Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766200 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #4830 on: April 15, 2020, 08:14:18 PM »
Ardern is a dud. Being PM of that country would be like coaching our AFL side against VAFA reserves. Anyone could do it.

I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4831 on: April 16, 2020, 12:58:19 AM »
Ardern is a dud. Being PM of that country would be like coaching our AFL side against VAFA reserves. Anyone could do it.

yep agree.

What does she get paid? Same as scomo i bet for looking after a country that has the same population as Melbourne. Give me a break.

So she should take a pay cut as she is done nothing for that country since elected.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #4832 on: April 16, 2020, 03:32:43 AM »
She's living proof Princess Anne had an affair with Shergar....that's why he "disappeared" ....  :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4833 on: April 16, 2020, 09:04:45 AM »

Now here is real leadership.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceania/pay-cut-for-nz-cabinet-as-opposition-pushes-for-easing-of-lockdown-20200415-p54jzy.html

Only 20%.

Real leadership would have seen who work for nothing in the next 6 months. Shes just another lefty who knows how to play the PR game even though shes done nothing for New Zealand since becoming PM.

20% more than ours are

And are suggesting our pollies should not get paid for the next 6 months too. Wouldn't that be real leadership. :huh

Ardern is an outstanding leader. One of the best around these days. The mosque mass murders and now this has proved it

And thanks for providing exhibit B  :rollin

Ardern is not and has never been an outstanding leader. If New Zealanders had any brains theyd boot her out at the next election. Just coz she had a kid whilst in office doesnt make her special. That she was pm at a time when that guy killed all those people thats not something that maked her special. Her response was that of a normal politician at a time of tragedy. You should stop making out that these lefty politicians are heroes. They are not, for the most part there performance is ordinary at best.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4834 on: April 16, 2020, 01:29:32 PM »

Ardern is not and has never been an outstanding leader. If New Zealanders had any brains theyd boot her out at the next election. Just coz she had a kid whilst in office doesnt make her special. That she was pm at a time when that guy killed all those people thats not something that maked her special. Her response was that of a normal politician at a time of tragedy. You should stop making out that these lefty politicians are heroes. They are not, for the most part there performance is ordinary at best.

Thank yous first

1/ thank you for not answering the one question I asked in my post
2/ thank you for exhibit C

And just so I am clear, during this crisis Ardern has done and is doing the same things that ScoMo is and she is a terrible leader and ScoMo is doing an outstanding job?

What she did after the mosque shootings was nothing special? But if it was ScoMo it would appear you would call it great leadership

Go figure?

Your political bias appears to have no end  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4835 on: April 16, 2020, 01:58:00 PM »
Would you praise Trump if he wore a sombrero if a bunch of Mexicans got shot up by a lunatic?
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4836 on: April 16, 2020, 02:02:29 PM »
Would you praise Trump if he wore a sombrero if a bunch of Mexicans got shot up by a lunatic?

HAHAHAHA

Na different because its trump and he is a bad man, and not some try hard who hasnt done anything for her country

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4837 on: April 16, 2020, 02:04:42 PM »

Thank yous first

1/ thank you for not answering the one question I asked in my post
2/ thank you for exhibit C

And just so I am clear, during this crisis Ardern has done and is doing the same things that ScoMo is and she is a terrible leader and ScoMo is doing an outstanding job?

What she did after the mosque shootings was nothing special? But if it was ScoMo it would appear you would call it great leadership

Go figure?

Your political bias appears to have no end  :thumbsup

i will chip in WP if i can

yep 20% more than ours WP, you are correct, so good for her in that regard. It is a small country and so she should be given some money back, particularly when it seems she hasnt performed up to the level required.

What has she actually done over there to the NZ people. I am curious because from what i have read not much apart from what has been said above.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4838 on: April 16, 2020, 04:09:00 PM »

What has she actually done over there to the NZ people. I am curious because from what i have read not much apart from what has been said above.

I have been asking the same of Scotty from Marketing. Can anybody tell me what he has actually done.

And please don't give him credit for other people's ideas.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4839 on: April 16, 2020, 06:50:00 PM »
What he is good at is spreading confusion. Yesterday he wanted all teachers to return to the classroom. Today he is saying that parents need to listen to their state priemers.

NFI (No stuffing Idea)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4840 on: April 16, 2020, 07:52:51 PM »
Words

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4841 on: April 16, 2020, 07:58:55 PM »

I have been asking the same of Scotty from Marketing. Can anybody tell me what he has actually done.

He defeated Shorten labor and saved our country from poverty.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4842 on: April 16, 2020, 08:13:39 PM »

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4843 on: April 16, 2020, 08:16:45 PM »

He defeated Shorten labor and saved our country from poverty.

That the best you can do?
Really says something about Scotty from Marketing's response

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4844 on: April 16, 2020, 08:21:59 PM »
Keeping the communists out of office is a socially and economically  just cause. Scotty from marketing is on his way to another electoral victory over the lefties. His enormous leadership during this time of crisis will see him referred to as a great prime minister of our great country. The Commies should go back to Norf Korea andvChina.