Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 404947 times)

FNM

Re: Where is RFC Official
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2011, 04:14:55 PM »
Misplaced anger methinks
Try the players!

10 FLAGS

« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2011, 07:56:45 PM »
Misplaced anger methinks
Try the players!

This is OER everyone gets scape goated in here eventually. Where is RFC Official?  :lol Where you hiding?  ;D Come into the forum so the OERites can let you know all about the 19th man and the performance on the weekend  ;D Stop hiding  :cheers

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2011, 08:04:51 PM »
Yep, very inviting to hear a bunch of ranting and abuse, I know I would be tripping over myself to log on coz I know I would get a fair hearing LOL
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2011, 08:17:39 PM »
Gutter thread

Its sunday. Its the weekend, when does he post on the weekend.

He will be on here monday or tuesday.

Supporters whinge and bitch and carry on wanting more interaction from the club. When this occurs people crack the poos about it anyway.

People will never be happy. The club has been super with what it has supplied online. Dima's email weekly, RFC Official online, the club youtube etc etc etc. Things that we didnt have in the past.

I have never seen RFC Official come online on a saturday or sunday spruiking a win. So why should he come on for a loss.

The on-field disgrace and debacle and the way the FTF fund has been handled is different to a lot of the cheap potshots being thrown around. I think FNM is correct, misplaced anger. Target the players first and worry about online representatives about 10th.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2011, 08:26:11 PM »
Gutter thread

Supporters whinge and bitch and carry on wanting more interaction from the club. When this occurs people crack the poos about it anyway.

People will never be happy. The club has been super with what it has supplied online. Dima's email weekly, RFC Official online, the club youtube etc etc etc. Things that we didnt have in the past.

I have never seen RFC Official come online on a saturday or sunday spruiking a win. So why should he come on for a loss.

The on-field disgrace and debacle and the way the FTF fund has been handled is different to a lot of the cheap potshots being thrown around. I think FNM is correct, misplaced anger. Target the players first and worry about online representatives about 10th.

Ease up Damo!
I think HRT is taking the pee a bit here mate! Nothing too serious i am sure!

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »
LMAO

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2011, 08:30:59 PM »
Gutter thread

Ease up Damo!

No I think that RFC official owes it to the fans to show up, let's smoke him out of his spider hole!!! Hey I heard the effer was squatting at Bin Ladens joint.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2011, 08:40:47 PM »
Gutter thread

Ease up Damo!

No I think that RFC official owes it to the fans to show up, let's smoke him out of his spider hole!!! Hey I heard the effer was squatting at Bin Ladens joint.

Dude, he owe's us nothing! whats he going to tell us that we don't already know or haven't already heard?
Anything he say's will only have the poo picked out of it so why would he bother?

Personally I would rather see the guy's show up this week and just play with heart, play with intent and just play with some spirit! Seeing the Tigers flog the Bombers will heal all wounds (But if we get flogged again you have my permission the burn the place down ;D ;D)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2011, 09:59:19 PM »
Gutter thread

Ease up Damo!

Dude, he owe's us nothing! whats he going to tell us that we don't already know or haven't already heard?
Anything he say's will only have the poo picked out of it so why would he bother?

Personally I would rather see the guy's show up this week and just play with heart, play with intent and just play with some spirit! Seeing the Tigers flog the Bombers will heal all wounds (But if we get flogged again you have my permission the burn the place down ;D ;D)

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

so true mate.

What is he going to say whats Dimma going to say on the email. Its all rubbish. We as supporters or the smart ones at least dont need club emails, phone calls and carry on like that.

We have been spoon fed rubbish for 30 years for me personally the only thing i care about is on field success, the rest is spin aka leather face
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2011, 10:02:29 PM »
(I dont agree with this thread, but I do agree that RFCO appears when it suits him and then goes missing for too long.

If you are going to be a forum link then be here regularly.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

10 FLAGS

« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2011, 10:03:33 PM »
(I dont agree with this thread, but I do agree that RFCO appears when it suits him and then goes missing for too long.

If you are going to be a forum link then be here regularly.

Here! Here!

:clapping

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2011, 10:06:36 PM »
Sadly for Mr RFC_O I don't think there is anything he could say that would appease the masses right at the moment :laugh:
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

10 FLAGS

« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2011, 10:09:00 PM »
Sadly for Mr RFC_O I don't think there is anything he could say that would appease the masses right at the moment :laugh:

He needs to show some courage and turn up. At the moment hes like our players, shows up only some of the time  ;D and thats when it suits him  :lol

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2011, 10:09:14 PM »
There is nothing any one can say that will WP.

Actions speak louder than words!
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2011, 10:11:21 PM »
There is nothing any one can say that will WP.

Actions speak louder than words!

Correct al

But struth I hope they don't use that as their slogan for the week, we don't need another things to come back & bites on the behind
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)