Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 405039 times)

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: We're on board!
« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2011, 09:33:04 PM »
Mr official, how much does a Tiges beanie cost? I would love one

this official fella spams on several tiger sites  :-[
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:55:42 AM by one-eyed »

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: We're on board!
« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »
Where you been grape fruits? Have missed your posts

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Where is RFC Official
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2011, 08:49:02 AM »
Geez the club tries to improve communication with the supporters and this is the response they get?

If it drops off again, don't moan.

Some of the behaviour I've witnessed on social media sites towards a guy just doing his job has been nothing short of disgusting. Some people need to have a good look at themselves, Tiger 'supporters' or otherwise. >:(

:clapping

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2011, 09:28:44 AM »
Geez the club tries to improve communication with the supporters and this is the response they get?

If it drops off again, don't moan.

Some of the behaviour I've witnessed on social media sites towards a guy just doing his job has been nothing short of disgusting. Some people need to have a good look at themselves, Tiger 'supporters' or otherwise. >:(

:clapping

Pish posh, I hate people who get defended on the basis of "doing their job" which implies that doing the bare minimum is enough.

Why not hold him accountable for doing his job properly, he doesn't involve himself enough on the forum - I would like him to get back to us quicker when answering questions on the sticky on this forum.

He is on the forum and should be open to feedback - or don't do it.

To his credit, he did respond but I hope he gets more involved. Leave it there.

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2011, 09:39:57 AM »
spare us from your hatred, there are any number of neo nazi white supremist sites that thrive on that vile wasted emotion... :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2011, 01:10:55 PM »
spare us from your hatred, there are any number of neo nazi white supremist sites that thrive on that vile wasted emotion... :o

It's hardly hatred  :wallywink
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Ox

« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2011, 01:32:50 PM »

BJ comes from an abusive family.
Please forgive him for his tarnished outlook. :shh

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2011, 02:54:00 PM »

oooh i'm sorrrrry , I could have sworn i read a comment referring to HATE but hey i could have been wrong ::)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2011, 02:55:01 PM »

BJ comes from an abusive family.
Please forgive him for his tarnished outlook. :shh

don't be silly ox , there was always plenty of love to go around :lol

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2011, 03:05:05 PM »

Pish posh, I hate people who get defended on the basis of "doing their job" which implies that doing the bare minimum is enough.

Why not hold him accountable for doing his job properly, he doesn't involve himself enough on the forum - I would like him to get back to us quicker when answering questions on the sticky on this forum.

What basis do you judge him not doing his job properly?  Do you know what his job statement is, do you know what direction or charter he has been given by his employer?  Do you know what other tasks he has to perform in his day's work?  Here is his introductory post to this forum:

"Alright I've had a few people ask me to join here, even had an email saying they would reconsider their membership if I didnt...and we don't want that, so here we are.

My initial problem to begin with was that the club has so many forums, I cant be answering everyone's questions all the time but I am here and will be able to get to any posts here every few days, or as soon as I humanly can.

So, fire away

My only groundrules: No footy stuff, I'm not Dimma so I can't tell you why X isn't playing or why Z is...but I can answer other things. Go for it, happy to be here!"

Seems to me he is meeting his commitment to the forum ok.  Just because he doesn't answer every question put to him on every forum doesn't mean jack-sh1te when it comes to assessing him "doing his job properly".  Feedback (even that spoken in jest) is one thing; uninformed ranting is another entirely.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2011, 03:31:20 PM »

What basis do you judge him not doing his job properly?  Do you know what his job statement is, do you know what direction or charter he has been given by his employer?  Do you know what other tasks he has to perform in his day's work?  Here is his introductory post to this forum:

"Alright I've had a few people ask me to join here, even had an email saying they would reconsider their membership if I didnt...and we don't want that, so here we are.

My initial problem to begin with was that the club has so many forums, I cant be answering everyone's questions all the time but I am here and will be able to get to any posts here every few days, or as soon as I humanly can.

So, fire away

My only groundrules: No footy stuff, I'm not Dimma so I can't tell you why X isn't playing or why Z is...but I can answer other things. Go for it, happy to be here!"

Seems to me he is meeting his commitment to the forum ok.  Just because he doesn't answer every question put to him on every forum doesn't mean jack-pooe when it comes to assessing him "doing his job properly".  Feedback (even that spoken in jest) is one thing; uninformed ranting is another entirely.

would agree with all of this.

as long as the replies are truthful and not spin i think we should refrain from the abuse
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2011, 03:34:09 PM »
I don't get people bagging RFCO when previously we (fans on forums) got basically stuff all direct interaction with the communications area of the club. It's a tough gig too currently when we've been crap on-field the past two months.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2011, 04:06:51 PM »
I don't get people bagging RFCO when previously we (fans on forums) got basically stuff all direct interaction with the communications area of the club. It's a tough gig too currently when we've been crap on-field the past two months.

aaahh i think you mean 30 years OT

Nonetheless i agree 100%

I think its good having direct contact with someone from the club instead of dealing with a young kid picking up the phone when you call the club who probably supports another team.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2011, 04:16:53 PM »

[/quote]

My initial problem to begin with was that the club has so many forums, I cant be answering everyone's questions all the time but I am here and will be able to get to any posts here every few days, or as soon as
I humanly can.

So, fire away

Seems to me he is meeting his commitment to the forum ok.  Just because he doesn't answer every
question put to him on every forum doesn't mean jack-pooe when it comes to assessing him "doing his job properly".  Feedback (even that spoken in jest) is one thing; uninformed ranting is another entirely.
[/quote]

I think you are the one ranting - on me! You might think he is doing his job well, good luck to you!
 I don't when compared to what I see on another forum. I happen to think this forum is de- prioritized compared to another. Rather than ranting and abusing other posters why don't you do your homework? Oh that's right, your sanctimonious attitude to other posters prevents you from thinking that you are ever wrong.

It's that simple Spud

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2011, 04:48:54 PM »

I think you are the one ranting - on me! You might think he is doing his job well, good luck to you!
 I don't when compared to what I see on another forum. I happen to think this forum is de- prioritized compared to another. Rather than ranting and abusing other posters why don't you do your homework? Oh that's right, your sanctimonious attitude to other posters prevents you from thinking that you are ever wrong.

A bit touchy about it aren't you?  Don't flatter yourself that I was ranting on you, couldn't be further from the truth actually, my "uninformed ranting" comment was about the number and type of posts that were having a crack at RFCO - maybe I could have worded that a bit better.  Not sure that I ever abused you either but there you go, perceptions are for everyone.  My sanctimonious attitude?  Happy to discuss the topics with anyone and more than happy to be shown where I get it wrong (have often apologised or conceded points on here).  Oh, and thanks for actually answering my questions, tells me why you have your point of view and even though I disagree I can understand why you might think that.