Author Topic: Tiger Team -v- Bris  (Read 3831 times)

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tiger Team -v- Bris
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 11:13:05 AM »
Miller very very lucky. With McGaune most likely getting Brown and Rance getting Clarke I'm not sure where Post fits with Miller still in the side up forward alongside Jack and TV. You don't have a tall as a sub so Postie will have to be in the starting 21.

Josh Drummond is a big in for the Lions so it makes up for the loss of Adcock. We'll need to shut him down as in the past he sets up play for them off HB with his precise footskills.
I think Miller is lucky because he was moved to defense last week when Astbury went down early. Had he played in his 'usual' spot up forward that bad he would be back at Coburg. I think one thing we need to consider as well with Miller is, if we take him out, what effect will that have on TV and Jack? Post might not be 'smart' with his movement in the F50 and drawing opponents like Miller is? Griff obviously still on the comeback from his shoulder.

Drummond will be underdone, didn't offer too much in the Essendon game when he returned then re-did his knee. Gabba is our biggest threat to winning this game.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 11:56:28 AM »
Had a dream last night where Miller and Hardwick were two kids in the playground and Miller has a brand new, shiny matchbox car.

Miller really wanted to be friends with Hardwick so he let him play with his car and in return Hardwick acted like his friend.

Buggered if I know what it means.  ???
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

gerkin greg

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 12:19:56 PM »
I think it means you are a pedo

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 12:26:13 PM »
I think it means you are a pedo

:gobdrop
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 03:17:34 PM »
Miller very very lucky. With McGaune most likely getting Brown and Rance getting Clarke I'm not sure where Post fits with Miller still in the side up forward alongside Jack and TV. You don't have a tall as a sub so Postie will have to be in the starting 21.

Josh Drummond is a big in for the Lions so it makes up for the loss of Adcock. We'll need to shut him down as in the past he sets up play for them off HB with his precise footskills.
get miller to sacrifice for the good of the team and take out Drummond like when Johnny Howat took out Barnes @ the G I think the last time we beat Geelong. Then miller can get rubbed out until we play Carlscum and then he can take out Robinson, Waite, Betts just to name a few.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 03:23:54 PM »
I like your thinking.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 05:53:10 PM »

I think Miller is lucky because he was moved to defense last week when Astbury went down early. Had he played in his 'usual' spot up forward that bad he would be back at Coburg. I think one thing we need to consider as well with Miller is, if we take him out, what effect will that have on TV and Jack? Post might not be 'smart' with his movement in the F50 and drawing opponents like Miller is? Griff obviously still on the comeback from his shoulder.

Drummond will be underdone, didn't offer too much in the Essendon game when he returned then re-did his knee. Gabba is our biggest threat to winning this game.

Probably plays a big part in why Miller has been playing while post has been running around for coburg
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 05:54:32 PM »
Does anyone else think White was a little stiff?

I thought he was pretty good at giving us some drive out of the D50 in the second half last week.

Thoughts?

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2011, 06:14:25 PM »

I thought he was pretty good at giving us some drive out of the D50 in the second half last week.

Thoughts?
Agreed. I think he is really important to us, when he plays well, we seem too. He is never going to get 30 touches but his run and attack on the footy and his tackling are vital for us. Hope he plays well at Coburg and comes straight back in.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2011, 09:59:22 PM »
Matt White is up in Brisbane with the rest of the team getting stuck into the pasta, steak, baked potatoes, vegies and rice.

http://yfrog.com/kjr8zcj

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2011, 10:08:55 PM »
Damn  :banghead Just realised the game is on Foxtel and who is stuck at work.
Where's closest Foxtel pub to southbank? Any closer than Bells?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2011, 12:55:25 AM »
Damn  :banghead Just realised the game is on Foxtel and who is stuck at work.
Where's closest Foxtel pub to southbank? Any closer than Bells?
I've been to Bells a few times and I think that's the closest to Southbank of the South Melbourne pubs. The Town Hall which is not far away from Bells and the Limerick Arms in Claredon St are further away from Soutbank.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2011, 01:33:49 AM »

Thoughts?
Whitey has been used as a tagger this year on one of the opposition's outside runners or rebounders. Who was he tagging last week? Perhaps he didn't do the job Dimma asked for.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 09:16:21 AM »
maybe is was more a case of wanting to give webberly a run - he has probably earned it- and white was the one to make way.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 09:42:34 AM »
Matt White is up in Brisbane with the rest of the team getting stuck into the pasta, steak, baked potatoes, vegies and rice.

Must be good heating in the hotel, it's bloody freezing up here.  And even more so in Toowoomba where I spent the week working.  It's so cold there, the city should't be allowed to be in Qld - move it down south I say!   ;D