Author Topic: Of the Tiger debutants who has impressed you the most so far this pre-season?  (Read 2675 times)

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
I have seen McDonald in action and he looks very classy.

Good mover and uses the footy well.

Offline Siberian

• Premiership Captain

How do you rate his fitness and speed?

10 FLAGS

Batchelor from the little I have seen is very good. Conca will be a very good player also IMHO. Derrickx has the aggression and size to be a decent ruckman. Havent seen enough of McDonald of the little I seen he is very quick but we need to see more. Overall it looks like a real good bunch of draftees this time around.

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame

How do you rate his fitness and speed?
I have only seen him once at Bulleen and i was impressed. I had read about him and you gain a perspective of what to expect. I thought his fitness and work rate was pretty good. He was playing half forward and worked high up towards wing/HB and moved well through traffic. Surely his fitness can only improve over the next few years.

Hellenic Tiger

Batchelor for me I thought he was great in the NAB cup against the Filth and the Scum.

I have also been in impressed with Houli in the off season also.

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
If Derrickx turned out to be like Stafford would be a great result. I always thought Stafford was a good player

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
I thought Staff was good too. His only failing was his desire to perform Toulouse Lautrec impersonations on players backs.

Also remember that Crazy stalker woman after the hawks game he had to deal with. That would have had to have given him some performance anxiety as she had a head like an unfixable derriere.  :chuck