Author Topic: Tigers versus Hawks- match thread  (Read 10641 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: Tigers versus Hawks- match thread
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »
nathan brown on the footy show having a whack at Richmond set ups at stoppages,
Even a dummy like Brown can see the issues ::)

Tigermonk

« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2011, 11:40:21 AM »
Rewoldt needs to be made a example of, Players like him are what pulls the rest of the team down

jackstar is back again

« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
Riewoldt was still trying to take "'specys"" in the last quarter, LOL Funny boy, its not all about you Jack Riewoldt

Tigermonk

« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2011, 11:52:03 AM »
Riewoldt was still trying to take "'specys"" in the last quarter, LOL Funny boy, its not all about you Jack Riewoldt

He will be punished this week by the club  :shh

10 FLAGS

« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2011, 11:55:38 AM »

I dont reckon they'll do anything, Jacko is a law unto himself now. Winning the Coleman was the worst thing for his career. Gotten dead set ahead of himself has Jack. Needs to be brought back down to earth.

Tigermonk

« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2011, 12:01:51 PM »

I dont reckon they'll do anything, Jacko is a law unto himself now. Winning the Coleman was the worst thing for his career. Gotten dead set ahead of himself has Jack. Needs to be brought back down to earth.

Hardwick has already said in public, that he is going to address the issue with him that his out of control. This has been a issue for some time & not just the last 2 weeks. l bet he will hit the highway after this contract

jackstar is back again

« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2011, 12:03:21 PM »

Read his twitter account.
its not only him who has got ahead of himself ::)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2011, 12:08:38 PM »

Funny how I got howled down last week when I suggested that Hardwick might have chosen the action/timing of Jack's substitution to make a point that he is not bigger than the club.  Many were on his side proclaiming how good the public display of his "passion" and "spirit" were, yet 1 week later and another display of petulance, and he has become the anti-Geez.  I just hope they deal with this internally and don't choose to publicly admonish him any more than what has already been said.  Don't need to give the media jackals any extra reason to attack us.

Tigermonk

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2011, 12:23:12 PM »

Funny how I got howled down last week when I suggested that Hardwick might have chosen the action/timing of Jack's substitution to make a point that he is not bigger than the club.  Many were on his side proclaiming how good the public display of his "passion" and "spirit" were, yet 1 week later and another display of petulance, and he has become the anti-Geez.  I just hope they deal with this internally and don't choose to publicly admonish him any more than what has already been said.  Don't need to give the media jackals any extra reason to attack us.

Too late Ol Smokey, thats the type of club we are. All talk & no growl

Jackstar l never used twitter

jackstar is back again

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2011, 12:31:43 PM »
Hey Monk, Twitter is good, although tigers players bragging about the steaks they eat over lunch is a bit sad.

Tigermonk

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »
another version of facebook ??

jackstar is back again

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2011, 12:56:49 PM »

you will need to join, you can follow me and a few others on here :shh

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2011, 01:10:02 PM »
It's pretty much a "let's tell everybody what's on my mind right now" site.

Tigermonk

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2011, 01:12:29 PM »

you will need to join, you can follow me and a few others on here :shh

na mate l give it a miss, l dont venture to any sites these days. too busy with other things  :thumbsup Raining today so thought l just lazy around. Time to feed & watch footy lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2011, 05:47:59 PM »
The latest 'Direct from Dimma' email has been emailed out....

Dear OE,

The most disappointing aspect of our loss to Hawthorn last Saturday night was the ease with which the Hawks were able to score from their inside-50 entries  particularly early on and our inability to make the most of the inside-50 opportunities we had.

Check your email inbox for Dimma's full email to RFC members.