Author Topic: Richmond interested in hiring Dean Bailey as senior assistant to Hardwick [merged]  (Read 16900 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Tiges offered this bloke the ""world "" , why may I ask ?

We offered him the "world"  :rollin :rollin

;) ;)

:jump

gee the world is a big offer to knock back

should ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) of offered him the universe ! ;) ;) ;) :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Should have thrown in a car + a slab of VB as well just to sweeten the deal  ;D

I'd do it for that!

Jackstar is back again

Can tell you we did.

can tell you we didn't

;D ;D ;D

so your saying we didnt put an offer on the table at some stage over the past 2 weeks?
Forget about what the club tells you

No not saying that at all

I will spell it out for you (again)

You said: "Tiges offered this bloke the ""world "

I said no they didn't as in they didn't "offer him the world"

Can I make it any clearer for you

Which part didn't you understand  ::)

What part dont YOU understand
Huge base salary and  car allowance isnt  the world for someone who cant coach ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

gerkin greg

Bailey was offered eff all from Richmond
Adelaide are the ones that threw the cash and the limpgot made-up job titles to land the fiddler

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Bailey was offered eff all from Richmond
Adelaide are the ones that threw the cash and the limpgot made-up job titles to land the fiddler

They bet there soul against his fiddle of gold, thought he's the best there's ever been.... ;D

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
What part dont YOU understand
Huge base salary and  car allowance isnt  the world for someone who cant coach ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

What the  ::) that doens't make sense

You said they offered him the world

What in your "world" equals being "offered the world"
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back again

$180,000 FOR A wacko WHO CANT COACH
JOBS FOR THE BOYS

the claw

JOBS FOR THE BOYS
seems we tried to get one of bailey and craig and failed to get either. sort of has one asking questions people dont want to know about.

for what its worth i think both would have had plenty to offer. ah well we move on hopefully we can find two or three coaches who are good at what roles we ask them to do. a top notch junior development coach should be a priority.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
I don't think we really wanted them that badly anyway.  Not unless they were on our terms.  Tigers have had enough of primadonna tails wagging the dog for their own benefit, plus something better might be coming up.  We have a coach and a good team of assistants anything else is Jam and cream.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
JOBS FOR THE BOYS

$180k you know this for a fact  :lol :lol

Sounds like a pretty cheap base wage for a senior assistant (unless you are bomber thompson of course)  :rollin :rollin

Get over it Jack he isn't coming so who cares  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
If we are going for Dean Bailey then we do not have the right people making decisions at out club and we will go backwards. Dean Bailey is a liability, he has nearly single-handedly killed the Melbourne list. We should be aiming to attract Geelong, Collingwood, Hawks or West Coast Assistant and support staff.
I will not support Brendan Gale or Craig Cameron if this "apparent" deal goes through, it is a mistake and will hurt us subtley for years to come.
Roger.goin backwards. We have been for the past 10 years, nothing will change when we chase fools

Well they got rid of you didn't they? Maybe it's a one in one out policy
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Jackstar is back again

Typical repsonse from you.
When I opened the page and seen that you lasted posted, I thought what dribble would you have posted about me. ::)
You didnt let me down.
Get over mate, you are becoming boring :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :blah

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Typical repsonse from you.
When I opened the page and seen that you lasted posted, I thought what dribble would you have posted about me. ::)
You didnt let me down.
Get over mate, you are becoming boring :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :blah

lol......your whole response is a little Pot, Kettle, Black don't you think ;D :wallywink

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Melbourne and Neeld will prove in just over 12 months what a joke Bailey was.

If you think we didnt really try for him or Craig you are dilluded.

What makes me laugh is we try for hacks like Bailey yet when the opportunity arises for people like Balme we go for spuds like Cameron who has a proven track record of SFA.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Melbourne and Neeld will prove in just over 12 months what a joke Bailey was.

For Melbourne's sake you would hope so! Considering it has been widely documented that Bailey was there simply to nurcher the young players through and that SFA was spent on anything at that club during his time there, I would think it's fairly obvious that improvement will be shown now they seem to have gone all out.....