Author Topic: $1 million wiped off our debt (RFC)  (Read 16812 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: $1 million wiped off our debt (RFC)
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2011, 11:36:30 PM »
Yep, because the club would really answer those type of questions. FFS, you know they mostly feed us BS.

Just go all in mate. You either go all in or you eff off.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »
Yep, because the club would really answer those type of questions. FFS, you know they mostly feed us BS.

Just go all in mate. You either go all in or you eff off.

Check you PM

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2011, 03:50:08 AM »
hey instead of you supporters attending suppporters forum nights etc and asking  weak questions like  eg Why did we rookie Hislop etc  ::) ::), why dont you ask some real questions.
Some of us actually turned up and did ask some "real" questions that were hardly popular ;). Nothing stopped you Jack from going and asking questions yourself.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2011, 07:09:46 AM »
Read by PM.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2011, 09:04:35 AM »
well its the truth.
Ask Brendan Gale that we knocked back a donation from a ex sponsor that had conditions attached, fact.

Gee you are pathetic sometimes and you wonder why people get annoyed at you and pot you  :banghead :banghead

Some positive decent news and you turn it into one of your snipes at the club.

Too be honest if your innuendo is true then the Club was 100% correct in refusing money that had conditions to it no matter how much it was. Everyone was well aware of what the FTF was for, what the $$$ are to used for so for someone or company to think their money is more important than anyone else that they can demand conditions is nothing short of a disgrace. We dont need their $$$

And TBBH it says more about them than it does the club

WOuld suggest this former "sponsor" have a look at the late Mr Mandie and his family and how they went about supporting the RFC, no conditions just a great passion and unconditional love for this Club.

They are the type people we need at the RFC not self serving ego manics with hidden & personal agendas
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2011, 09:15:59 AM »
stuffed if I know who the stuffing morons are who keep telling you stuff Jackstar. Most people know who you actually are so I suppose if people do still trust you with information then its proof that the club really doesn't read internet forums. Except RFCO who does seem to know how to keep things to himself.

Perhaps you inhabit a few wheelie bins?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2011, 09:19:03 AM »
stuffed if I know who the stuffing morons are who keep telling you stuff Jackstar. Most people know who you actually are so I suppose if people do still trust you with information then its proof that the club really doesn't read internet forums. Except RFCO who does seem to know how to keep things to himself.

Well I know of someone who once told Jack something and then was absolutely mortified and disgusted that it ended up on here .... FACT  ;) ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

10 FLAGS

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2011, 09:29:17 AM »
$2 million bucks for what Jacko reckons was asked for wasnt a big deal IMHO and the club should have taken the cash. I dont know if there were other conditions but if it was just the one Jacko reckons then the club made a mistake IMHO. $2 million bucks is $2 million bucks and the fund would be close to $5 million now if we had taken it.

Online antay

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »
interesting that the club wouldnt accept a "'donation"" from an Ex Sponsor of $2m , although it had conditions ;)

I have heard about this donation and the conditions attached. IMHO Gale was correct in not accepting the conditions. You really should not be raising this on a public forum. Why do you go out of your way to cause problems for the club? If you think the conditions are acceptable, I would question your morals or lack of in this case.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2011, 11:16:41 AM »

Well I know of someone who once told Jack something and then was absolutely mortified and disgusted that it ended up on here .... FACT  ;) ;D

Big deal, get over it ::)

Ox

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2011, 11:17:20 AM »
stuff off idiot.
Why dont u stfu!
Laggig do gooder.

Well done Jak
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:15:00 PM by one-eyed »

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2011, 11:19:50 AM »
interesting that the club wouldnt accept a "'donation"" from an Ex Sponsor of $2m , although it had conditions ;)

I have heard about this donation and the conditions attached. IMHO Gale was correct in not accepting the conditions. You really should not be raising this on a public forum. Why do you go out of your way to cause problems for the club? If you think the conditions are acceptable, I would question your morals or lack of in this case.

Why would Brendan be right in not accepting ?
I am really interested in your thoughts, considering we are selling home games to "' cash in "'
I would think the conditions involved with the donation wasnt that a concern
Considering some of the ""dead wood "' we have on the board. Might have been a good injection of ideas and cash to the club
 ::) ::)

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »
stuff off idiot.
Why dont u stfu!
Laggig do gooder.

Well done Jak

Thanks Brackets.
Interesting this forum, lets dont post things on here when the club makes decisions that mighten be the right decision, lets all be quiet and say nothing.
On the football side I things, if they sign up Daniel Jackson again they are more deluded soles that I thought they were

Edit: edited quote
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:15:33 PM by one-eyed »

10 FLAGS

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »

Why question peoples morals. We were offered 2 million dollars for what seems to be a quite reasonable request. We should have taken the money IMHO.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »
I have to laugh, posters on here complain about not getting value for money with the membership.
Club always keen to accept the supporters money which is hard earned  ::)