Author Topic: Changes for next week  (Read 3006 times)

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
Changes for next week
« on: August 07, 2011, 07:55:13 PM »
Out: mcguane, farmer
In: post, webberley

Your turn  8)

10 FLAGS

Re: Changes for next week
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 07:56:08 PM »
Richmond - OUT
Tootgarook FC - IN

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 07:58:24 PM »
Hopefully Batchelor and Helbig are available too

Ox

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 08:05:12 PM »
may as well play the x man

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »
bring in the Postman

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 08:27:51 PM »
Postie in for what i feel will be his last games for Richmond. I have this feeling he wants out and that is why they are not playing him!

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 08:28:40 PM »
If we have anyone to bring in, Nahas and Kingy have to go.  Webberly?  Not Sloppy!  Continue?

If Posty has started to run the patterns harder in the twos, then him for Luke may be a chance.  When I've seen him in the couple of senior games he's played that I've been able to get to this year, he hasn't been in the right spots when there is a stoppage. Positioning against his opponents has been ordinary, whether it's a forward or defensive stoppage. He also hasn't been running to the right spots to provide a long get-out marking option from defense. That is, he hasn't been running to position hard enough. That said, I don't think that Luke or Thursty are doing all that good a job of it either.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 08:30:34 PM »
Postie in for what i feel will be his last games for Richmond. I have this feeling he wants out and that is why they are not playing him!

Nah. Rance was treated the same in his 3rd year too and had played the same amount of games in 3 years. Post is part of the future

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 08:31:38 PM »

Nah. Rance was treated the same in his 3rd year too and had played the same amount of games in 3 years. Post is part of the future
True! I hope it works like it seems to have for Rancie!

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 08:38:02 PM »

True! I hope it works like it seems to have for Rancie!

I really rate Post. I also rate Rance last year. Post must be given the last 4 games to prepare for 2012. Reckon he'll be pretty good at CHB. Has been very unlucky not to get another 4 or 5 games this year

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 08:40:05 PM »
Posty doesn't demand the ball anywhere near enough at AFL level. Needs to play angry and start making these effers in our midfield kick it to him when he's up forward. Also needs the coach to play him in one bloody possie. CHB or CHF. Give him the rest of the year in the seniors.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 08:49:52 PM »
Posty doesn't demand the ball anywhere near enough at AFL level. Needs to play angry and start making these effers in our midfield kick it to him when he's up forward. Also needs the coach to play him in one bloody possie. CHB or CHF. Give him the rest of the year in the seniors.

Has played about a total of 3/4 of a game of afl footy this year. Pretty hard to tell he isn't demanding the ball in that short amount of time  8). Has looked ok in all his games he's played and should have been left in the team so he can have something to build on. Playing 1/4 of a game each month is impossible to give a real impression. He's trying to find his feet each time he plays and he does reasonably well and gets dropped. Wish the club could stop stuffing him around and stop stuffing the supporters around. We all want to see him develop and we want to see that CHB back filled by this young promising player. HTFU club and play him for the rest of the season before he loses all confidence and gives it away FFS

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 08:50:19 PM »
McGuane and Graham should never play for us again. Shocking players IMO. Post and Grif in for these two spuds would be a start.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 08:52:14 PM »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 08:53:31 PM »
Hopefully Jackson is too injured to play, thatd be wonderful ! Bring posty in for him.