Author Topic: Sickos of Society  (Read 6325 times)

FNM

Sickos of Society
« on: October 08, 2010, 05:26:03 PM »
How could anyone in their right mind stab a horse or any animal?
Very sad day  :'(

Offline harry bosch

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Sickos of Society
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 05:33:13 PM »
This sort of stuff is often the starting point of serial killers so its a worry..

FNM

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 05:48:41 PM »
This sort of stuff is often the starting point of serial killers so its a worry..

Yeah, I heard someone say that today on radio, it is a worry
The little dog that was stabbed a month or so ago was in the same area
Felt so sorry for the owners :-(

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 07:25:34 PM »
Problem is these days they have a 'condition' for everything - Give them a chance "poor things" Rehabilitate, load em up! Doesn't work their Fkd in the head and don't belong in society! FULL STOP .... One day maybe 100 -200 years down the track we will realise this and BANG the END ... No time for brain diseased people ...... Or maybe they will find a cure by then? The brain is pretty complex, they may even be able to save the homos / Lesos - even tho lesos are all right   :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »
How could anyone in their right mind stab a horse or any animal?
Very sad day  :'(

It's happening far too often now which is scarey. As HB said the next step is doing this to a human. People who do this have no respect fo life. Of course our judiciary will just give them a fine = slap on the wrist  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 07:44:02 PM »

yeah over the year's i've heard that. There's people obviously have something mentally wrong with them to harm an innocent animal for no reason they shouldnt just get a slap on the wrist and a medical exam. They also need time locked away from society.

Ramps

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 10:48:29 AM »
i have to say this stuff about the bashings of kangaroos and stabbing of dog and horse etc needs to be brought to an end. i think its a real bad trend in our society.  to much rabble and there kids have been allowed into the country.

FNM

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 05:23:15 AM »
Those sickos that stabbed that poor woman in the head yesterday
Great society we live in  :nope

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 07:46:07 AM »
It's terrible, I hate it.  But to start blaming migrants is ridiculous.  it seems that everytime some social illness is brought up the same old tired cliches about our country being overrun by darkies gets brought up.

Fair dinkum some of you oughta get on the next boat outa here too!

Ramps

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 08:12:03 AM »
It's terrible, I hate it.  But to start blaming migrants is ridiculous.  it seems that everytime some social illness is brought up the same old tired cliches about our country being overrun by darkies gets brought up.

Fair dinkum some of you oughta get on the next boat outa here too!

How will I be able to see the tiges if I have to get the next boat outta here?  ;D

Stephen J. Peak uses the term "Swill". Its a legitimate term used for this group of people who go around killing innocent animals like Kangaroos and Horses. Its time to get rid of the swill.

FNM

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 08:58:13 AM »
They have to increase police numbers.  Years ago, they were everywhere until Kennett decided to rip into them and start dropping their numbers. It should be a main focus of Labor to have police presence everywhere, but it isn't, and it'll be to their detriment, because people are jack of crime, people trashing themselves and others.  There used to be a thing where the elderly were mostly spared, but not these days.  That poor 99?? year old woman that was raped in Ormond the other day, barely raised an eyebrow.

I hate 'em sometimes, but more cops!

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 09:06:38 AM »
They have to increase police numbers.  Years ago, they were everywhere until Kennett decided to rip into them and start dropping their numbers. It should be a main focus of Labor to have police presence everywhere, but it isn't, and it'll be to their detriment, because people are jack of crime, people trashing themselves and others.  There used to be a thing where the elderly were mostly spared, but not these days.  That poor 99?? year old woman that was raped in Ormond the other day, barely raised an eyebrow.

I hate 'em sometimes, but more cops!

Yeah I know what you mean FNM.  The decent ones are gold, but the dirty ones are a blight on our society.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 08:22:29 PM »

FNM

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 12:05:16 PM »
Like those thugs from that private school a couple of weeks ago killing that kangaroo  :help  :'(

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 05:21:59 PM »
Like those thugs from that private school a couple of weeks ago killing that kangaroo  :help  :'(

torquay College I think. so what should we do with those kids?  kill them?  chop their hands off?  Lock them up forever?

Whats the solution?