Author Topic: 10 minutes to answer a simple question! Stupid, incompetent or snorting powder?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Before last nights game North had an injury during the warm up. Having already had two emergencies get a game, the third named emergency Hale, had played in the VFL that day. It took the AFL ten minutes to answer the question as to whether North could play another player or had to play Hale.

That meant North played the first ten minutes a player down on the bench.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/25/2963412.htm?site=sport&section=all

Are these clowns running the show really that incompetent or stupid, or are they on drugs?

Another fine example of why the AFL should test all employees for recreational drugs, not just the players.

What a farce!
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Before last nights game North had an injury during the warm up. Having already had two emergencies get a game, the third named emergency Hale, had played in the VFL that day. It took the AFL ten minutes to answer the question as to whether North could play another player or had to play Hale.

That meant North played the first ten minutes a player down on the bench.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/25/2963412.htm?site=sport&section=all

Are these clowns running the show really that incompetent or stupid, or are they on drugs?

Another fine example of why the AFL should test all employees for recreational drugs, not just the players.

What a farce!
Would say it's the first two of those three al. Andy D, AA and Geisch have turned incompetency and stupidity with the rules and rule changes into an artform. The ridiculous severity of the interchange rule and then Kosi while having a shot at goal having the ball taken off him because his own runner from St Kilda ran through the mark makes you scratch your head  :help.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd