is more physically taxing to recover from than theirs.

Something else that just occured to me is that the Saints are coming off two six day breaks in a row. The week before they travelled to Perth and only had six days to come up. Then they had another six day break (like us) last week.
Hopefully this will have a cumulative effect :pray