Author Topic: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining  (Read 14430 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2011, 06:48:54 PM »
I may be a Honkey, but I'm hung like a donkey.

Apologies to all Honkey's and donkeys.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2011, 08:11:07 PM »
I also struggle with the fact that I can't write idiot or eff or even poo but racist references in this forum escape being edited because it requires manual intervention.

For what it is worth

I have been in meetings all day for work so I haven't had time to sit down read everything and do any editing during the day

I have only just got home because something just a little bit more important than this forum needed my attention and it meant we had to rush one of dogs to the vet - as I said for me more important than this forum

I am just about to sit down and have dinner with my family - again slightly more important than this forum

Once I finish that I will start sifting through all these post and I will edit where necessary

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2011, 08:16:16 PM »
I also struggle with the fact that I can't write idiot or eff or even poo but racist references in this forum escape being edited because it requires manual intervention.

For what it is worth

I have been in meetings all day for work so I haven't had time to sit down read everything and do any editing during the day

I have only just got home because something just a little bit more important than this forum needed my attention and it meant we had to rush one of dogs to the vet - as I said for me more important than this forum

I am just about to sit down and have dinner with my family - again slightly more important than this forum

Once I finish that I will start sifting through all these post and I will edit where necessary

Hope the dog is OK.

:yep

Tigermonk

« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2011, 08:36:47 PM »
you like to try twist things around to suit you

Griffiths plays for Richmond
Butcher plays for Port Adelaide & was drafted before Griffiths

My beef was not to draft Griffiths because his shoulders were extremely high risk & wouldnot hold upto AFL. l would have liked Butcher but he went lower anyway so l dont understand what your trying to gain here

Griffiths has gone down in a short period at VFL / AFL with serious shoulder injuries & his not playing 
Butcher on the other hand did play football last year & has been playing this year but who cares about Butcher  ??? his not at Tigerland. So l dont know why you persist you stupid boy. Griffiths is keeping someone out of work & he will break again when he returns.  Thats if he returns cause he might break at Coburg & be delisted. 2nd year at the club & the experts were correct he would not handle the rigors of AFL but only you will dispute that  :lol You know more than the scouts & footy experts

Butcher on the other hand is untried at AFL level & until he plays then you got no case & thats if he ever plays which if you go back & read my posts from last year you will see l stated that.

you need to grow up & learn something from this

Yawn.

Facts:
You were upset we picked Dustin Martin over your dribbler mate John Butcher.
After being destroyed on the forum for this view you moved onto the drafting of Griffiths and predicted he'll never be fit. Yet John Butcher was drafted to Port Adelaide with a dodgy kick and a crook back, and this was deemed OK by you.

Thus making you look like a goose.

I've won this arguement before I don't need to win it again.

Your a gobbler lad, impersonator & caught out bigtime. no-one listen to a liar did you not read the the boy who cryed wolf.
l wanted a forward not a midfielder. we still getting beaten badly in the midfield & we are getting beaten badly in the forward.
Your mate Rewoldt spent time bad mouthing his teammate martin haha stuffen great playing with someone bigger than the club RICHO 2
Mark my work Butcher will be a fine contributor to AFL football and so will his brother.

you make me look very good cause everyone know you got a forken crooked tounge  :rollin

Tigermonk

« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2011, 08:37:47 PM »

For what it is worth

jackstar is back again

« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2011, 09:40:03 PM »
Does Dimma knows what he is doing ?????

Jack we agree on most things but ge that is very reactive and harsh off 1 bad game. A week is a long week in footy but Round 1 and 2 were good showings we cant forget that.

Lids ( our best player) being taken back to the goal square aint a good indication that the coach knows whats going on, sorry

Thanks Paul Roos for explaining this on ""On the Couch "' tonight.
Roos agrees with me, LOL

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2011, 09:50:06 PM »
I found it interesting on Fox tonight that Hirdy says of Kyle Riemers "He can wear whatever colour boots he wants but it wont be in the seniors"

Great call. Again something small but no player is bigger than the team.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2011, 09:53:32 PM »
I found it interesting on Fox tonight that Hirdy says of Kyle Riemers "He can wear whatever colour boots he wants but it wont be in the seniors"

Great call. Again something small but no player is bigger than the team.

Well thats what any supporter would want to hear & want. A coach who takes no prisoners

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2011, 09:58:51 PM »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2011, 12:09:28 AM »
In fairness the swear filter isn't too sophisticated. It merely matches words/expressions (strings of characters) and manual intervention is still required for swear words if people try to get around it by misspelling or adding additional characters. Mentioning someone's race however isn't racist unless it's in a derogative manner. The swear filter can't think and comprehend on its own.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2011, 12:18:17 AM »
In fairness the swear filter isn't too sophisticated. It merely matches words/expressions (strings of characters) and manual intervention is still required for swear words if people try to get around it by misspelling or adding additional characters. Mentioning someone's race however isn't racist unless it's in a derogative manner. The swear filter can't think and comprehend on its own.

MT its a fact Maori people love it when people use the word Maori in any way.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2011, 12:20:35 AM »
Does Dimma knows what he is doing ?????

Jack we agree on most things but ge that is very reactive and harsh off 1 bad game. A week is a long week in footy but Round 1 and 2 were good showings we cant forget that.

Lids ( our best player) being taken back to the goal square aint a good indication that the coach knows whats going on, sorry

Thanks Paul Roos for explaining this on ""On the Couch "' tonight.
Roos agrees with me, LOL

We got killed at the stoppages especially inside Hawthorn's forward 50 all night. As Darcy on OWAAT showed we had Tigers playing 5-10m off their opponent or not standing goal-side of their opponent which gifted Hawthorn easy goals.

The examples he gave were more our better players ...
Lids on Burgoyne (Lids not standing goal side of his opponent Burgoyne at the ball-up allowing Burgoyne to rove, break the tackle and goal)
Grigg on Hodge (Grigg 5m off Hodge at another ball-up and the Hawthorn ruck deliberately ran into the gap between them and tapped it back to Hodge who in the clear goaled)
Cotch/Ellis (Cotch was by himself at another ball-up 20m out from the Hawks' goal with Ellis 10m on his own behind him. Bateman gathers the ball and Ellis gets a kick out of the congestion for a goal)

Just simple mistakes but oh so costly. You'd expect at Monday's review Dimma would point all this out.  

Tigermonk

« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2011, 12:42:33 AM »
We got killed at the stoppages especially inside Hawthorn's forward 50 all night. As Darcy on OWAAT showed we had Tigers playing 5-10m off their opponent or not standing goal-side of their opponent which gifted Hawthorn easy goals.

Lids on Burgoyne (Lids not standing goal side of his opponent Burgoyne at the ball-up allowing Burgoyne to rove, break the tackle and goal)
Grigg on Hodge (Grigg 5m off Hodge at another ball-up and the Hawthorn ruck deliberately ran into the gap between them and tapped it back to Hodge who in the clear goaled)
Cotch/Ellis (Cotch was by himself at another ball-up 20m out from the Hawks' goal with Ellis 10m on his own behind him. Bateman gathers the ball and Ellis gets a kick out of the congestion for a goal)

Just simple mistakes but oh so costly. You'd expect at Monday's review Dimma would point all this out.  

just the way you worded this mate disturbs me. Just simple mistakes but oh so costly.

That just dont cut, that is a Richmond supporter saying thats ok but next week we will fix that, we can fix that
effin NO NO NO thats a huge mistake of BASIC football and is not excepted by any coach
Yes l would expect that be #1 issue at Dimma's review but more important the #1 aftermatch blast which it was
Do not except mediocrity we are in a new era & everyone is accountable. even then supporters  >:(

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2011, 01:18:25 AM »

just the way you worded this mate disturbs me. Just simple mistakes but oh so costly.

That just dont cut, that is a Richmond supporter saying thats ok but next week we will fix that, we can fix that
effin NO NO NO thats a huge mistake of BASIC football and is not excepted by any coach
Yes l would expect that be #1 issue at Dimma's review but more important the #1 aftermatch blast which it was
Do not except mediocrity we are in a new era & everyone is accountable. even then supporters  >:(
Where in my post did I say our players making basic mistakes was "ok"?  ::)

Tigermonk

« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2011, 01:23:36 AM »

Where in my post did I say our players making basic mistakes was "ok"?  ::)

just making sure your on the ball ;D  :lol