Author Topic: Young Hawk Travis Tuck treated for drug overdose --- 3rd drug strike  (Read 8898 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Young Hawk Travis Tuck treated for drug overdose --- 3rd drug strike
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2010, 11:22:40 PM »
Enough with the slanging matches ppl and stick to the topic  ::)

Tribunal also said Travis had undergone treatment for clinical depression over the past 10 months and had been clean for those 10 months until he had a relapse on Aug 27.

Sorry OE l typed that when you posted, l done with Popelord. His a idiot who likes to attack my posts

as for Travis l think the AFL have taken it very lightly

Tigermonk

Re: Travis Tuck suspended for 12 weeks
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 11:26:24 PM »
12 weeks all up.
6 weeks suspension for the 2nd strike
6 further weeks suspension for the 3rd strike

He was fined $5000 but due to exceptional circumstances he doesn't have to pay the fine.

He has to attend rehab plus any psych treatment as required/needed. Suffering from clinical depression. Drug use not "recreational" but a byproduct of his clinical depression.

Will be able to play State league level footy after 8 weeks.

Can stay on the AFL rookie list.

Good result, good whack over the coils but still with the support there that is needed. Could have got more weeks but they got this right the AFL.
Yep while punishing him for the drug use, footy is supporting him for the mental illness which is good to see rather than chucking him on the scrapheap on his own.

Suffering from severe clinical depression and not just using the drugs for "fun" also explains why he was on his lonesome in the car.

The Hawks aren't happy though they weren't aware of Travis being on two strikes and up to 48 hours ago also apparently unaware of his clinical depression.

MT do you really beleive the Hawks were not aware he had 2 strikes cause many outside the club knew.
He didnot keep it any secret

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 11:30:19 PM »

Lets get something pretty clear.

a) You don't know me, stop claiming you do and stop claiming stuff that I've achieved.
b) Stop trying to arrange a meeting, I have no intention of meeting you.
c) I and everyone one here hopefully will refuse to believe some flog who knows the Ablett and Tuck family "very well" is subject to extremely private family issues of one of their relatives. This sort of issue isn't something that's talked about at a pub champ. No-one in teh family would leak these private issues. You would have been better off lieing about knowing someone from Hawthorn or who parties with Tuck instead of lieing about hearing it from one of the Ablett or Tuck family. - That sir is just dumb.

not once did l say any of thier family members told me anything considering l have some of their numbers in my phone
l have even worked on the same building site with Tucky many times & he still does the same job today
Dont even start about Hawthorn you make a real dick of yourself there but go on l'm enjoying your stupidity
You dont read the forum to well if you never made the connection by now duh  :rollin

try something else,  That sir is just dumb  :lol
l laugh that many are backing you up NOT  :clapping that your the only imposter here.   l dont post all the good stuff on open forum  :lol
many on here have met me & only imposters dont want to meet me cause people like you get found out Eastern Ranges  :shh
You spend your days on the forum on Richmond gameday posting watching TV & have no clue whats going on.
if you played football with Cloke LMFAO you would still be playing football unless of course you wear a dress R  ;D

Refuse to believe you know intimate medical details of Travis Tuck refusing help in a drug addiction, and I hope no1 else does. Stupid and insulting to insinuate it.

Say all you like TM, I played the same year for Ranges, with Travis, Matthew Bate, Fabian Deluca and Chris Knights if you want names you'll recognize. I played KP backline.

I'm not hiding from some forum nobody cause I'm worried he'll expose my "lies" lol, how would you intend to do that exactly lol?
From what I've read on the forum you seem like putrid company and thus never intend meeting you.

Why should I have to be playing footy now? Cause I played U/18 footy? Lol.. How well do you really claim to know football??.. Plenty of players drafted, no longer play football in the mid 20's after getting delisted lol... Training was the reason I stopped playing footy, I lost interest in working my towards something that was never going to happen. Local football didn't interest me at all. Stop bringing this up, it's honestly embarrassing and is irrelevant to a Richmond Forum.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010, 11:31:50 PM »

Tribunal also said Travis had undergone treatment for clinical depression over the past 10 months and had been clean for those 10 months until he had a relapse on Aug 27.

Great news thanks OE, Good to read that the rumors of him refusing help are absolute slop, false and lies.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 11:35:07 PM »
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

/ignore

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 11:57:49 PM »

Sorry OE l typed that when you posted, l done with Popelord. His a idiot who likes to attack my posts

as for Travis l think the AFL have taken it very lightly

Attack you're posts?

Whenever anyone posts slop I'll respond, you just post slop 90% of the time.

Don't tarnish some kids reputation on a forum who is in a pretty vulnerable state. You've been proven wrong anyway.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2010, 12:53:41 AM »

you aint proved me wrong yet  :rollin :rollin

To be a good liar you got to have a good memory. unfortunately for you your not good at both Popelord Mr Professional  :lol

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Travis Tuck suspended for 12 weeks
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2010, 08:01:04 AM »
12 weeks all up.
6 weeks suspension for the 2nd strike
6 further weeks suspension for the 3rd strike

He was fined $5000 but due to exceptional circumstances he doesn't have to pay the fine.

He has to attend rehab plus any psych treatment as required/needed. Suffering from clinical depression. Drug use not "recreational" but a byproduct of his clinical depression.

Will be able to play State league level footy after 8 weeks.

Can stay on the AFL rookie list.

This is the key. No one chooses to suffer depression and as such those addicts whose addiction (of any persuasion) is a result of the depression do not choose to be addicted.

You will never beat the addiction unless you can solve the problem of depression, something the medical community has trouble doing because they try to treat depression itself, rather than looking deeper into what causes the depression and treating that.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

jackstar is back again

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2010, 08:41:33 AM »
Trav was dropped from the Box Hill team the week before and took it bad. Very intraverted person. leave it at that

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010, 10:09:56 AM »

To be a good liar you got to have a good memory. unfortunately for you your not good at both Popelord Mr Professional  :lol

You've lied that he refused help. The AFL told the press he's been in rehab for 10 months.

Stop posting slop.

You don't know Travis situation, Hawthorn had no idea. Refuse to believe that you did. What a cricus.
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 05:05:26 PM »

You've lied that he refused help. The AFL told the press he's been in rehab for 10 months.

Stop posting slop.

You don't know Travis situation, Hawthorn had no idea. Refuse to believe that you did. What a cricus.

l do know Travis situation thats where you are wrong you moron, How the stuff do you know who l talk too.

Just like you are professionaly involved with the AFL draft & with Eastern Ranges hahahaha what a joker your 23 years old no-one would pee on you  down there boy & you certainly wouldnot stop playing football if you pushed to try make out with a TAC team.
As l said before & will remind you the nearest you got to TAC is watching Terry Leatherskin on TV on Sundays  :lol

and now l'm finished with you your a imbecile

Tigermonk

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2010, 05:06:48 PM »
Quote from Popelord

I'm heavily involved professionally and personally with the AFL draft every year in terms of my involvement with the Eastern Ranges and Vic Metro so this is a little insight to how we run as a football team considering its very relevant as we need to build a team every 2-3 year

23 year old professional  ::) you know poo

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2010, 05:15:51 PM »
Stop with the childish bickering.  This is a serious health, football and social issue.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2010, 06:19:34 PM »
Stop with the childish bickering.  This is a serious health, football and social issue.
Well said.

The news tonight said Travis Tuck has put out a statement saying he takes full responsibility for what has happened. Hopefully with the suspension he re-seeks more treatment for his serious illness.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2010, 06:35:49 PM »

thats right it is a serious issue. Its about time the AFL pulled itself into line with the world doping agency & banned players caught for drugs for 2 years. There are plenty of other youngsters who make sacrifices & do it hard trying to play football & school at the same time without using drugs who would cherish playing AFL football or any sport at a elite level for that fact.
Drugs are for people who dont like rules & regulations. Elite sports is for those who give 100% effort

Drugs are rife in the AFL but the people running the league are trying to cover it up.
l'm in favor of the 1 strike & out. this aint a baseball game. No excuse for drugs