Author Topic: What to do with Griffo  (Read 1919 times)

Tigermonk

Re: What to do with Griffo
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 08:59:33 PM »
Is this the guy we spoke about last year & l got laughed at that he was a worthless risk & the whole football community knew before we took him in the draft

Does RFC look like the Epworth Hospital recovery centre  ;D oh please no value for money again
Yet you wanted us to pick Butcher who has stress fractures in his back instead of Dustin Martin

Funny how you crawl out from under your rock after a 10 goal loss.
Spot on, Griffo has played games, won every one he was in, Butcher has . . .  :sleep

Griffo will go down like again & again & again. Short career would do better selling cars  ;D

the claw

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2011, 10:13:21 PM »
injuries aside and it was a risk us taking him where we did. what has this bloke ever done on the footy field to warrant all the adulation. personally i was underwhelmed with this kid as a junior not that i saw a hell of a lot.

if ever i was going to label a player a man in aa boys body at underage and thus having a limited upside griffiths was it. before his shoulder injury i have not seen what others have been on about.
still think one of bastinac or bartlett was the go and as far as talls go black or carlisle.
anyway im prepared to see what he has to offer over the next 2 or 3 seasons before i judge him just dont get the hype.

Tigermonk

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2011, 01:11:20 AM »
injuries aside and it was a risk us taking him where we did. what has this bloke ever done on the footy field to warrant all the adulation. personally i was underwhelmed with this kid as a junior not that i saw a hell of a lot.

if ever i was going to label a player a man in aa boys body at underage and thus having a limited upside griffiths was it. before his shoulder injury i have not seen what others have been on about.
still think one of bastinac or bartlett was the go and as far as talls go black or carlisle.
anyway im prepared to see what he has to offer over the next 2 or 3 seasons before i judge him just dont get the hype.

Griffiths does have alot of natraul talent & his best ability is reading the play. great hands  ;D  if he could stay on the park he would be a player any footy club would take early in a draft
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 07:02:48 AM by WilliamPowell »