Author Topic: Your Best Guess RFC Draft Outcomes for 15,26 and 55  (Read 2810 times)

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Your Best Guess RFC Draft Outcomes for 15,26 and 55
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 07:34:22 PM »

Dud, Dud and Dud

:rollin

Thats after we take our picks 65 - show some respect please! First we wait a little bit and about 5 minutes after Francis Jackson calls their name we get on here and scream together and unison - DUD DUD DUD. What a waste, a crap draft - another failed recruiting campaign - finally I then come on here and give the club 2/10 for our drafting and recruiting efforts. The apologists will defend the club again and in 10 months time when we miss the finals - we'll all be here again saying the same things - thats how it works in here ;D

No

No

That's what you do around here. Because you are an idiot.

By the way werent you leaving....again?

10 FLAGS

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »

Dud, Dud and Dud

Thats after we take our picks 65 - show some respect please! First we wait a little bit and about 5 minutes after Francis Jackson calls their name we get on here and scream together and unison - DUD DUD DUD. What a waste, a crap draft - another failed recruiting campaign - finally I then come on here and give the club 2/10 for our drafting and recruiting efforts. The apologists will defend the club again and in 10 months time when we miss the finals - we'll all be here again saying the same things - thats how it works in here ;D

No

No

Get of my thread idiot. We've seen your work (plenty of it) in terms of who you think is going to be a good player and lets be honest - its not a good result from your point of view  ;D

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 10:01:33 AM »
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 10:30:47 AM »

Dud, Dud and Dud

No

No

You talking to me or Ramps?

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 10:32:25 AM »
15 - McKenzie

26 - Elton

55 - Wheeler

Do I know you?

gerkin greg

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2011, 10:40:26 AM »
15 - McKenzie

26 - Elton

55 - Wheeler

Do I know you?

I'm the candyman. Want to come for a ride?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »
Ok mister
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline elliot

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »
Greene

Murdoch

Newman/Kerridge/Yeo

gerkin greg

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 11:36:09 AM »
Ok mister

you can't come, you eat all the candy  >:(

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2011, 12:48:37 PM »
 ;D

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 02:02:53 PM »
15.Docherty
26. Ross
55. Maric

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2011, 04:49:23 PM »

Dud, Dud and Dud

No

No

Get of my thread idiot. We've seen your work (plenty of it) in terms of who you think is going to be a good player and lets be honest - its not a good result from your point of view  ;D

very easy to throw crap from the cheap seats like you buddy

every draftee is a hack and all the football admin are morons, how predictable.

Great to see you back on this site contributing to your standards.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2011, 04:56:08 PM »
Docherty (15) and Elton (26) and Pass (55).

10 FLAGS

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2011, 06:11:08 PM »

Dud, Dud and Dud

No

No

very easy to throw crap from the cheap seats like you buddy

every draftee is a hack and all the football admin are morons, how predictable.

Great to see you back on this site contributing to your standards.

Lets be honest Blaisee, your postings over the years about our player trades and draftees and how good they were have been utter crap. Unlike you I called it how I see it. Most of the draftees I said weren't up to standard - were not and those players who I thought could play I said so too. I just told it how I saw it. You on the otherhand well ...  :lol you just blindly got on here and supported everything the club did recruiting wise.

The clubs performance over 30 years has been crap and that has sadly borne out the fact that most of my judgements and others like Jackstar and Daniel made judgements that were correct. You didn't like that but what can we do. Your problem now is you have a shocking record of picking a good player. You'd almost have to employ forensic scientists to find something you've said that could be deemed to be correct when it comes to young players going through the draft process but its not your fault, I'm sure your doing your best, its just that well over the past years year in year out, you seemed to have gotten a hell of alot of things wrong. I have to be honest You have however provided some sensationally funny posts over the years. Keep up the good work and lets hope you can provide some proper judgements tomorrow night  ;D :lol

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2011, 06:33:48 PM »

Come on people, now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another, right now...right now :whistle