Author Topic: How many more games will we win this year?  (Read 1281 times)

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
Re: How many more games will we win this year?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »
My prediction: 1 win.

We'll have another 6 weeks (including the bye) winless - during which we'll play some truly deplorable football much like the past 4 weeks, then somehow we'll scrape home in Round 24 against Norf by less than a goal. What will inevitably then happen is that we'll go into the pre-season with the media predicting finals for next year based on that one performance.
Push up!

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »
2-3 WINS
Adelaide, Melb or Syd games... North?? pump us if they need to get in the finals
There should be no excuse for not giving everything this week against the cats, we have a bye the following week and plenty of time to rest up  :thumbsup
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2011, 09:56:03 PM »

We'll have another 6 weeks (including the bye) winless - during which we'll play some truly deplorable football much like the past 4 weeks, then somehow we'll scrape home in Round 24 against Norf by less than a goal. What will inevitably then happen is that we'll go into the pre-season with the media predicting finals for next year based on that one performance.

Hardly. If they made a ladder based on the results from Dreamtime onwards we would be on the bottom on % from Port Adelaide and Gold Coast.

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 10:02:39 PM »

Hardly. If they made a ladder based on the results from Dreamtime onwards we would be on the bottom on % from Port Adelaide and Gold Coast.

No logic behind it, but this is the media we're talking about...
Push up!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 10:11:39 PM »

Its true though Dizz. Statistically we are the worst performed side since the Dreamtime Round.

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 10:16:28 PM »

Its true though Dizz. Statistically we are the worst performed side since the Dreamtime Round.

and not just statistically. Our "endeavour" has been minimal at best.
Push up!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 01:52:46 PM »
The Herald-Sun is predicting we won't win another game this year.

RICHMOND 13th (5-1-11)

R20 West Coast (PS)
R21 Sydney (MCG)
R22 Melbourne (MCG)
R23 Adelaide (AS)
R24 North Melbourne (ES)

The lowdown: Well and truly out of the finals race now. Last week's bye has given the team the chance to take stock before a tough trip to Perth this weekend. The only interest for the Tigers - aside from player development - is bettering last year's haul of six wins.

MATT'S LADDER PREDICTION

1st Collingwood (21-1)
2nd Geelong (19-3)
3rd Hawthorn (18-4)
4th West Coast (17-5)
5th Carlton (15-1-6)
6th St Kilda (12-1-9)
7th Sydney (12-1-9)
8th Melbourne (10-1-11)  :o

9th North Melbourne (10-12)
10th Western Bulldogs (10-12)
11th Essendon (9-1-12)
12th Fremantle (9-13)
13th Adelaide (8-14)
14th Richmond (5-1-16)
15th Brisbane Lions (4-18)
16th Gold Coast (3-19)
17th Port Adelaide (2-20)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/the-run-home-to-the-finals/story-e6frf9jf-1226101945950

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 02:22:38 PM »
No surprise, many of us called it a while ago when the wheel fell off after the Essendon game. Just want to finish as low as possible now.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 03:02:45 PM »

We will win 4 or 5 games and finish in our usual spot.

Ninth.

:outtahere

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 03:09:20 PM »

We will win 4 or 5 games and finish in our usual spot.

Ninth.

:outtahere

Stop it 65..... :lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 07:20:07 PM »
No surprise, many of us called it a while ago when the wheel fell off after the Essendon game. Just want to finish as low as possible now.

as low as melbourne are at the moment?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI