Author Topic: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)  (Read 45725 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: Social Club
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2011, 04:03:02 PM »
escpecially when they charge you good $$$$$

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2011, 05:30:35 PM »
And again this week - Stick the Yarra room up ur rs Richmond! Will be going to the Cricketers.

gerkin greg

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2011, 05:37:18 PM »
and the toys are out of the cot  :cheers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2011, 06:03:36 PM »
SOCIAL CLUB ROUND 7 UPDATE
---------------------------------

Round 7, Richmond v Fremantle
Saturday, 7th May, MCG, 4.10pm

Dear OE,

Please note the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre will not be open prior to the Round 7 match due to a Bronze Member function. All Social Club members are able to access the Yarra Park Room from 2.30PM.

The ME Bank Centre will only be accessible post match vs Fremantle.

Remember, if you plan to attend the Social Club after the match, you must RSVP. The RSVP process is now OPEN. Please follow this link to RSVP if you will be visiting the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre after this Saturday's game.

Guest Passes are now available for our post match function and are limited to one pass per member this week. You are able to request guest passes via the RSVP link above.

Please note that RSVPs and guest pass requests for Round 7 will be accepted until 4PM this Friday and are limited to one per Social Club member.

I will send another email to all Social Club members Thursday evening, confirming the special guest player for the after match function in the ME Bank Centre.

If you have any queries please contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or via email on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au

Make no mistake ….. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,
Ashley Aidone
Premium Membership Sales Officer

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2011, 07:45:27 PM »
and the toys are out of the cot  :cheers

BIG TIME  :rollin

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2011, 06:10:09 PM »
SOCIAL CLUB ROUND 7 UPDATE

Round 7, Richmond v Fremantle
Saturday, 7th May, MCG, 4.10pm

Dear OE,

We have some very special guests at our post game Social Club function this week.

First round draft pick Reece Conca and Forwards Coach Danny Daly will be interviewed on stage approximately 90-minutes after the completion of the match. With both Reece and Danny having match day responsibilities, we hope you appreciate the delay in having them on stage post-game.

To RSVP please enter the following URL address in your web browser if you will be visiting the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre after this Saturday's game.

Please note the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre will not be open prior to the Round 7 match. All Social Club members are able to access the Yarra Park Room from 2.30PM at the MCG.

Social Club guest passes for Round 7 are limited to one per member. You are able to request guest passes via the RSVP link above.

*You will not be required to pick Social Club guest passes. The name of your guest will be registered on a door list.

Please note that Social Club RSVPs and guest pass requests for Round 7 will be accepted until 4PM this Friday.

You can enter the Social Club in the ME Bank Centre by following the path to the new TigerLand SuperStore at the Brunton Avenue end of Punt Road Oval. Staff will be at the entrance to greet you.

You must bring your 2011 Richmond membership card to the Social Club, so we can scan your barcode to allow entry.

I would also like the opportunity to answer some queries I have received in relation to the 2011 Social Club. The weekly emails have been great in opening a channel of communication, but the majority of replies are in relation to the following topics which I'll discuss below:

1. The Social Club will be themed. Members need to be conscious that the Social Club is used for numerous other purposes during the week and not solely for the use and branding of the Social Club. But yes, shortly the facility on game day, will look more like the Richmond Social Club.

2. Please be aware that the ME Bank Centre is still under construction, with various works being undertaken every day. The Social Club's AV, Foxtel and televisions are not yet installed. Like you, we are eagerly awaiting the installation so that they can be utilised for our Social Club functions in the near future.

3. Meals will not be available pre or post game for the 2011 season, but this will be reviewed at the end of the season for the future.

4. Whilst the main bar can at times appear crowded, an additional portable bar on the other side of the room is available to assist the beverage service. Soft drink will also be available there this week.

5. The Social Club membership only guarantees post match functions for all home games. In 2011, we will also open the facility for all away games at the MCG and when available, pre-game. Please read my weekly emails to see when the facility will be open on game days.

If you have any queries please contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or via email on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au

Make no mistake ….. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,

Ashley Aidone

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2011, 08:07:55 PM »
SOCIAL CLUB ROUND 9 UPDATE

Round 9, Richmond v Essendon
Saturday, 21st May, MCG, 7.40PM

This week in the Social Club function at the ME Bank Centre we have Matthew White who is still out of the team through injury.  Matty will be interviewed on stage approximately 30-minutes after the final siren.

Please click this link to RSVP if you will be visiting the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre after this Saturday's game. Please note that RSVPs for Round 9 will be accepted until 4PM this Friday. 

You must RSVP if you are wanting to attend the Social Club post match this Saturday. 

Please note the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre will not be open prior to the Round 9 match due to an Indigenous function celebrating Dreamtime. All Social Club members are able to access the Yarra Park Room from 5:00PM.

Due to the crowd expectancy for the Dreamtime clash v Essendon, Social Club Guest Passes will not be available.

You must bring your 2011 Richmond membership card to the Social Club, so we can scan your barcode to allow entry.

Make no mistake.. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,
Ashley Aidone

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2011, 06:15:30 PM »
SOCIAL CLUB ROUND 14 UPDATE
---------------------------------------

Round 14, Richmond v Melbourne
Saturday, 25th June, MCG, 2.10PM

The RSVP process for Round 14 v Melbourne is now OPEN. Click here to RSVP.

Social Club members are welcome to bring one guest to the Social Club PRE-match, Round 14, at the ME Bank Centre. All Social Club guests must enter with the Social Club member.

Please note no Social Club Guest Passes will be available for the Round 14 v Melbourne post-match function at the ME Bank Centre.

RSVPs for Round 14 will be accepted until 4PM Friday 24th June. 

I will be on annual leave from Monday 20th June until Wednesday 29th June. If you have any queries during this time, please contact the membership department on 1300 742 466 or membership@richmondfc.com.au.

Make no mistake.. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,
Ashley Aidone

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2011, 07:49:56 PM »
Round 16, Richmond v Essendon
Saturday, 9th July, MCG, 7.10PM

The Social Club will be open exclusively to ticket holders for 'On the Couch' pre-match this Saturday. There are only 60 tickets left still available. At the function, Dale Weightman will be hosting 'On the Couch' and interviewing special guests. If you are yet to purchase your ticket, please visit the link.

Feel free to purchase tickets for any of your family and friends. Tickets must be pre-purchased for this event and ticket sales will close midday Thursday, unless sold out prior. If you require further information, please contact Member and Supporter Services on 1300 742 466.

The Social Club will also be open post-match this weekend and the RSVP process is now OPEN. Click to RSVP.

RSVPs for Round 16 will be accepted until 4PM Friday 8th July. 

All Social Club members are entitled to bring two guests to the post-match function at the ME Bank Centre this weekend. You are not required to RSVP for your guests but please ensure your guests enter the venue with you for them to be gained entry.

If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or email aaidone@richmondfc.com.au.

Make no mistake ... The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,
Ashley Aidone

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2011, 03:20:53 AM »
SOCIAL CLUB FUNCTION ROUND 21 UPDATE

Round 21, Richmond v Sydney
Sunday, August 21, MCG, 2.10PM

The RSVP process for Round 21 v Sydney post-match is now OPEN. Please visit [click link] to RSVP.

You must RSVP if you are wanting to attend the Social Club post match.

Please note that no Social Club Guest Passes will be available for the Round 21 v Sydney post-match function at the ME Bank Centre.

RSVPs for Round 21 will be accepted until 4PM Friday August 12. 

This week the Social Club will be closed pre-game for a coterie function.

If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or email aaidone@richmondfc.com.au.

Kind Regards,
Ashley Aidone

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2011, 01:11:20 PM »
Gunna lose a lot of members if they dont up the ante next year.
Not me personally but weighing up my options.
With sold home games no away game functions no interstate do's visits are as rare as hens teeth.
They need to get the barbies and beer flowing downstairs again asap, a lot of money not being made from these things as well as the flow on effect of feeling a part of the club and Punt Rd and the superstore to boot.

And pi55 the DJ off, was gr8 outside just dont work indoors.
Get a TAB up and running have the races on the tv's - ohh more tv screens.
Start thinking about it Tigers - Make it somewhere that can be used more often than not.
It really is kinda sterile.

Actually bring back the check board disco floor  :thumbsup

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2011, 02:24:25 PM »
what peeed me off after the swans win, they had one TV on channel 7 which was on delay, and the 2 big screens on a replay of the game from Tigers Swans clash from 2010 ?????? :banghead :banghead
Thats mental stuff.
As for the DJ, already complained about that, its aint a night club, it doesnt work !!!!

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2011, 02:45:32 PM »
sometimes i do agree with you jacky.

That's just ordinary.

If i get to use my membership and it's like that i'll be  :chuck
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2011, 05:41:36 PM »
If it weren't for the GF guarantee I'd be spending my money elsewhere. Just haven't seen the value in it this year.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2011, 07:54:34 PM »
I have MCC I really just get it so I could sit with freinds if we get there some day.
Really if you have a reserved seat as a member of a club (Maybe like the reward thing 10-15 years+) you should get those for the GF because really in the end that's what it's all about.
As enjoyable as it would be alone in the MCC "Well with a bulldog and another Tiger and a whoever else turns up" just wouldn't be quite the same as the usual gang during the many seasons we have endured.
AFL sucks and I am after all, after my time! Would love to have been born back in the 20s or so. Apart from now being 90 odd in case of smart replies! ;D
Would easily go back to suburban footy every second week in the rain, soft idiots these days I tell ya.
No aggots ize tellz ya, no aggots!!!!!!