Author Topic: No Excuses  (Read 85737 times)

gerkin greg

Re: No Excuses
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »
Thanks Gerks, I am sure you are too......Um completely wrong actually I am no where near my motorbike, I am in Africa helping to develop the local people so that one day they can run their own country free of corruption and famine....so you were close....NOT.

Perhaps you should actually understand the intent of my thread, nothing to do with me, its about playing finals next year, I believe we should be, we ware in a position to as we were last year, we need to make it some time and next year we should, with no excuses.

Its funny how the greats of the game like the Careys etc... come out saying how mentally weak we are, I can accept that, can you.

Toughen up Tigers and play finals the excuses need to end one day.

I always picture you sitting on a motorcycle, it's how i like to imagine you.

Couldn't you help the africans whilst sitting on a motorcycle? For them as much as for me.  :pray

nah WAT, in all fairness to gerks, he was having a play at his old sparring partner 1965, was a quality post  :clapping

:shh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2011, 03:58:15 PM »
:bow

You are a legend WAT. I bet you are sitting on a motorcycle right now.

SOme people should show some respect to this great man.

Where is the WA Tiger Appreciation Thread? Long overdue.

BTW get your quotes right, it was 1995....you ledgend.

nah WAT, in all fairness to gerks, he was having a play at his old sparring partner 1965, was a quality post  :clapping

Yeah I figured that actually but I like 1965.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:02:49 PM by WilliamPowell »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2011, 04:01:27 PM »
Haha. I guess you saying 'no more excuses' makes you a winner does it?  :lol    :clapping

You do  realise this whole thread is completely and utterly useless dont you? You saying you are expecting finals next year will make absolutely no difference to our performance and provides absolutely no analysis or insight for others to use.

Basically you are conducting yourself as if you have proposed something revolutionary, but you are just rehashing some tired old poo that Jackstar has been dribbling all year.

How about actually posting something interesting or constructive, instead of 50 'Edwards is poo' and 30 'no more excuses' posts every day?
How about you tell us all about the last Richmond game you attended back in 92?    :lol
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:03:38 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »
Snip  :banghead :banghead

Enough with the personal insults & childish name calling because you dont agree with someone

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2011, 04:16:20 PM »
:bow

You are a legend WAT. I bet you are sitting on a motorcycle right now.

SOme people should show some respect to this great man.

Where is the WA Tiger Appreciation Thread? Long overdue.

BTW get your quotes right, it was 1995....you ledgend.

awww geee :lol
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:26:00 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2011, 04:17:30 PM »
Haha. I guess you saying 'no more excuses' makes you a winner does it?  :lol    :clapping

You do  realise this whole thread is completely and utterly useless dont you? You saying you are expecting finals next year will make absolutely no difference to our performance and provides absolutely no analysis or insight for others to use.

Basically you are conducting yourself as if you have proposed something revolutionary, but you are just rehashing some tired old poo that Jackstar has been dribbling all year.

How about actually posting something interesting or constructive, instead of 50 'Edwards is poo' and 30 'no more excuses' posts every day?
How about you tell us all about the last Richmond game you attended back in 92?    :lol

No more excuses means what it means, read it anyway you want but thats it IMO.

No I dont agree, I am saying that if we don't make the finals next year there should be no excuses, thought that was pretty clear cut....

Why is it that after the crap games we played last year and over the year the coaches and players come out saying we have no excuses we just did not perform on the big stage......or do you have a selective memory.

How about you don't comment on this thread if you don't like it.....I am posting the excuses posts and Edwards posts as much as the McGuane and Gus and many other posts...

No it was actually when we beat the Eagles by 77 points at Subi/Patterson Stadium........when we knew how to win.... Remember big things were predicted for us for the following year but then the excuses started again and haven't stopped.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2011, 05:27:58 PM »
i can just see it now. we get hit with something along the lines of what man u did in '58 and we'd still have the same old sad sacks screaming no excuses.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2011, 06:05:53 PM »
i can just see it now. we get hit with something along the lines of what man u did in '58 and we'd still have the same old sad sacks screaming no excuses.

Not sure what happened there al, but you won't hear me saying no more excuses when we stop using them for poor performance.

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2011, 06:20:38 PM »
google "manchester united 1958" WAT.

most sane people would accept that as an excuse for not making the finals.

what about you?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2011, 06:24:43 PM »
google "manchester united 1958" WAT.

most sane people would accept that as an excuse for not making the finals.

what about you?

I am not really interested in how Man United went in 1958, geezus man, lets use another million teams as examples....

I am interested in the RFC making the finals in 2012 without making excuses every time we lose games we should win. Games that would, should and will get us into finals next year.

Its simple, have the mental strength to with the games we should and we will get there. I can see it. Finals in 2012!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »
so you are categorically saying that what happened to them would not be a valid reason for missing the finals?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2011, 06:29:54 PM »
O.K WAT, List the games here and now we should Win next season and why. After there played we can then debate wher it all went wron (If it does) ;) ;)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2011, 06:34:02 PM »
Im all up for a genuine game by game win/loss scenario. I was think to do one for the entire afl fixture, but just havnt got round to it  ::) :P
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2011, 06:35:27 PM »
so you are categorically saying that what happened to them would not be a valid reason for missing the finals?

No, I said I don't care what happend to them or any other team. We are talking about the RFC making the finals in 2012 with no excuses, not any other team.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2011, 06:36:16 PM »
O.K WAT, List the games here and now we should Win next season and why. After there played we can then debate wher it all went wron (If it does) ;) ;)

Give me a list of the games then.

"Rucks: