Author Topic: Tigers versus Hawks- match thread  (Read 10176 times)

Re: Tigers versus Hawks- match thread
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2011, 09:59:04 PM »
Well seeing as you guys loathe us (and seemingly everyone ivolved with the club) so much, then maybe its best for everyone that both of you deranged old badgers go and make out under the old stand at Princess park.  :thumbsup

Geez I've havent been on this forum very long, but I've allready had a gut-full of you're egotistical, negative tripe. Your not supportive, constructive, or insightful. Your just arrogant and bitter.

Do us all a favor, and eff off.  :pray

:police:

stuff off then

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2011, 10:05:44 PM »
You can eff off yourself, gobtard.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2011, 10:08:52 PM »
Well seeing as you guys loathe us (and seemingly everyone ivolved with the club) so much, then maybe its best for everyone that both of you deranged old badgers go and make out under the old stand at Princess park.  :thumbsup

Geez I've havent been on this forum very long, but I've allready had a gut-full of you're egotistical, negative tripe. Your not supportive, constructive, or insightful. Your just arrogant and bitter.

Do us all a favor, and eff off.  :pray

:police:

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2011, 10:15:41 PM »
Let's tone down the language folks

Enough with the swearing and trying to avoid the swear filter with what appears to be every 2nd word  :banghead :banghead

You can get your point across without using the "f" word in it's various forms constantly

We are extremely lenient when it comes to swearing but our patience is wearing thin. I am sick of the emails  :banghead :banghead

The "Swear Bench" has unlimited room and we are heading down the path of having to put some people on it to calm down

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

the claw

« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
oh dear there seems no end to the deluded sensitive types who just cant abide criticism of their team of duds. ferals here ferals there ferals everywhere.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2011, 10:26:33 PM »
oh dear there seems no end to the deluded sensitive types who just cant abide criticism of their team of duds. ferals here ferals there ferals everywhere.

Claw, Got no problem with people bagging the players, bagging the coaches, but abusing other posters with over the top swearing because someone doens't agree with you is not necessary and it's wearing thin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

the claw

« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2011, 11:07:39 PM »

Claw, Got no problem with people bagging the players, bagging the coaches, but abusing other posters with over the top swearing because someone doens't agree with you is not necessary and it's wearing thin
i would agree with this wasnt having a go at the mods just laughing at the ferals.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2011, 11:45:18 PM »
Maybe I should produce one of the old style Ramps "Whose Gonna Make It Lists" to keep all the ferals entertained some more, its always entertaining watching people defend players who arent up to it lol. Should I do it? Maybe have a poll?

Tigermonk

« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2011, 12:29:19 AM »
Maybe I should produce one of the old style Ramps "Whose Gonna Make It Lists" to keep all the ferals entertained some more, its always entertaining watching people defend players who arent up to it lol. Should I do it? Maybe have a poll?

yes l will enjoy that

everyone knows l said l would trade Rewoldt & l stand by it,  but l also admitted l was wrong when he had a good year last year. Will l be right when his traded ??? no because l never expected him to reach the height he did so l admitted l was wrong. But l will be right when he goes to another club.

Jake King>> l always said he was the man & had what it took to play AFL. small bloke will last 8 years then the body will fail. I'M BACKING KINGY

Griffiths ??? l,m not claiming anything here, just that everyone knew his a broken risk player, Talent no-one ever disputed this, Time on the oval, Disputed. Bad draft choice. Pity cause l really like the lad,  l really prey that the docs will fix him & prove me wrong. l am a loyal tiger

gerkin greg

« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2011, 10:36:05 AM »
i would agree with this wasnt having a go at the mods just laughing at the ferals.

it's good that you can laugh at yourself big nig :cheers

gerkin greg

« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2011, 10:38:33 AM »
We are extremely lenient when it comes to swearing but our patience is wearing thin. I am sick of the emails  :banghead :banghead

'65 stop harassing the mods you soft cawk  :lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Roar Review: Round 3 (RFC)
« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »
Here's Browny and Newy reviewing the game....

http://bigpondvideo.com/RichmondTV/346163/roar-review-round-3/

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2011, 04:59:10 PM »
Ease up there willy, this old badger ran 10k in 52 mins tonight, just a tune up for the run for the kids on Sunday, not bad for an old badger, ease up willy ;)

Hey Jack, I just ran 10k's in 54 & 1/2 minutes this arvo myself. Just a bit behind you.