Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 405423 times)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: RFC Official - We're on board!
« Reply #1080 on: June 16, 2014, 09:29:31 AM »
What I see from fellow Richmond supporters is something I have never see before.

I don't think you're the only one who feels this way, and it is something we are aware of.

Dissapointing?

The club should be very, very concerned. The fans stayed away in droves last week. The message couldn't be any clearer.

Rampstar

« Reply #1081 on: June 16, 2014, 11:23:06 AM »
The message will get even clearer in the weeks ahead. People I know are dropping off the Tiges at a rate of knots. People who have supported this club for 20, 30 and 40 years have had enough. You can only fail for so long before people finally give it up. You cant fail like Richmond has for so long and get away with it. This has nothing to do with RFCO so its not personal but the truth is the supporters I know have lost faith in this administration and they think that the football department is a joke from the coaching panel to the list management of the club to recruiting to just about everything. You guys working at Punt Road may not realise it but you guys are on the cusp of a crisis as members turn away in their thousands IMHO.

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1082 on: June 16, 2014, 11:26:01 AM »
You guys working at Punt Road may not realise it but you guys are on the cusp of a crisis as members turn away in their thousands IMHO.

We aren't oblivious to what is going on around us, just look at the crowd on the weekend. It's obviously a concern.

Rampstar

« Reply #1083 on: June 16, 2014, 11:26:59 AM »
You guys working at Punt Road may not realise it but you guys are on the cusp of a crisis as members turn away in their thousands IMHO.

We aren't oblivious to what is going on around us, just look at the crowd on the weekend. It's obviously a concern.

Well at least thats a start  :clapping

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1084 on: June 16, 2014, 11:43:33 AM »

maybe tell Dimma to stop playing Hampson and dropping Grif. Will get 5k more to games instantly if Hampson is not playing
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

dwaino

« Reply #1085 on: June 16, 2014, 12:59:45 PM »
RFC_O should start a coup.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1086 on: June 16, 2014, 03:03:47 PM »

maybe tell Dimma to stop playing Hampson and dropping Grif. Will get 5k more to games instantly if Hampson is not playing
Tyrone would probably play and keep a further 10k away.

Gigantor

« Reply #1087 on: June 16, 2014, 04:47:23 PM »
Paul keating once said ..walk into any pet shop and the resident galah will be talking microeconomic policy.I'm afraid something similar is happening with the tiges.At the pub on Saturday night 2 older ladies were discussing the 2014 tigers...we are on the lips of everyone

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1088 on: June 16, 2014, 05:12:23 PM »
 :LOL supporters dictating to who should play and shouldn't play.
As if the club doesn't know what's going on, as RFC_O stated.

Oh RFC and it's supporters always revert to type.

Keep Punching RFC_O you're doing an admirable job keeping the types under control. :sleep

Rampstar

« Reply #1089 on: June 16, 2014, 06:06:53 PM »
:LOL supporters dictating to who should play and shouldn't play.

Oh RFC and it's supporters always revert to type.

Keep Punching RFC_O you're doing an admirable job keeping the types under control. :sleep

If they knew what was going on they would fix the miss theyre in but they dont and they never will. The only thing this club has left is the supporters and theyre turning their backs on the club coz of the ongoing failures and disgraceful decision making that goes on in that place.

Offline Tigers of Old

• Premiership Captain
  • @Tigers_of_Old
« Reply #1090 on: June 16, 2014, 06:15:55 PM »

You make it sound as if it's all going to plan rog! 8)

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1091 on: June 16, 2014, 08:01:33 PM »
The game is unrecognisable from the game we grew up with
 :help

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1092 on: June 16, 2014, 08:06:54 PM »
The game is unrecognisable from the game we grew up with
 :help

That is true.
HeyRFO, I'm getting a but sick of this losing streak - is there any chance of bringing the bye forward?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #1093 on: June 17, 2014, 12:07:14 PM »
Hi RFCO,

Just wondered if you could please take this question to the appropriate area of the club and let me know how they respond?

When can the members expect the RFC board to address us in relation to the outcomes of the 5 year strategic plan released in 2010?
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1094 on: June 17, 2014, 01:00:47 PM »
When can the members expect the RFC board to address us in relation to the outcomes of the 5 year strategic plan released in 2010?

It was already answered by Peggy in her web chat:

"The board and management were aware that when 3-0-75 was set in 2010, they were ambitious goals. We should never apologise for that - it was time for this club to demand more of itself. The progress has been very positive as we have retired $5m in debt, grown membership by more than 20,000 and played finals last year. The job is not yet done and we will continue to challenge ourselves throughout the Club."