Author Topic: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining  (Read 14468 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 12:29:15 PM »
giving your money away to fund someone elses buisness  ;D you must be wealthy

jackstar is back again

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »
lol......It was no where near as pathetic as some of the posters here!! If you don't like it eff off and support someone els'e. The future is bright we can only work with the cattle we have and if it means putting games into younger players no and sacrifice games well so be it!
If we had a older hardened side that should be winning and were not bag the club out all you like but untill that time we are developing both player and game plan surly you cant be to critical at this stage??

Everyones entitled to an opinion, the fact that these people have purchased memberships, purchased merchandise, contributed to Jack Dyer Foundation and now the Fighting Fund means they are entitled. 30 years of crap is a long time and yesterday was nothing short of disgraceful. And one more thing, who are you tell these people to go support someone else?

Sure thats fine, but what do you do about it now?? How is the problem fixed "This Week"?? You can only work with what you have we are a young building side that is doing it tough at the moment but hey you have to put in the hard yards to get anywhere don'y you? I pay my membership a full one not a country and have done for 17 years, I also donated a substantial amount to the FTF. I am not forced to do any of this but I do because I love the club and I Stick by my club through thick and thin, highs and lows because thats what a "TRUE SUPPORTER DOES" So IMO those who don't want to do the hard yard yards can eff off and get there quick fix by supporting someone else!

its okay to give money, no probs there.
But , do you think the people behind the scenes know what they are doing ?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 12:35:25 PM »
lol......It was no where near as pathetic as some of the posters here!! If you don't like it eff off and support someone els'e. The future is bright we can only work with the cattle we have and if it means putting games into younger players no and sacrifice games well so be it!
If we had a older hardened side that should be winning and were not bag the club out all you like but untill that time we are developing both player and game plan surly you cant be to critical at this stage??

let's get this straight... according to you, never mind that i'm a die hard supporter of the club, that i've been a member since i was 7 years old, or that i travel from regional victoria to almost every home game, the mere fact that i'm annoyed about how sub-par the boys were playing last night against a team i deeply loathe means i should go and support someone else. what utter rubbish! who do you think you are, deciding who i can and can't support? were you there, sitting out in the rain putting up with that performance?

yes, the future is most definitely bright, and it's an exciting time to be a Richmond fan because we're almost certainly on the way up, but what we saw last night was no indication of that.

Dizza,

I was there mate and no I wasn't happy with the performance either BUT I am realist and understand where we are as a club, it was more the small minority who continually get on here and bag the crap out of list, the coach and the whole entire process they are who I was aiming at.

Tigermonk

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 12:39:49 PM »
yeah  ;D l aint been here bagging no-one for a very longtime but had to return after what l seen last night

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 12:42:24 PM »

Everyones entitled to an opinion, the fact that these people have purchased memberships, purchased merchandise, contributed to Jack Dyer Foundation and now the Fighting Fund means they are entitled. 30 years of crap is a long time and yesterday was nothing short of disgraceful. And one more thing, who are you tell these people to go support someone else?

Sure thats fine, but what do you do about it now?? How is the problem fixed "This Week"?? You can only work with what you have we are a young building side that is doing it tough at the moment but hey you have to put in the hard yards to get anywhere don'y you? I pay my membership a full one not a country and have done for 17 years, I also donated a substantial amount to the FTF. I am not forced to do any of this but I do because I love the club and I Stick by my club through thick and thin, highs and lows because thats what a "TRUE SUPPORTER DOES" So IMO those who don't want to do the hard yard yards can eff off and get there quick fix by supporting someone else!

its okay to give money, no probs there.
But , do you think the people behind the scenes know what they are doing ?

Mate, I'm not sure? but I am happy to give them time to find out. from the outside looking in with no football background (AFL wise) I can see we have a young list a list that won't get up week in week out because of there youth and inexperience, we also have a list that not every player is a superstar but what can we do about it now? nothing we have to deal with what we have and get on with it. Maybe i'm blind but I can major improvement in us already this season IMO we can win 8 to 10 games this season I will be disappointed if we dont but it is way to early to be calling it from here. as long as we can keep building from that the future is bright IMO.

Gigantor

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »
As an aside, one of my mates commented last night during the pre match warm up that jacks body language was wrong even then..I just wonder if that attitude filters through to the whole team and contributed to our filthy night

jackstar is back again

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2011, 12:54:46 PM »

let's get this straight... according to you, never mind that i'm a die hard supporter of the club, that i've been a member since i was 7 years old, or that i travel from regional victoria to almost every home game, the mere fact that i'm annoyed about how sub-par the boys were playing last night against a team i deeply loathe means i should go and support someone else. what utter rubbish! who do you think you are, deciding who i can and can't support? were you there, sitting out in the rain putting up with that performance?

yes, the future is most definitely bright, and it's an exciting time to be a Richmond fan because we're almost certainly on the way up, but what we saw last night was no indication of that.

Dizza,

I was there mate and no I wasn't happy with the performance either BUT I am realist and understand where we are as a club, it was more the small minority who continually get on here and bag the crap out of list, the coach and the whole entire process they are who I was aiming at.

have you ever thought that the process may be wrong??

Tigermonk

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 01:00:10 PM »
this list stuff dont cut with me, we do have the players to take it up too any club

CARLTON, ST-KILDA, games should have been wins

Its players like Newman, Deledio, Graham, White, Edwards, Rewoldt, Thursfield, Moore, McGuane, that let the club down cause they get satisfied with 1 good performance

If Kingy can perform each week, then the others can take note & lift, Be consistant each week or at least play to the quality of the tags they pin on themselves. If players like Blair, Pendlebury, Thomas,  from the skunks can perform every week why cant all our so called senior players lift & show the way to our drafts. Deledio is overated & Cotchin after all his injuries works alot harder & does alot more on game day. Kingy works harder & has everyone talking. Us supporters have to stop giving in to our poor standard

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 01:00:54 PM »

Dizza,

have you ever thought that the process may be wrong??

Not yet, and I am happy to give it another 12 months before I decide. I feel we are in a better position now than we were 5 - 6 years ago so there must be some good things going on somewhere?

jackstar is back again

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 01:03:47 PM »
Yep, recent recruiting of Troy Taylor and Relton Roberts. total waste of energy and money. Yep, the processes are working GREAT
Whats even more concerning is clubs like Melbourne recent draft picks are there best players, and there a middle of the road team.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 01:07:23 PM »
this list stuff dont cut with me, we do have the players to take it up too any club

CARLTON, ST-KILDA, games should have been wins

Its players like Newman, Deledio, Graham, White, Edwards, Rewoldt, Thursfield, Moore, McGuane, that let the club down cause they get satisfied with 1 good performance

If Kingy can perform each week, then the others can take note & lift, Be consistant each week or at least play to the quality of the tags they pin on themselves. If players like Blair, Pendlebury, Thomas,  from the skunks can perform every week why cant all our so called senior players lift & show the way to our drafts. Deledio is overated & Cotchin after all his injuries works alot harder & does alot more on game day. Kingy works harder & has everyone talking. Us supporters have to stop giving in to our poor standard

Yes but how do we fix it "NOW"???
The fact that our first 3 picks + the 2 trades from this Draft are getting a game straight up show's the lack of depth we have but it is going to take time either way unfortunately we have to sit it out until younger players come on but if we can recruit as smart as we dis last year we will have a healthy list sooner rather than later.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 01:13:26 PM »
Yep, recent recruiting of Troy Taylor and Relton Roberts. total waste of energy and money. Yep, the processes are working GREAT
Whats even more concerning is clubs like Melbourne recent draft picks are there best players, and there a middle of the road team.

lol, are you for real? I could go through a every club and pull out a list of names that have never made it, it's just not endemic to our club!!

You mention Melbourne, if you supported them would you be happy where there at at the moment? all those good picks and there not travelling to great I wouldn't have thought? What about Carlton, If I was a Carlton supporter I would be expecting a hell of allot more than they are dishing up at the moment! The reality is we have a CLEAR plan and we seem to be sticking to it, if we deviate now we will be back to square onw before we no it......

jackstar is back again

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 01:15:23 PM »
Hate to tell you this, we are at square one.
August 1st 2010 was our last win

Tigermonk

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »
Hate to tell you this, we are at square one.
August 1st 2010 was our last win

OMG yes forgot about our walkabout Troy Taylor, wasted money. rip his contract up his a wasted space. let the prick walk home  ;D

jackstar is back again

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2011, 01:23:34 PM »

lol, are you for real? I could go through a every club and pull out a list of names that have never made it, it's just not endemic to our club!!

You mention Melbourne, if you supported them would you be happy where there at at the moment? all those good picks and there not travelling to great I wouldn't have thought? What about Carlton, If I was a Carlton supporter I would be expecting a hell of allot more than they are dishing up at the moment! The reality is we have a CLEAR plan and we seem to be sticking to it, if we deviate now we will be back to square onw before we no it......

I am for real
Taylor was a huge risk, one the RFC should never have taken,
As for Roberts, I remember going to Moe and watching the practice match against the Bombers and I thought WTF.
surely a joke