Author Topic: Replacement Game  (Read 1506 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Replacement Game
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 03:04:29 PM »
What about Coterie members Mr RFC_O?

First replacement game we got replacement reserved seats in the Ponsford as well
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 05:58:44 PM »

First replacement game we got replacement reserved seats in the Ponsford as well

Email in the old Inbox when I got home....

Questioned answered

Result = sadly an extremely disappointing outcome.... :banghead :banghead

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 07:12:24 PM »

Questioned answered

:nopity

:outtahere   :lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 07:47:36 PM »
;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 10:52:01 PM »

Questioned answered

:nopity

:outtahere   :lol

FWIW if you have a 16 game membership (which I do as part ot the Coterie package) then you really aren't receiving access to anything as you already have access the bloody game anyway. So it replaces what exactly

And if you reckon it is OK for the Club to offer one thing for replacement game 1 and then offer something to only some rather than ALL members in replacment game 2 then I suppose you are right  :nopity 

But forgive me for a $3k package I reckon they should be offering more

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 05:42:40 AM »

FWIW if you have a 16 game membership (which I do as part ot the Coterie package) then you really aren't receiving access to anything as you already have access the bloody game anyway. So it replaces what exactly

And if you reckon it is OK for the Club to offer one thing for replacement game 1 and then offer something to only some rather than ALL members in replacment game 2 then I suppose you are right  :nopity 

But forgive me for a $3k package I reckon they should be offering more

All in fun WP.

But just remember not many of us can afford 3 grand per year.

:bow

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 07:05:15 AM »
All in fun WP.

But just remember not many of us can afford 3 grand per year. :bow

I understand that but my issue is they gave us reserved seats in level 2 of the Ponsford stand in the first replacement game.

This time round there are offering a seat for a set number of people in amongst the Demon members on a first in basis... the number of seats on offer wouldn't even cover half the members in the 3121 group.

If you don't get a seat there they are saying you can access the area on level 1 in the Ponsford with everyone else which is what I'll be doing BTW. But it is the principle, they did one thing in round 2 told it would be the same for the 2nd replacement game and now they offer what they've offered  :banghead

So IMHO I reckon it's poor no make that pathetic especially considering they will asking us in a month or 2 to re-sign or upgrade our membership for 2012

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 07:12:40 AM »
As we spoke about on Sunday .very money hungry.although nothing has changed.we pay for a premium seat and get given a general admission area.WTF. Why survey members and take no notice ..Totally agree with WP.club doesn't look after supporters.especially the ones willing to chip in more.very sad.also the clubs turnover of coterie type memberships is high .I wonder why

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »
I joined this year basically as a way of donating money instead of just giving money to FTF (which I endedup doing anyway) and don't really get the benefit apart from 5 free games. I don't really value social club access that highly and don't understand why they don't put a room with reserved seats at the game for us ie Ryder. Just the room, no catering. It would take away the hassle of thinking where you are going to sit at away games and add value to those members prepared to pay premium packages. I'd take that over a couple of beers and hearing David Gourdis relay the story of the day he lost his poo at an umpire when playing for Coburg ;D
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »
Will add that I have spoken to the Club (always do on these things, dont' just vent here about it  ;D)

They've explained to me how they've come up with what they come up with for 3121 members for this game and it has been based on member feedback from the first replacement game.

I may not agree with it but I do accept it and I say fair enough and I'll move on

And well done to the Club for taking the time to discuss  :thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 11:03:36 PM »
As a social club and coterie member I'll just sit in the designated area in the Ponsford with the Tiger fans.
I'm with you HRT would love the club to get a room for the fans who have reserved seats and and we can watch from there mingling with a few of the players and sipping Carlton Draughts. :thumbsup