Author Topic: If Anyone  (Read 692 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: If Anyone
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 11:25:10 PM »
401 disposals for just 37 in50s and a paltry 7 goals. That's 11 disposals per inside 50 and almost 60 possies per goal :facepalm. Add to that we had 70 more possies than the Swans yet 9 less inside 50s.

I thought we played a game called football  :banghead. Stupid handball mad we are  ::).

We could have a free man over the top 30m away and yet instead of kicking it to him, our players deliberately hold onto the ball and run at the defender :facepalm in between and by the time the handball is given off the other teammate, he is flat-footed facing backwards to our goal direction and has another opponent running at him putting him under pressure. This is then followed by another handball under pressure followed by more handball under pressure which becomes more and more rushed until we either turn it over or at best go nowhere until there's a stoppage. If that's the gameplan, it's a joke!

It's awful MT absolutely awful.

Hardwick harps on contested ball yet we play heavy uncontested footy...

Rotates Lids and Cotchin in F50.. Whilst we rotate Petterd and Edwards in there as well.... dumb
Yep, why would you go anymore to watch that low-scoring aimless foot-hand-ball crap? It's back to the later-Frawley years  :scream
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 11:25:45 PM »
Why start Pettard in the centre square? :help

Hardwick has a policy of making sure our best players are not in the centre square at the most important times. Hasn't learned anything from the GC debacle when Cotchin was sitting on the bench.
There were only 3 centre square bounces in the final quarter, our best players should have been in there, not Petterd and Shane Edwards  :banghead

Will be known now as DOG from this day on. Circles the pack like a dog circling sheep with no teeth. Has no agression & has to be dropped or the RFC are not serious about winning games. Did his parents donate this MUTT

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 11:28:46 PM »
Lol Dog boy.

Signed for 2 years. Farcical
Go Tigers!

Gigantor

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 11:31:44 PM »
cant carry both titch and grigg in the same team..how about get rid of both

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2014, 01:54:30 AM »
We will never ever ever win with a negative game plan of kicking the ball backwards.....it is evident every week that this is the game plan..........one stat I can guarantee we are no.1 into league is for kicking the pill backwards........you twit Hardwick.........that's your game plan underpants....... :banghead

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 07:28:17 AM »
I lmao at some of you flogs, we bag the RFC because we don't adopt the Dees style of minimising damage and when we play the best side at boring rugby football and adopt their style you still have a whinge

Have a good long hard look at yourselves

Rampstar

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 10:31:10 AM »
Why start Pettard in the centre square? :help

hes a jet  8)

and a turbo charged one to boot  ;D

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 10:46:25 AM »
I lmao at some of you flogs, we bag the RFC because we don't adopt the Dees style of minimising damage and when we play the best side at boring rugby football and adopt their style you still have a whinge

I can see Chuck being one of those idiots that convinces himself Tony Abbott is perfect.

Open ur eyes mate.
Go Tigers!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 04:48:53 PM »

I can see Chuck being one of those idiots that convinces himself Tony Abbott is perfect.

Open ur eyes mate.

Tony Abbot is god, should be knighted

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2014, 05:35:43 PM »
they just need a good pre season lol
Lots of people name their swords......