Author Topic: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)  (Read 45736 times)

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
Re: Social Club
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2011, 07:36:52 AM »

However, it doesn't matter if we are talking $4k, $600+ for the social club, $180 for the standard membership or the $90 odd for the Grand Final Ticket guarantee people have right to feel aggrieved if they feel they are not getting what they paid for

Sorry if you don't undertand that  ;D

Are you not getting what you paid for or are you not getting what you want? Just a question because I'm not sure exactly what you paid for.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2011, 07:53:05 AM »
Be thankful you have a spare 4 grand to put towards your footy passion.

Lots of our supporters struggle to find the $180 for a std membership.

Sorry if I don't have any sympathy.

>:(

I know people struggle to pay for memberships - been there, I know I am fortunate that I am not in that position now

However, it doesn't matter if we are talking $4k, $600+ for the social club, $180 for the standard membership or the $90 odd for the Grand Final Ticket guarantee people have right to feel aggrieved if they feel they are not getting what they paid for

If I get their earlier enough I might pop in before the game to see what the Social Club looks like. Too late afterwards with a night game to stay back and then head home by train.

Don't forget to RSVP, MT or they wont let you in  ;D

totally agree, just another disaster at Punt Rd :banghead

jackstar is back again

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2011, 07:57:27 AM »
also the social club set up is a complete mess, why on earth you have to RSVP is a disgrace.
Also, why hold functions in the Yarra Room when you have a social club 300 metres away.
I have said this all along, there are decisions and people who work in football clubs that have little idea. ::)

I am just waiting for the day they dont send me an email and I cant therefore rsvp and they wont let me in, I wont miss anyone with my response either.
Take note RFC Official if your reading  ;)
What happens if your computer is down and you dont get the link :banghead.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2011, 08:44:05 AM »

Are you not getting what you paid for or are you not getting what you want? Just a question because I'm not sure exactly what you paid for.

It not about what I want because what I want is not an available option in 2011 because the Club made a change to its Coterie packages which I don't shy away from not being happy about. And yes I have voiced that to the Club directly

However, based on how the the email I rec'd last night reads I don't appear to be getting what I've paid for. I will be speaking to the Club about that this morning to clarify the said email

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2011, 08:48:30 AM »
also the social club set up is a complete mess, why on earth you have to RSVP is a disgrace.
Also, why hold functions in the Yarra Room when you have a social club 300 metres away.
I have said this all along, there are decisions and people who work in football clubs that have little idea. ::)

I am just waiting for the day they dont send me an email and I cant therefore rsvp and they wont let me in, I wont miss anyone with my response either.
Take note RFC Official if your reading  ;)
What happens if your computer is down and you dont get the link :banghead.

The RSVP is so they can get an idea of numbers attending.

As you know you need to RSVP then if you dont recieve the email, for whatever reason, just ring up Ashley. You will find her to be more than helpful  :thumbsup
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

jackstar is back again

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2011, 11:31:20 AM »
Correct me if i am wrong. Supporters pay money to access the facilities they have on offer, thus its called a social club.
its farcical that they want to run the yarra room and they direct people back to the social club for what?
No players either back at social club ::) ::) ::)

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2011, 12:02:46 PM »
considering the new center is not 100% complete you're being a bit petulant there Jack. They have asked in an email that we be patient as things get sorted.

As for the yarra park room, it is listed as part of the social club membership that you will have access to it and the Victory room at Docklands before, during and after home games.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2011, 12:13:09 PM »
considering the new center is not 100% complete you're being a bit petulant there Jack. They have asked in an email that we be patient as things get sorted.

As for the yarra park room, it is listed as part of the social club membership that you will have access to it and the Victory room at Docklands before, during and after home games.

obviously Ash is related to you ;D
I suppport WP here .
The new centre was complete enough for the FTF launch.
Its alright for them to ring and ask for donations and upgrade of memberships.
if they offer you something, then deliver I say. pretty simple don't you think.
Its pretty simple to have a social club with members and have it capped, like all the other clubs and supporter groups they have run in the past.
In this instance its fair to assume that they joined up a certain amount of members that they don't have the capcity to service.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2011, 12:20:05 PM »
Not related, just got looked after really well while was in Melbourne.

My guess would be that they need to know numbers attending so they can allocate guest passes. Would you spew if you turned up after a game and they said there was no room due to the number of guest passes handed out?

Just give them a fair chance to get things in order, i reckon.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2011, 12:53:51 PM »

TigerTimeII

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2011, 12:56:35 PM »
what is everyone sooking about

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2011, 05:50:03 PM »
SOCIAL CLUB FUNCTION ROUND 4
---------------------------------

Round 4, Richmond v Collingwood
Friday 15th April, MCG, 7.40pm

Dear OE,

The Social Club at the ME Bank Centre will be open both before and after the game this Friday night when we take on Collingwood at the MCG.

Remember, if you plan to attend the Social Club after the match, you must RSVP.  The RSVP process will open the Monday before each home game. 

Please click this link to RSVP if you will be visiting the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre after this Friday's game.

Please note that RSVPs for Round 4 will be accepted until 11AM this Friday.

Unfortunately Social Club guest passes will not be available for Round 4 VS Collingwood. 

I will send another email to all Social Club members Thursday evening, confirming the special guest player for the ME Bank Centre. 

If you need any queries please contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or via email on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au

Make no mistake .. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,

Ashley Aidone

Premium Membership Sales Officer

jackstar is back again

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »
yep, I have RSVP again, although didnt front last week as I was soaked to the under garments

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2011, 10:00:11 PM »
Ash and the membership team work bloody hard, looking after 45,000 customers isnt exactly easy! Ash is in a role that was only recently created, Premium Membership Officer, for this very purpose to give extra service to the guys that are paying extra. She's here to help.

We are happy to hear you out, if you want to email her or myself digital@richmondfc.com.au we'll be happy to chat with you about the set up

Cheers