Author Topic: Richmond one of the best placed to offer Fev a lifeline in 2012: Crawford (H-S)  (Read 7305 times)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
:lol That would be having a sook.
Indeed it would. ;D

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
Would be wonderful at the Hawks - Make him Captain  as he is just a quality bloke  -  :lol

TigerTimeII

so u guys must assume that chris newman is a class 1 moron imbecile as he is fevs best friend and was fevs best man

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
so u guys must assume that chris newman is a class 1 moron imbecile as he is fevs best friend and was fevs best man
Just because Fev is a moron doesn't make Newman one for being his mate.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL

Stirring the pot again are we shane. Can always get a rise outta the Richmond faithful hey, gee the media love stirring us up
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

jackstar is back again

No Luxbet, No Fev

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
I could actually see Hirdy and the Bumbers giving him a go if they have a surprisingly good year.  :pray
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
I could actually see Hirdy and the Bumbers giving him a go if they have a surprisingly good year.  :pray

Don't know if Fev would be Hird's cup of tea.  Doesn't give the impression of suffering fools at all and Fev fits fair and square into that mould.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Have you seen the footage of fev running amok at the brownlow night?

Hird didnt look like he was too enthused with fev when he bailed him up but he handled him quite well despite fev wanting to get agro.

unlike judd who just ran away with a stupid sh-it eating grin on his head
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
i say stop being sissies

he will come cheap, and will cost us sweet ef A

newman will keep fev inline and he will sit at Full fwd and kick a back , this will free up jack to play a richo role as a floating fwd and grifith will play chf

reminds me when we had a three pronged attack that worked
edwards/jurica at ff, gale at chf and richo the floating fwd

fev has done nothing wrong except show signs of immaturity , we can profit out of this

Good god man ! What planet are you on ?  Fevola's done nothing wrong ??  Nah , course he hasn't lol
Come cheap and cost us nothing ? Nothing except all the progress we're starting to make !

Can you tell me more about that ' three pronged ' attacked that worked so well for us ?
Stuart Edwards ?  LMFAO   Stephen Jurica ? LMFTO  and Richo the ' floating ' forward ??  When did Richo play that role ?
What rubbish !  :whistle
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Coburg one of a number of VFL clubs interested in Fevola according to 2pm news on the radio.

However in the Herald-Sun it says:

Coburg has also reportedly been interested but football manager Craig Byron ruled a line through that, saying the Tigers "would not even entertain the idea''.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/frankston-desperate-to-sign-brendan-fevola/story-e6frf9jf-1226013104955

Dubstep Dookie

reminds me when we had a three pronged attack that worked
edwards/jurica at ff, gale at chf and richo the floating fwd

???

Dude, you seriously need to stop smoking that sh|t   :wallywink

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Coburg one of a number of VFL clubs interested in Fevola according to 2pm news on the radio.

However in the Herald-Sun it says:

Coburg has also reportedly been interested but football manager Craig Byron ruled a line through that, saying the Tigers "would not even entertain the idea''.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/frankston-desperate-to-sign-brendan-fevola/story-e6frf9jf-1226013104955

Thank heavens for that. Even Coburg is too close for comfort.

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
No! Cuz had a work ethic whilst still having problems, Fev does not have the work ethic. Cuz is/was a good teacher and on field role model, Fev is not! Cuz is a brownlow medalist and premiership player, Fev is not!

this.
Push up!

Hellenic Tiger

Simple no. Ignore.