Author Topic: AFL stars reveal Christmas wish list (Herald-Sun)  (Read 1283 times)

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
AFL stars reveal Christmas wish list (Herald-Sun)
« on: December 23, 2010, 10:25:09 PM »
AFL stars reveal Christmas wish list

* December 23, 2010

In a video on the AFL website several players revealed what was on their Christmas wish-list.

Here's a sample of what players hope to find under the tree on Saturday morning:

Will Thursfield (Richmond) - new fishing gear

Ben Nason (Richmond) - a house

Meanwhile, Richmond asked its fans to submit their Christmas wishes via its website.

Most supporters were realistic, asking for continued improvement on the field, but some were a little more ambitious.

Jimmah1999 One set the bar high for Santa: "premiership, Reece Conca to win the Rising Star award, Brett Deledio to win the Brownlow, Jack Riewoldt to win the Coleman and Dustin Martin to win Jack Dyer Medal."

Becksare97 had a simple wish: "All I want is for tigers to beat Carlton in the first game so I can bag my sister and her family."

Victory against Carlton and Collingwood were popular requests, while young fan Andrew made a heart-felt plea.

"Santa I have been nice this year and I hope that Tigers at least come top eight this year I have never seen Tigers be in the top eight my whole life. I want Bachar Houli and Brad Miller to kick an average of 1-2 goals a game and for Reece Conca to get the Rising Star Award and us to win the Grand Final Cup!!!!!!!"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-stars-reveal-christmas-wish-list/story-e6frf9jf-1225975488759

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: AFL stars reveal Christmas wish list (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:27:05 AM »
so I can bag my sister and her family."

Her family? bit harsh there mate lol :lol

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
Re: AFL stars reveal Christmas wish list (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 10:02:36 AM »
so I can bag my sister and her family."

Her family? bit harsh there mate lol :lol

Not really if he is from Tassie.
His sister might be his cousin as well  :rollin