Author Topic: Grand Final - your predictions?  (Read 19078 times)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Re: Grand Final - your predictions?
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 07:37:19 AM »
Saints by 5
leigh Montana norm smith
sitting in M12
kozy wont play, has broken ribs, McEnvoy in

This is massive news if true Jack. At least with him out there's no chance of him injuring one of his own team mates which is very highly likely.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2010, 08:29:49 AM »
I wonder if the Saints camp is leaking some porkies to raise some doubts on match ups

he has a rib injury, not a porky.
Scans dont lie ;)

The Australian are reporting this morning that Kosi is in doubt to play

the scans werent good, worse than Jake Kings were the comment, and Jake had to have an operation to repair the damage, King is tough, Kozy soft, work it out

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2010, 08:49:57 AM »
I wonder if the Saints camp is leaking some porkies to raise some doubts on match ups

he has a rib injury, not a porky.
Scans dont lie ;)

The Australian are reporting this morning that Kosi is in doubt to play

the scans werent good, worse than Jake Kings were the comment, and Jake had to have an operation to repair the damage, King is tough, Kozy soft, work it out

Sounds to me like hospital staff are leaking information - these are the only people that could have compared the two seperate cases.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2010, 09:47:57 AM »
Davis in may just turn the tables Saints way - Yeah Yeah I'm searching.

Skunks - 27
Norm - Pendles
MCC Probably mostly from Sir Bernard Callinan Bar

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2010, 12:56:05 PM »
This is hard to say but they might aswell give the premiership cup to Collingwood now.

The magpies will win by 10 goals and thats allowing for a few St kilda goals in junk time.
Unleash the tornado

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 01:46:54 PM »
ST KILDA forward Justin Koschitzke has dismissed reports that he has injured ribs and declared himself a certain starter for Saturday's grand final.

Koschitzke collided heavily with Bulldog Easton Wood in last Saturday's preliminary final and newspaper reports on Friday suggested he could have broken ribs.

The 28-year-old said he was simply winded in the incident and was as surprised as anyone by the speculation ahead of Friday's grand final parade.

"I had a few texts this morning, and I'm not sure where it came from," he said. "[I'm] spot on, ready to roll.

"I just got a bit winded, no drama. I just went off, got my breath and [I知] all good."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103124/default.aspx

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2010, 03:41:14 PM »
ST KILDA forward Justin Koschitzke has dismissed reports that he has injured ribs and declared himself a certain starter for Saturday's grand final.

Koschitzke collided heavily with Bulldog Easton Wood in last Saturday's preliminary final and newspaper reports on Friday suggested he could have broken ribs.

The 28-year-old said he was simply winded in the incident and was as surprised as anyone by the speculation ahead of Friday's grand final parade.

"I had a few texts this morning, and I'm not sure where it came from," he said. "[I'm] spot on, ready to roll.

"I just got a bit winded, no drama. I just went off, got my breath and [I知] all good."

Not surprised by this, I know his missus and she knew nothing about it

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2010, 03:55:20 PM »

But how can this be because Jack said he wont play. I am confused, sombody has the FACTS wrong.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Ramps

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2010, 03:58:42 PM »
PIES by 47
Pendlebury -BOG

jackstar is back again

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2010, 07:31:43 PM »

Ask his mrs did he have scans done on his ribs ???? ::)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2010, 07:33:08 PM »
"'if"' he does happen to play, the pies will be keen to take him out.
Dont forget Jake King played with the injury, but he is tough ;)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2010, 08:30:57 PM »
Kosi isn't that soft man. I'm sure he's got enough balls to tough it out so he can play in a granny

jackstar is back again

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2010, 08:56:01 PM »
Kosi isn't that soft man. I'm sure he's got enough balls to tough it out so he can play in a granny

mate, they would have all types of painkillers to get him up, if he is too sore, he doesnt play

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2010, 04:06:02 AM »

Ask his mrs did he have scans done on his ribs ???? ::)
I already did ask, she was very chipper, no concerns at all
Another FACT that bites the dust

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2010, 05:06:19 AM »
The pressure cooker

The Pies can topple the Saints by beating them at their own game, writes Richmond assistant coach Danny Daly

Full preview here:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103162/default.aspx