Author Topic: Hardwick on SEN Wed. morning  (Read 847 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hardwick on SEN Wed. morning
« on: December 07, 2010, 08:00:25 PM »
Dimma will be on SEN tomorrow (Wed) morning at 7.05am.

If anyone can give a summary of what Dimma says it'll be much appreciated  :).

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Hardwick on SEN Wed. morning
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 09:08:13 AM »
Jack Riewoldt - Jack is in the rehab group to give him a rest, he didn't have much time off because of the Australian trip.

PSD and Rookie Draft - There weren't a lot of kids they thought were able to make the step up to AFL in the rookie draft because of GWS and GC17. Miller has a big body, Houli is an elite kick and a terrific person. Hislop hasn't had a fair crack in 3 seasons with injuries, he was flying last pre-season, they'll give him another 12 months. They think he's an inside mid who can go forward, they want to build his endurance.

Interchange rule - get Ty and Post pinch hitting in the ruck but playing forward, only have one ruckman.

Midfield - Foley coming back is a bonus, like a first round pick, Cotchin training well, probably the Tigers best trainer.

Troy Taylor - back training, had to address personal issues, gave him time to do that, he's a great kid and has some uncanny football abilities.

Any difference with Cousins not there? A little bit, unfair attention on our club with him there, not that that was a bad thing.

Expectations - Like most clubs win as many as possible, but we're not going to measure on wins and losses. Get better defensively. 3 key areas we need to address.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 11:56:01 AM »
Dimma just so measured in his answering and media work. Refreshingly honest.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 12:05:45 PM »
him being honest, we cant stir up the ferrals now,
Not like the ""king of spin"" LOL