Author Topic: Daniel Jackson on One Week At A Time tonight  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Daniel Jackson on One Week At A Time tonight
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »
I am struggling to understand why all my posts have been getting raped by the Mods? I thought Beren posted on here? Beren is also one of my favourites from Lord of the Rings man. Black/Pied Piper is a close friend, we share many things. I thought editing him out of my post a few days back was not neeeded. I consider 1965 to be my best mate. Yellow&Beige is also a wonderful place. I enjoyed my time there.

Regards,
pedo Dave

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 09:02:21 PM »
I am struggling to understand why all my posts have been getting raped by the Mods? I thought Beren posted on here? Beren is also one of my favourites from Lord of the Rings man. Black/Pied Piper is a close friend, we share many things. I thought editing him out of my post a few days back was not neeeded. I consider 1965 to be my best mate. Yellow&Beige is also a wonderful place. I enjoyed my time there.

Regards,
 Dave

I apologise I thought you were having a go at another poster

Perhaps I am losing my mind as I've had to deal with a constant stream on complaints the last week  :'(

Been actually thinking of editing everything that appears that may, might, could or perhaps offends people and then I realised I'd have to edit everything and there be nothing left

PM: what it is I edited and I will re-instate it but only if you remove the word above your avatar that's not allowed

How's that ?

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 09:07:51 PM »
It's all good. Swear filter didn't do the job on my custom title  ;D I'll edit that bad boy in a mini. Dont worry about re-editing the post, we'll leave it. All gud.

Fair enough man. Thanks for the understanding.  :thumbsup

gerkin greg

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »
 :police:

davros you hobbit  ;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 09:11:10 PM »
Fair enough man. Thanks for the understanding.  :thumbsup

I try to be understanding especially the times when I am clueless  ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 09:12:28 PM »

davros you hobbit  ;D

What do you want mr McGuane?

How did young Jacko go on this show?

gerkin greg

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2011, 09:18:09 PM »
oh he did very well. renaissance man. he recited a poem by rodney rude in tugalog.

Ox

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 09:28:16 PM »
FLMFAOO @pedo Dave

gerkin greg

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »
you may all laugh or scoff but I'm just showing what the bible says. We can't touch specific kids but we need to be ready.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 09:32:11 PM »
FLMFAOO @pedo Dave

;)

you may all laugh or scoff but I'm just showing what the bible says. We can't touch specific kids but we need to be ready.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 09:41:03 PM »
:lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 10:05:21 PM »
Okay guys back to the topic. Jacko on now.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2011, 10:12:49 PM »
Summary so far...

* Playing in Dreamtime game closest we've had to playing in finals-like game. Great experience for our young guys.

* Jacko spoke about Dimma coming in and setting structures and sticking to them. Dimma said it would take time but we'll see it through. They referred to Kingy as someone who has improved under Hardwick this year. Jacko replied that Dimma is great with people, is honest and gets the best out of people. Sets clear tasks and goals that everyone can follow so everyone is on the same page.

* Last few years drafted good quality people with good characters. People who will put their body in the line and play for the team. Used Dusty as an example - not just a good footballer but a good person.

* Spoke with Dusty before the game about you don't need to always be the star as long as you do you role.

* Rance is a madman lol. Just throws his body around. Everyone remembers the Selwood collision.

* Walls brought up how our spread of goalkickers has improved this year.

* Walls is impressed with Riewoldt's ground level work now. One of the best readers of the ball. Jacko said Jack is such a smart footballer.

* On himself Jacko said he always since junior footy pushed the line. Had to do i to make it to this level as he admits he's not the most skilled player. Got to wear some of the onfield indiscretions. Leadership group has spoken to him about it but he says he's more disappointed in himself. He's modified his pre-game routine so he's not so reved up.

* Quarters showed one of Jacko's tweets. One saying he'll be spewing if he goes bald after all these years as a redhead lol.

* Jacko said Jack claims he didn't know the rising star nomination wasn't going to be announced until tomorrow. Jacko tried to save Jack's hide from a fine by saying if the tweet is mentioned in the papers it's extra promotion for NAB.

* Tweeting is instant so he likes that. Gives a instant right of reply. Need to know where the line is (putting certain pics on facebook for example).

* They showed the footage of Jacko riding the ostrich in Africa. He's eaten ostrich meat as well.

* Footy these days is about momentum and sustaining it. Playing in a young side if the opposition kick 2-3 goals in row you say what do we do now whereas a experienced good side like Collingwood can reest, regain the momentum and sustain it.

* Walls (of course) asked Jacko about what is it like playing on Judd. Jacko said Judd knows his strengths (which are many compared to Jacko) and how to exploit them.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2011, 10:24:27 PM »
Would of been nice if they had spent more time talking about the game instead of Tweeter, Facebook & riding Ostriches

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2011, 12:33:21 PM »
Here's replay of Jacko on the show for those that missed it last night. It'll also be replayed 2.30pm this arvo on OneHD.

http://one.com.au/video.htm?movideo_m=109112&tags=sport:code!AFL