Author Topic: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining  (Read 14432 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2011, 01:25:49 PM »
How to fix it, Train them harder & mentaly prepare them. Ban them from the media. Axe some big name players who dont perform thier job.

stop wasting time & money on mental players & broken players

Where is that player with the broken wings  ;D l cant remember his name anymore but we are 3 games into the season & the risky player aint giving us any value. Would have been better drafting someone untried

Ox

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »
Last Night

1- Jack would be suspended for 3 weeks for his,"im bigger than this club" BS over the last two weeks.
Little wanker needs a smack in the moosh (enter Rance) :shh

2 - Deledio - 60% athlete - 20% AFL Footballer - 20% Lazy

3- King - for a maligned player,i wouldn't mind 22 blokes with the same passion and commitment.

4- Umpiring was deplorable.

5- Reminder to 90% of the team - In contested situations where the ball is loose,Put your peeweak little bodies BETWEEN your opponent and the ball.COMMIT.
Newman did it last week but only after he felt he was ripped off by an umpiring decision :banghead
This needs to be the case with every attack on the ball,every game given we're such a young list.
It's one ploy taht needs no real skil-just balls and COMMITMENT.

6- Martin - Does he chase and tackle at all or just tackle in close?
Lazy prick >:(

7- Couldn't play wet weather football last night.No ticker.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:33:51 PM by one-eyed »

jackstar is back again

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2011, 01:52:42 PM »
agree :thumbsup

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
Yep, recent recruiting of Troy Taylor and Relton Roberts. total waste of energy and money. Yep, the processes are working GREAT
Whats even more concerning is clubs like Melbourne recent draft picks are there best players, and there a middle of the road team.

lol, are you for real? I could go through a every club and pull out a list of names that have never made it, it's just not endemic to our club!!

You mention Melbourne, if you supported them would you be happy where there at at the moment? all those good picks and there not travelling to great I wouldn't have thought? What about Carlton, If I was a Carlton supporter I would be expecting a hell of allot more than they are dishing up at the moment! The reality is we have a CLEAR plan and we seem to be sticking to it, if we deviate now we will be back to square onw before we no it......

I am for real
Taylor was a huge risk, one the RFC should never have taken,
As for Roberts, I remember going to Moe and watching the practice match against the Bombers and I thought WTF.
surely a joke

A Huge Risk? any pick at 51 is a Huge risk, actually has there ever been a pick 51 that has gone on the be a star?? also check out the 2009 draft and see has come on after that pick......there aint many!

As for Roberts he was a rookie pick FFS, they come and go at every club, if he had of got his crap together and become a star then it would have been touted as a master stroke!

You are really clutching at straws,Clearly looking for any excuses to bag the club......

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2011, 02:12:32 PM »
How to fix it, Train them harder & mentaly prepare them. Ban them from the media. Axe some big name players who dont perform thier job.

stop wasting time & money on mental players & broken players

Where is that player with the broken wings  ;D l cant remember his name anymore but we are 3 games into the season & the risky player aint giving us any value. Would have been better drafting someone untried

If we were a hardened experienced team I would agree but there "KIDS" FFS!! why don't we run the into the ground now mentally destroy them then winge in 3 years time that no one has come on......great plan!

Ox

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2011, 02:14:54 PM »
re point number 5

I dont care if they're going to get their head smashed,kidneys ruptured,ribs broken - whatever!
Throw ur little pear shaped twats onto the ball.
Cop a kick in the head and cop a free kick.
You either want the ball or not,ladies!
stuff i'm dirty.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:34:25 PM by one-eyed »

jackstar is back again

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2011, 02:18:13 PM »
Yep, recent recruiting of Troy Taylor and Relton Roberts. total waste of energy and money. Yep, the processes are working GREAT
Whats even more concerning is clubs like Melbourne recent draft picks are there best players, and there a middle of the road team.

lol, are you for real? I could go through a every club and pull out a list of names that have never made it, it's just not endemic to our club!!

You mention Melbourne, if you supported them would you be happy where there at at the moment? all those good picks and there not travelling to great I wouldn't have thought? What about Carlton, If I was a Carlton supporter I would be expecting a hell of allot more than they are dishing up at the moment! The reality is we have a CLEAR plan and we seem to be sticking to it, if we deviate now we will be back to square onw before we no it......

I am for real
Taylor was a huge risk, one the RFC should never have taken,
As for Roberts, I remember going to Moe and watching the practice match against the Bombers and I thought WTF.
surely a joke

A Huge Risk? any pick at 51 is a Huge risk, actually has there ever been a pick 51 that has gone on the be a star?? also check out the 2009 draft and see has come on after that pick......there aint many!

As for Roberts he was a rookie pick FFS, they come and go at every club, if he had of got his crap together and become a star then it would have been touted as a master stroke!

You are really clutching at straws,Clearly looking for any excuses to bag the club......

forget about master stroke, we know what stroke you meant :wallywink

jackstar is back again

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2011, 02:18:36 PM »
re point number 5

I dont care if they're going to get their head smashed,kidneys ruptured,ribs broken - whatever!
stuff i'm dirty.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:34:46 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2011, 02:20:17 PM »
Last Night

1- Jack would be suspended for 3 weeks for his,"im bigger than this club" BS over the last two weeks.
Little wanker needs a smack in the moosh (enter Rance) :shh

2 - Deledio - 60% athlete - 20% AFL Footballer - 20% Lazy

3- King - for a maligned player,i wouldn't mind 22 blokes with the same passion and commitment.

4- Umpiring was deplorable.

5- Reminder to 90% of the team - In contested situations where the ball is loose,Put your peeweak little bodies BETWEEN your opponent and the ball.COMMIT.
Newman did it last week but only after he felt he was ripped off by an umpiring decision :banghead
This needs to be the case with every attack on the ball,every game given we're such a young list.
It's one ploy taht needs no real skil-just balls and COMMITMENT.

6- Martin - Does he chase and tackle at all or just tackle in close?
Lazy prick >:(

7- Couldn't play wet weather football last night.No ticker.

5 & 7 great points

Edit: quote edited
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:41:05 PM by one-eyed »
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Ox

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2011, 02:27:00 PM »
re point number 5

stuff i'm dirty.

Fair dinkum Jak,it must be like a childrens nursery down there,full of new age psychology and pampering.

Are we just too old school or what?

I guarantee,if they played and adhered to point 5 not only would they be a harder better club but they'd be better men.

WTF Is going on?

I know our defense was depleted but we could have applied ourselves positively in so many other ways last night........
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:35:29 PM by one-eyed »

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 02:28:34 PM »
If Deledio is so good put him on Pendelbury or Thomas, can gaurentee he will be beaten by both them lads

Go back to Vic Park old man.

Brendon Goddard is a bigger scalp then Pendlbury or faggy Thomas.

stuffing sick of old muppets
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2011, 02:33:01 PM »
yeah  ;D l aint been here bagging no-one for a very longtime but had to return after what l seen last night

Your a pathetic man, are you taller than 160cms? Probably not.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2011, 02:34:38 PM »
Hate to tell you this, we are at square one.
August 1st 2010 was our last win

Results don't matter Jack. Development does.
Go Tigers!

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »
i wasnt happy with the performance last night, but you need to put it in perspective.

Some of you lot are like a pack of hungry dogs just waiting for our young side to play a bad game, so you can jump on them.

it was a poor effort, but Hawthorn were exceptional in the conditions. I reckon they'l bounce back and put in a much better performance against the Pies.

And lets not forget how much Jack has contributed to this club. He wont be happy with how he behaved last night, no-one is. But let's see how he rebounds this week before we put a line through his name too, eh?

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2011, 02:38:55 PM »
Was a dirty night.

Facts:
1. Hawthorn are a top 4 possibly top 2 club.
2. We are a bottom 4 club.
3. We had our best 4 defenders out against the best KP forward pair in the league.
4. We played poorly, and were ineffective in possession.

= Thrashing.

Pretty simple.

No reason to panic, there will be more losses like this. If you expect anything different you're an idiot.
Go Tigers!