Author Topic: Andrew Krakouer threads [merged]  (Read 69129 times)

letsgetiton!

Re: Krakouer up for trade?
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2005, 07:12:02 AM »
lol

hey im in for it if it means we win on the deal. no point in trading krak 4 a no hoper or has been

but, i have mail that the tigers are talking to wce and freo re krak.

adkins from wce may be the man they swap for him, that would be a win 4 us, he is a fast highly skilled on baller thats just cant crack into that wce midfield.

but say they trade krak for medhurst, all he are doing is trading a hot and cold player 4 another

i honestly hope they try a do a deal with freo, gaspar, krak and pick 8 for pavlic.  that would be a trade deal of the century

Offline tigertough12

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2005, 08:25:38 AM »
lol

hey im in for it if it means we win on the deal. no point in trading krak 4 a no hoper or has been

adkins from wce may be the man they swap for him, that would be a win 4 us, he is a fast highly skilled on baller thats just cant crack into that wce midfield.

but say they trade krak for medhurst, all he are doing is trading a hot and cold player 4 another

i honestly hope they try a do a deal with freo, gaspar, krak and pick 8 for pavlic.  that would be a trade deal of the century

Medhurst has alot more hot days than Krak, i'd take that deal anytime

Offline H Tiger

• Premiership Captain
  • Tigers the biggest hunter
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2005, 09:32:19 AM »
lol

Medhurst has alot more hot days than Krak, i'd take that deal anytime

Agreed

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2005, 09:39:24 AM »
Krak to Freo raises an interesting option...Freo are stupid traders surely they aint that stupid even though i raised the 8 krak & gas prospect for pavlic...more possibly Wallace and Miller may want another top 10 pick. see 1 player I like who never gets mentioned in top 8 picks is Cleve Hughes- who could become a good full forward. Anyway either of these scenarios will see us win out.

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2005, 11:04:10 AM »
Krak definitely a potential trade win. IMO he is overrated by the footy community.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2005, 11:20:09 AM »
though i raised the 8 krak & gas prospect for pavlic...

u sure did, give miller a call, maybe the togers would seriously look at that option

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2005, 12:01:25 PM »
Freo have Farmer and Medhurst, doubt they will acquire another one, unless they ship Medhurst to somebody.

West Coast have Sampi (who i reckon is overrated) and Matera, but he is 30 and having injury troubles.

Realistically, i'd be hoping for mid 20's pick for him, you won't get higher due to his contract situation (he has 2 years left of contract, good one Tigers trading ANOTHER player and having to pay his contract!)

Some ideas:

Krakeour for McConnell?

Krakeour for Pick 34 (WC)

Krakeour for Adkins, Pick 50?

Krakeour for Pick 26 (Freo)

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2005, 12:26:31 PM »
Krajouer for Gilmour & P26 more possibly i reckon

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2005, 12:37:53 PM »
Who's Gilmour? (I am assuming you mean theres one that plays for Freo)

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2005, 02:26:18 PM »
Daniel Gilmour...could be the defensive player Wallace wants to play on opposition small forwards. Hes about 6'1-6'2, good speed and disposal skills.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2005, 04:16:07 PM »
Krakouer's stats over the past 2 years are better than Cole's yet the Pies want a first round pick for Richie. So why shouldn't we play tough as well.  We didn't cave with our demands last year so I expect nothing less this time around. 

Whatever we think of Andy he's played 42 matches in the last 2 years and kicked 20+ goals in the past 3. So why give him up for just either a late 2nd round pick in a weak draft or for a young kid who hasn't played a game or for a fringe player like Adkins?!

As for Medhurst - he only kicked 27 goals this year so not much better than Krakouer plus Medhurst doesn't chase or tackle.

I have no probs with trading Andy but sheesh let's at least attempt to get a win for us out of the deal.   

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2005, 06:43:14 PM »
Apparantly on SEN the latest rumour is Krakouer for Polak.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2005, 07:34:38 PM »
Even if i snorted some coke, i wouldn't see that trade as realistic.

The thing is Krakeour is a FP (least valuable position on ground), who likes to pretend he can play as a midfielder but in reality can only pinch hit there at best, and even then it can be ugly to watch at times.

Polak is a CHB/CHF (One of, if not, the most important areas on the ground) and is quite young.

Even though i think Polak is crap, that trade won't happen.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2005, 08:12:27 PM »
Even if i snorted some coke, i wouldn't see that trade as realistic.

The thing is Krakeour is a FP (least valuable position on ground), who likes to pretend he can play as a midfielder but in reality can only pinch hit there at best, and even then it can be ugly to watch at times.

Polak is a CHB/CHF (One of, if not, the most important areas on the ground) and is quite young.

Even though i think Polak is crap, that trade won't happen.

polak imo is not crap, he just is not happy at freo and would be a gr8 pick up if we can get him, i would trade krak for him any time as i know polak can develop into a gr8 chb . freo just are not happy with his behaviour and attitude there so ar elikely to trade him, and the only reason his attitude is poor and form down is because he cant stand the place. nobody works hard in any job if they dont feel comfortable there nor enjoy their work environment

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2005, 08:22:36 PM »
So do we ignore:

His reported history of excessive clubbing and drinking.

The fact that his originally from WA (go home factor).

That we'd have to give up a lot more then Krakeour to get him.