Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours? [merged]  (Read 227535 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Trade week targets & rumours? [merged]
« Reply #1170 on: October 11, 2011, 03:21:49 PM »
DeepThroat's latest from BF:

"Ivan Maric should be a tiger by lunch time tomorrow, we could have another trade done by then as well."

"Did I say i was breaking news, re read what I wrote! By lunch time tomorrow. The 2nd trade could be the influencing factor on what we give crows for.

It could be Luke M with our pick 55 for lions pick 30 something then we trade that pick to crows, but I'm only summizing could be way of. I M should be a tiger by tomorrow."

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22558097&postcount=972

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1171 on: October 11, 2011, 04:00:41 PM »

"Ivan Maric should be a tiger by lunch time tomorrow, we could have another trade done by then as well."

"Did I say i was breaking news, re read what I wrote! By lunch time tomorrow. The 2nd trade could be the influencing factor on what we give crows for.

It could be Luke M with our pick 55 for lions pick 30 something then we trade that pick to crows, but I'm only summizing could be way of. I M should be a tiger by tomorrow."

It's still to much! If we end up with two picks in the 30's then we need to keep both, only use them if we can upgrade!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1172 on: October 11, 2011, 05:55:07 PM »
Yeah what happened to his big convoluted bs deal involving us and carltank and st.kilda still waiting for that pile of steaming stool to eventuate.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1173 on: October 11, 2011, 06:02:29 PM »

It's still to much! If we end up with two picks in the 30's then we need to keep both, only use them if we can upgrade!
It would be great if us gaining pick 30 for McGuane was true but given the info is from DT on BF then it's most likely a load of garbage. The same thing happened last year with his posts.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1174 on: October 11, 2011, 06:15:32 PM »
Trade Week Radio saying Toovey's manager isn't accredited so the AFLPA is saying clubs can't negotiate with him.

Here's the letter Toovey's manager sent:
http://twitter.com/#!/TradeWeekRadio/status/123515636054896641/photo/1

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1175 on: October 11, 2011, 07:15:21 PM »
Other clubs are chasing big name players and we are chasing the likes of Maric lol. Just shows whats going on at RFC. I'll come back to this next monday but I get the feeling we will all be disappointed AGAIN and the likes of Blaisee will be back here defending the indefensible.  ;)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1176 on: October 11, 2011, 07:19:58 PM »
In all fairness we are only really after a ruckman and there ain't any big name ruckmen on the market?
Also it seem's that we are over looking the fact that we aren't really in a position to go after a big fish...You have to give somthing good to get something good and we don't have Shlt.......

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1177 on: October 11, 2011, 07:24:20 PM »
In all fairness we are only really after a ruckman and there ain't any big name ruckmen on the market?
Also it seem's that we are over looking the fact that we aren't really in a position to go after a big fish...You have to give somthing good to get something good and we don't have Shlt.......

When you have given supporters crap return over 30 years of misery, when your supporters rattled tins for the club to survive, when those same supporters buy huge numbers of memberships keeping our club at the forefront and when those supporters contribute $3 million in 12 months to a fighting fund - then you have an obligation to provide hope. If Richmond leaves this trade week having done mini level trades then they can all get stuffed in the administration. It just means that they want our money so they can live on great salaries and they have the attitude that we can all get stuffed. Well I will wait till Monday. I hope Im wrong, but I seen this movie too many times, rubbish level trades and then the apologists come out to defend the clubs administration. But I will I wait and as I said If Im wrong I will apologise on Monday afternoon.  :cheers

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1178 on: October 11, 2011, 07:27:46 PM »
Other clubs are chasing big name players and we are chasing the likes of Maric lol. Just shows whats going on at RFC. I'll come back to this next monday but I get the feeling we will all be disappointed AGAIN and the likes of Blaisee will be back here defending the indefensible.  ;)

Ok mate since you have all the answers what do you propose we do
And be specific.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1179 on: October 11, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol Mate, you need to take a dose of reality for god's sake man :banghead

Who do you think we should be chasing and what do you think we should put on the table to get them??

Lets hear you ideas and see if it's feasible.......

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1180 on: October 11, 2011, 07:28:36 PM »

Ok mate since you have all the answers what do you propose we do
And be specific.

Jinx ;D

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1181 on: October 11, 2011, 07:31:07 PM »
LOL

sometimes it's like watching an episode of grumpy old men on here.

Thats what statins will do to ya.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1182 on: October 11, 2011, 07:32:14 PM »

When you have given supporters crap return over 30 years of misery, when your supporters rattled tins for the club to survive, when those same supporters buy huge numbers of memberships keeping our club at the forefront and when those supporters contribute $3 million in 12 months to a fighting fund - then you have an obligation to provide hope. If Richmond leaves this trade week having done mini level trades then they can all get stuffed in the administration. It just means that they want our money so they can live on great salaries and they have the attitude that we can all get stuffed. Well I will wait till Monday. I hope Im wrong, but I seen this movie too many times, rubbish level trades and then the apologists come out to defend the clubs administration. But I will I wait and as I said If Im wrong I will apologise on Monday afternoon.  :cheers

What you guys have to do is answer to the above post. I saw that you both failed to answer any part of this post and you Blaisee in particular have started already your annual "what do you want us to do stuff" - to everyone on this forum that means that trade week is probably gonna be another failure but can you please answer my post, why should everyone in Richmonds administration keep our support when in effect 90% of the time THE PRODUCE NOTHING IN TRADE WEEK!

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1183 on: October 11, 2011, 07:37:48 PM »
why don't you give us an example of a trade that would satisfy you flagman?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1184 on: October 11, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »
Jackson, McGuane, Nason, Farmer etc for Mitch Clark & Daniel Merrett