Author Topic: "Tigers are flying" ........ whispers on 3aw  (Read 2530 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
"Tigers are flying" ........ whispers on 3aw
« on: December 07, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »
Healy on 3aw just said 'Whispers' has said:

* Tigers are flying on the track. Full-on footy already.

* Miller playing a key lead up role up forward.

* Coaches in the stands but Dimma is on the ground.

* 18 vs 18 full-on footy with full-on tackling.

David chips in with "that's risky for this time of year" but the others say that's the only way Hardwick knows.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: "Tigers are flying" ........ whispers on 3aw
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »
Hardwick said at the start he would train how he wants to play...if some go down so be it.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

jackstar is back again

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 08:31:17 PM »
I know whispers, he is a clown

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 04:46:19 AM »
No I am not reading into this, this year. Two years ago they said the exact same thing when Richo, Brown and the rest were flying too, well that was Wallace's last year.

Yes the boys look great and they will flog the Blues... :thumbsup, but I am not getting carried away like I have..
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 07:24:39 AM »
Yes the boys look great and they will flog the Blues... :thumbsup, but I am not getting carried away like I have..
:lol

jackstar is back again

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 12:03:17 PM »
the players spent last week chopping wood, canoeing, carrying logs etc. Honestly, if they are flying ::)
Also many players still in restricted training programs

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 12:04:02 PM »
If Dimma aint saying it I am not listening to it or giving it any credibility.

Anyone here remember locked and loaded?

gerkin greg

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 12:29:41 PM »
using the media to boost pre-christmas membership sales is lost on most of you
luckily the great unwashed aren't so clever
ka-ching

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 12:58:52 PM »
ka-ching
Memberships are well ahead of last year at the same time. Media won't get membership numbers up significantly actions of the club will.  Same applies if membership numbers go down only thing being media more than happy to take more pot shots at us. Fans are more then happy with the current climate of Dimma and Gale and the upside of our list which is slowly coming together. Ultimately signs of improvement from the list and a pleasing to the eye brand of footy that will stand up to the rigors of the comp and win games will do that even more. Actions speak louder than words.

If they get nothing controversial from us the media are more than happy writing up crap about us anyway

gerkin greg

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 04:51:41 PM »
No poo shirls I'm with ya but what actions can speak louder than words during the off-season? Putting the witches hats out in record time?
It's a quiet part of the year, use the media, every other club is.
Do you know how far our membership is behind Essendon, who had a stuffing poo house year, and how much they are up on this time last year without any actions to back it up? Bandwagoners for sure, but they've been in the paper just about every bloody day since Hird took over. Do you think the Bombers care if it's all faff? They care about the bottom line.
stuff, i think we're even behind Melbourne in memberships. I'll take every bit of positive media spin we can get, and i'm sure the club will too.
It's not like Dimma & Gale are out there beating the drum saying we are locked and loaded and a shake for the flag. Get some perspective.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 06:48:50 PM »
We'v had Miller and Houli all over the press lately, showing off two new gun recruits will pull new members far and wide :birthday
I notice they have been keeping Hislop in the cupboard? Did we really recruit him? Maybe he undergoing an identity change so he will be less recognisable to the fan's next year that love to stick the boots in? If only we could work out how to get this Goodes kid back from the moon...........

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 07:06:10 PM »
We'v had Miller and Houli all over the press lately, showing off two new gun recruits will pull new members far and wide :birthday
I notice they have been keeping Hislop in the cupboard? Did we really recruit him? Maybe he undergoing an identity change so he will be less recognisable to the fan's next year that love to stick the boots in? If only we could work out how to get this Goodes kid back from the moon...........
Have you seen any articles on any other players getting demoted to the rookie list, there was plenty of them this year?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 10:09:38 PM »
Have you seen any articles on any other players getting demoted to the rookie list, there was plenty of them this year?

Yes I have, there has been plenty written about Neagle, Eddy among other's ;)

What I don't get is Melbourne cut Miller and we pick him backup in the rookie draft and there is 1000 articals about it. We cut Hislop and pick him back up in the rookie draft and there is SFA written about it, surely there is a story in there somewhere???

Ox

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 11:36:28 AM »
ka-ching

Lmao jergan. 

10 FLAGS

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 12:15:45 PM »
Ive always wanted to know why "the great unwashed" are unwashed? Are they lazy or do they not use the shower or bath?