Author Topic: Does BJ have the best gimmick on OER atm?  (Read 16785 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Does BJ have the best gimmick on OER atm?
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2011, 09:55:01 PM »
I am struggling to find the purpose of this thread. I don't mind BJ at all as a poster on OER. This forum used to be about a wide variety of opinions that came from a wide variety of people. Now it seems to be dominated by a few who seem to stick together and post more to each other than the wider OER community. Leave that sort of stuff to Facebook. I know i will cop some flack over this, but i like the good ole days of Daniel, Jack, Brackets, Al, Tigermonk, Ramps/ Flags etc. all disagreeing yet being respectful of eac other.

:bow :clapping :clapping :clapping

There also seems to be the mob mentality too, where if you make a comment you are attacked by the same 3-4 posters, they are like rabid pack dogs. There is nothing but personal attacks in their post, when you retaliate you are banned...like I was.

After my comments go for it pack dogs.....time to hunt like you usually do!!!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2011, 10:34:29 PM »
I am struggling to find the purpose of this thread. I don't mind BJ at all as a poster on OER. This forum used to be about a wide variety of opinions that came from a wide variety of people. Now it seems to be dominated by a few who seem to stick together and post more to each other than the wider OER community. Leave that sort of stuff to Facebook. I know i will cop some flack over this, but i like the good ole days of Daniel, Jack, Brackets, Al, Tigermonk, Ramps/ Flags etc. all disagreeing yet being respectful of eac other.

There also seems to be the mob mentality too, where if you make a comment you are attacked by the same 3-4 posters, they are like rabid pack dogs. There is nothing but personal attacks in their post, when you retaliate you are banned...like I was.

After my comments go for it pack dogs.....time to hunt like you usually do!!!!!!

FFS even WAT can see what is happening.

:banghead
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2011, 10:39:29 PM »

I just find them boring. Best ignore their immature crappola.
BTW does this forum have an ignore function? Cause if it does there are a few I'd single out for it if I could be bothered.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2011, 10:40:08 PM »

:shh :lol

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2011, 10:42:38 PM »

I just find them boring. Best ignore their immature crappola.
BTW does this forum have an ignore function? Cause if it does there are a few I'd single out for it if I could be bothered.

Yep good point, they are very quiet at the moment though, maybe feeding on a carcass..... ;D

"Rucks:

Ox

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2011, 10:46:28 PM »
Translation
Davey,Gerks et al

Quality NOT Quantity

Post on.
Uncle Ox

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2011, 10:58:01 PM »
Translation
Davey,Gerks et al

Quality NOT Quantity

Post on.
Uncle Ox

You are switched on today big fella... :thumbsup

Going to get very busy around here shortly me thinks....

"Rucks:

10 FLAGS

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2011, 11:37:20 PM »

There was no purpose but its got 50 replies all the same  ;D Its gonna be a long summer in here I reckon  :lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2011, 12:10:35 AM »

65 what are you suggesting by these comments? WAT is a stand up guy who is fully aware of what gets flung about him. He is passionate about Richmond and he is doing his bit for world poverty in a very tough part of the planet. It's ignorant comments like yours which prove you are completely out of touch with what goes on in the realm of the Richmond Rant. Return to your place "Phantom of the general section", return!

This thread is clean.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2011, 01:44:04 AM »
hey i've been here for nearly 3 years. dont lump me in with bloody gerk. ;D and LMAO @ Owl being one of the respectful posters of old. on ya jase

but yeah, I miss the respectful days of the Daniel, JJ, uncle oxx, monky Ramps etc arguments. Respectful my foot man. I also miss the days of 1965 bullying and harrassing WAT on almost every thread in 2009, those were the days. And WAT, you get suspended because you take personal shots at ANYONE who strongly disagrees with your posts. Remember calling someone a braindead stuffwit for disagreeing with you not long ago? yes others have given you a hard time (me included) but if you don't abuse people in that way when replying then you won't get suspended.

This forum is full of weirdos, good blokes, poo blokes and stuck up wankers (;)). Get over it. 65, you never talk about football anyway, you just sit on the sidelines taking pot shots at people. Then you tell everyone you're leaving because you hate it here so much? You're back now though...and showing everyone you're still the same bloke who posts about politics more than football. Go correct someones grammar ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2011, 02:10:29 AM »
Translation
Davey,Gerks et al

Quality NOT Quantity

Post on.
Uncle Ox

shut up oxx

:cutetiger

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2011, 05:12:42 AM »
hey i've been here for nearly 3 years. dont lump me in with bloody gerk. ;D and LMAO @ Owl being one of the respectful posters of old. on ya jase

but yeah, I miss the respectful days of the Daniel, JJ, uncle oxx, monky Ramps etc arguments. Respectful my foot man. I also miss the days of 1965 bullying and harrassing WAT on almost every thread in 2009, those were the days. And WAT, you get suspended because you take personal shots at ANYONE who strongly disagrees with your posts. Remember calling someone a braindead stuffwit for disagreeing with you not long ago? yes others have given you a hard time (me included) but if you don't abuse people in that way when replying then you won't get suspended.

This forum is full of weirdos, good blokes, poo blokes and stuck up wankers (;)). Get over it. 65, you never talk about football anyway, you just sit on the sidelines taking pot shots at people. Then you tell everyone you're leaving because you hate it here so much? You're back now though...and showing everyone you're still the same bloke who posts about politics more than football. Go correct someones grammar ;D

All good bud, I actually got banned for calling someone a cocksmoker because they insulted me. I couldn't give a flying stuff if anyone disagrees with me mate regarding foot ball, particularly "NO EXCUSES", that's what it's about.

I would say others agree with me regarding "NO EXCUSES" but the players have made mention of that so I won't go on.... :cheers

But when I get insulted and personally attacked or attacked and treated like a martyre for what I do and where I work then I will retaliate. That is why I was banned.

Like I said all good, I would just like to see personal attacks and baiting stopped, I love a bit stirring like the rest and I give as good as I take but some threads on this forum just fill up with complete rubbish! Nothing to do with the initial thread.

"Rucks:

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2011, 06:14:44 AM »

All true, what is different ATM is the mob mentality that goes on.

There are three or four posters who gang up on a particular poster, harrass them into silence and then move onto the next one.

And that is not to mention the constant stream of drivel that spews forth from them.

We have lost a lot of long term posters who rarely post anymore.

I don't like it and have the right to say it.

:cheers

and I will not be leaving (bad luck)
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2011, 07:00:56 AM »
Fair enough.

Care to name the long term posters? I notcied Fluffy Tiger and 632 RFC haven't posted much lately but other than that I'm not entirely sure that many are gone? Think Fluffy didn't like Jack anyway. Infamy is over at BF but who cares. ;D

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2011, 07:27:26 AM »

Oh the irony   :gobdrop
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”