Author Topic: New Mods  (Read 10168 times)

gerkin greg

Re: New Mods
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 12:53:26 PM »
The Coach has been shipped off to the chewing gum factory

Apparently he got himself into a sticky situation

Offline Sabretooth

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2012, 01:02:35 PM »
Wow that's been done quick to order. :nopity
Gunslinger Gerks with 2 notches on his belt already.

Nearly as good as the Ginger assassin. :cutetiger

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 01:49:10 PM »

Gunslinger Gerks with 2 notches on his belt already.

Nearly as good as the Ginger assassin.

Speaking of nom de plumes....

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 02:48:42 PM »
Any further update on the status of Coach?

Do we need to start a hunt for him, Osama Bin Laden style?
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

gerkin greg

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2012, 03:23:26 PM »
no, the corpse known as coach is pulling bongs weekend at bernie's style in a delapedated demountable building on his estate just outside of hobart

he wont be back soon i can assure you, got a phone call from his mum saying she'd sold the NBN cable that went through their property for a good horse and a canadian backpacker

10 FLAGS

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 03:23:57 PM »
Tucker should be the next mod. Hes a wog and thats the ultimate criteria for being the next mod IMHO.  :lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2012, 05:12:59 PM »
Tucker should be the next mod. Hes a wog and thats the ultimate criteria for being the next mod IMHO.  :lol
How the hell can I win if someone decides to play the Multicultural card!  :banghead

What is it with these Johnny come lately nominations?? I am already into stage 3 of my campaign which is getting my pockets greased. On board so far for campaign sponsorship I have Clive Peeters, OneTel, A new Vietnamese Airline called Phan Amnh and of course Prince Mbuku from Nigeria, who has pledged a substantial amount of coin towards my campaign for a measly $50 dollar loan.

I thought it was too good to be true until he emailed me the photo of his Royal Palace below.  :thumbsup

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2012, 08:37:16 PM »

Dookster endorses this thread and/or concept.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »

Gee thanks guys. I hereby nominate and endorse Flagman and Dooks to be my speech writers muckrackers spin doctors and fully armed bodyguards.
Furthermore if they so wish I will appoint them to also cover up any faux pas on my behalf after dark. :lol :rollin :lol
I'll keep my campaign simple and sweet Tiga. "We look out for you with Tuckerbag". :thumbsup

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2012, 10:49:21 PM »
no, the corpse known as coach is pulling bongs weekend at bernie's style in a delapedated demountable building on his estate just outside of hobart

he wont be back soon i can assure you, got a phone call from his mum saying she'd sold the NBN cable that went through their property for a good horse and a canadian backpacker

I saw him on Survivor. Maybe he's on an Island somewhere?

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 12:02:58 AM »
How the hell can I win if someone decides to play the Multicultural card!  :banghead

What is it with these Johnny come lately nominations?? I am already into stage 3 of my campaign which is getting my pockets greased. On board so far for campaign sponsorship I have Clive Peeters, OneTel, A new Vietnamese Airline called Phan Amnh and of course Prince Mbuku from Nigeria, who has pledged a substantial amount of coin towards my campaign for a measly $50 dollar loan.

I thought it was too good to be true until he emailed me the photo of his Royal Palace below.  :thumbsup

Hey how can you be in to your third stage of the campaign?  You just died a few weeks ago, more likely your into 3rd stage rigor mortis.  :inquisition

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2012, 12:22:42 AM »

Gee thanks guys. I hereby nominate and endorse Flagman and Dooks to be my speech writers muckrackers spin doctors and fully armed bodyguards.
Furthermore if they so wish I will appoint them to also cover up any faux pas on my behalf after dark. :lol :rollin :lol
I'll keep my campaign simple and sweet Tiga. "We look out for you with Tuckerbag". :thumbsup

It's OER's wog squad  :clapping

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2012, 07:15:08 AM »

I saw him on Survivor. Maybe he's on an Island somewhere?

As a Christian man, I promise you I'm not on an island.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2012, 07:17:54 AM »
Or JT Tigers Fan.

That guy was cool.

WHAT THE................

Blast from the past that bloke. Ballast was awesome

gerkin greg