Author Topic: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)  (Read 45719 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: Social Club
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2011, 10:22:18 PM »
interesting first name there RFC Official, "'digital "" LOL :lol :lol :rollin :rollin

Tigermonk

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2011, 12:59:52 AM »
Ash and the membership team work bloody hard, looking after 45,000 customers isnt exactly easy! Ash is in a role that was only recently created, Premium Membership Officer, for this very purpose to give extra service to the guys that are paying extra. She's here to help.

We are happy to hear you out, if you want to email her or myself digital@richmondfc.com.au we'll be happy to chat with you about the set up

Cheers

Telemarketer who gets commission off your memebership, sorry l had to expose you.  ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2011, 03:47:38 PM »
SOCIAL CLUB ROUND 4 UPDATE
---------------------------------

Round 4, Richmond v Collingwood
Friday 15th April, MCG, 7.40pm

Dear OE,

This Friday night, Richmond battle Collingwood at the MCG. It was great to meet so many of you last week and I am looking forward to a big turnout of yellow and black for another Richmond blockbuster.

Our Social Club at the ME Bank Centre will be open from 5PM to Social Club members ONLY. Social Club members can enter the venue at either pre or post game. As per my previous communication, guest passes will not be available until Round 6.

This week's special guest for the post match Social Club function at the ME Bank Centre will be Chief Executive Brendon Gale. Brendon Gale will be joined on stage by young gun Ben Griffiths and interviewed approximately 30-minutes after the final siren.

REMEMBER if you want to attend the post match function at Social Club in the ME Bank Centre, you need to RSVP. Click here to RSVP.

RSVP's will close at 11am Friday

You can enter the Social Club in the ME Bank Centre by following the path to the new TigerLand SuperStore at the Brunton Avenue end of Punt Road Oval. Staff will be at the entrance to greet you.

You must bring your 2011 Richmond membership card to the Social Club, so we can scan your barcode to allow entry.

I will provide further details about guest passes prior to the Round 6 clash against Brisbane.. 

If you need any queries answered please feel free to contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or via email on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au

Make no mistake .. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,

Ashley Aidone
Premium Membership Sales Officer

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2011, 04:14:03 PM »
 :-X :-X

:cheers
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2011, 04:24:34 PM »
REMEMBER if you want to attend the post match function at Social Club in the ME Bank Centre, you need to RSVP. Click here to RSVP.

RSVP's will close at 11am Friday

Before  :yep

After  :nope - Looking forward to a freakin day game man!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2011, 06:39:18 PM »
ROUND 6- SOCIAL CLUB
-------------------------

Round 6, Richmond v Brisbane
Saturday, 30th April, MCG, 7.10pm

Dear OE,

What a great win against North Melbourne! I look forward to seeing you all at the MCG this weekend when the Tigers take on the Lions. Who will come away as King of the Jungle?

Please note the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre will not be open prior to the Round 6 match. All Social Club members are able to access the Yarra Park Room from 5.10PM.

The ME Bank Centre will only be accessible post match vs Brisbane.

Remember, if you plan to attend the Social Club after the match, you must RSVP. The RSVP process is now OPEN.

Please click this link to RSVP if you will be visiting the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre after this Saturday's game.

Guest Passes are now available for our post match function. You are able to request guest passes via the RSVP link above.

Please note that RSVPs and guest pass requests for Round 6 will be accepted until 4PM this Friday.

I will send another email to all Social Club members Thursday evening, confirming the special guest player for the after match function in the ME Bank Centre.

If you have any queries please contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or via email on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au

Make no mistake ….. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,

Ashley Aidone

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2011, 11:05:32 PM »
I will send another email to all Social Club members Thursday evening, confirming the special guest player for the after match function in the ME Bank Centre.
If they said this early out it was going to be Dusty there'd be a flood of RSVPs :yep
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2011, 04:41:19 PM »
SOCIAL CLUB ROUND 6 UPDATE
---------------------------------

Round 6, Richmond v Brisbane
Saturday, 30th April, MCG, 7.10pm

Dear OE

This week we have Daniel Connors and Dean MacDonald for the post match Social Club function at the ME Bank Centre. The boys will be interviewed approximately 30-minutes after the final siren.

Please click this link to RSVP if you will be visiting the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre after this Saturday's game.

Please note the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre will not be open prior to the Round 6 match. All Social Club members are able to access the Yarra Park Room from 5.10PM at the MCG.

Guest Passes for this week's post match function at the ME Bank Centre are now available! You are able to request guest passes via the RSVP link above.

*You will not be required to pick up Social Club guest passes. Your guests name will be registered on a door list.

If you have any queries please feel free to contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or via email 

Please note that RSVPs and guest pass requests for Round 6 will be accepted until 4PM this Friday.

You can enter the Social Club in the ME Bank Centre by following the path to the new TigerLand SuperStore at the Brunton Avenue end of Punt Road Oval. Staff will be at the entrance to greet you.

You must bring your 2011 Richmond membership card to the Social Club, so we can scan your barcode to allow entry.

If you have any queries please feel free to contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or via email on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au

Make no mistake .. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,

Ashley Aidone

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2011, 11:38:29 AM »
few issues at the social club.
***No air conditioning, ( was a hot house last night )
** it aint a nightclub, having loud music playing in the background aint good when people are trying to talk footy.
**slow service at bar, bar not big enough.
**2 people trying to check approx 1000 people in with a scanner aint good, took 20 mins standing outside to get in,mmmmmmm
**Apparently no TV connection so no replays of game,( no foxtel )
**Also felt sorry for the 2 players as supporters continually talked and drowned the players out at times.\

all of the above need to sorted out very quickly.
Really isnt that hard to run a Telstra line for setting up cable for TV etc.
Also they tell me that the Footy Dept has no access to Foxtel at the present time

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2011, 12:02:42 PM »

** it aint a nightclub, having loud music playing in the background aint good when people are trying to talk footy.

someone on BF made a similar comment after the collingwood game. I hope this is not to become the norm or i may have to consider my social club membership.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »
***No air conditioning, ( was a hot house last night )
**slow service at bar, bar not big enough.
**2 people trying to check approx 1000 people in with a scanner aint good, took 20 mins standing outside to get in,mmmmmmm
**Apparently no TV connection so no replays of game,( no foxtel )
**Also felt sorry for the 2 players as supporters continually talked and drowned the players out at times.\

all of the above need to sorted out very quickly.
Really isnt that hard to run a Telstra line for setting up cable for TV etc.
Also they tell me that the Footy Dept has no access to Foxtel at the present time

All very valid points, you should drop the club a line. The club owes you a reply that it understands the issues, that they are teething problems (which I am assuming is the case) and that they have a plan to resolve it.
The club owes that much to supporters who are spending $1000 that they are running a business not a suburban club.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigermad20011

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2011, 01:18:15 PM »
Would love to to have someone from the club before games as well.
IT makes it hard to for people to go after night games and get home.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2011, 01:39:06 PM »
especially when it takes 20 mins plus to gain entry ::)
will drop line to club tomorrow.
Not good.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2011, 03:37:28 PM »
I haven't been after games - Way too hard after night games.
Will be next week and yup they have a few things they need to iron out.
Think the DJ is a carry over from their bbqs downstairs, would like to see them back next year.
Wasn't happy they had the Yarra Park room yesterday when we pay for a social club, cmon Richmond wtf. Tell you why, social club was $4 for a can, cheaper than the pub  :thumbsup I go to Social club "Yarra Park" room & only beer, carlton stubbies $7 wtf is that? Sh|t way to treat members  :banghead

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2011, 04:01:45 PM »
good feedback, i hope it's taken on board as I was considering upgrading my membership to include socail club
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled