Author Topic: Defending Daniel Jackson  (Read 3334 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Defending Daniel Jackson
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 09:48:40 PM »

He might not be in our top 4 players but he is definitely a leader of men, and without doubt in our best 22

He is not a leader and he is not our best 22.  Leaders don't keep having brain farts that cost games and suspensions, and there are clearly 22 better players on our list than Jackson - and that will only be exacerbated after this draft when we take another couple of very good players.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 09:50:25 PM »
 ;D ;D

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2011, 09:55:40 PM »
Bring back Hyde i say...... :lol :lol

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 09:57:34 PM »
I'd like to nominate Ronnie B, of 85 years, as the first and inaugural OER gem.

And may god have mercy on us all.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2011, 10:00:20 PM »
i never realised bull crap could be taken to the next level.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2011, 11:17:37 PM »
i never realised bull crap could be taken to the next level.

You aint seen nothing yet al ;D BTW are you any relation to Owl??? ;D

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2011, 11:38:55 PM »
Bring back Hyde i say...... :lol :lol

I'd rather his brother Jekyll, surgical precision.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2011, 08:25:48 AM »
jacko>>>>>>>>>>>>>grigg

TigerTimeII

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 09:35:04 AM »
Daniel Jackson is a man that bleeds for this club. he puts his heart and soul into training, playing, helping the young kids and also taking time out to chat to our fans. However, for some reason, certain "supporters" hang poo on this guy 24/7. "He's a dud, he can't kick." "he's a wanker, he's undisciplined and doesnt care about the club". And that aint even the worst of it. Some of the things I have read here and on other sites is simply PATHETIC. I wouldn't say some of this stuff to my worst enemy let alone one of our top players.

All the things that have been said about him our unfair, malicious and downright horrific. I have had enough! I'm at my wits end with it! The Mods should warn people about the abuse. If it continues they should be suspended/banned! It is no way to treat a quality man and player. It better stop.

Some of you really are a piece of work. Look in the mirror when having a dig at Dan.

RonB

all that bla bla bla bla will NOT WIN PREMIERSHIPS!!!!!!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 10:42:30 AM »
Hey I have never defended Jacksons stuff ups.  I have stated though, that people do arc up a bit nasty beyond the pale on him, to the point if he were ever stupid enough to open this website he would probably top himself.  I remember he got taken out with a head bump high once, the umpire ignored it and when he remonstrated with the player, he got reported, he had to be taken off the field and the smart ass was still stirring him up and interfering with him right in front of the umpire and the prick let it go so I think he should of just said stuff it, in for a penny in for a pound and went to town on the idiot and gouged one of his eye balls out, but thats just me.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 11:22:37 AM »
Hey I have never defended Jacksons stuff ups.  I have stated though, that people do arc up a bit nasty beyond the pale on him, to the point if he were ever stupid enough to open this website he would probably top himself.  I remember he got taken out with a head bump high once, the umpire ignored it and when he remonstrated with the player, he got reported, he had to be taken off the field and the smart ass was still stirring him up and interfering with him right in front of the umpire and the prick let it go so I think he should of just said stuff it, in for a penny in for a pound and went to town on the stuffer and gouged one of his eye balls out, but thats just me.

Relax Max.....I wasn't insinuating you had been defending him ;)  :lol :lol After a couple of sherbets last night I worked out al rhymed with Owl :o :o Thats what I was trying to get at.... Yes I was off my head :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »
lol im relaxed just poo stirring as usual

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »
Hey I have never defended Jacksons stuff ups.  I have stated though, that people do arc up a bit nasty beyond the pale on him, to the point if he were ever stupid enough to open this website he would probably top himself.  I remember he got taken out with a head bump high once, the umpire ignored it and when he remonstrated with the player, he got reported, he had to be taken off the field and the smart ass was still stirring him up and interfering with him right in front of the umpire and the prick let it go so I think he should of just said stuff it, in for a penny in for a pound and went to town on the stuffer and gouged one of his eye balls out, but thats just me.

Relax Max.....I wasn't insinuating you had been defending him ;)  :lol :lol After a couple of sherbets last night I worked out al rhymed with Owl :o :o Thats what I was trying to get at.... Yes I was off my head :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle
That would be why im gettin all that spam coz they mix up my email with yours no doubt.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:36:41 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Absolut Tigers

• Future Richmond star
  • Oh we're From Tigerland
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »
jackson has a number of critical deficiencies i.e. kicking, decision-making and discipline

his run with role is not being employed in our current game plan

however, is currently in our best 22, largely because he is a big mature body and at or near his prime

trade him if another club puts up a good deal

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 04:02:42 PM »
jackson has a number of critical deficiencies i.e. kicking, decision-making and discipline

his run with role is not being employed in our current game plan

however, is currently in our best 22, largely because he is a big mature body and at or near his prime

trade him if another club puts up a good deal

(in Jumper # order)
Thursfield
Deledio
Martin
Grigg
Riewoldt
Cotchin
Astbury
Houli
Farmer
McGuane
Newman
Rance
Tuck
Nahas
Vickery
King
Conca
Batchelor
Helbig
Moore
Foley
Grimes

I agree with your assessment AT except for the bit about him being in our best 22.  I rate all the above players as more value/better for the team in their individual roles than Jackson in his.  I have been very very disappointed with Jackson's past 2 seasons after being a fan prior to that.