Author Topic: 2012 leadership group announced / You're bloody joking Richmond!  (Read 8574 times)

Offline Phar Ace

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: 2012 leadership group announced / You're bloody joking Richmond!
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2012, 02:39:14 PM »
Get over it knobs. The club knows what they're doing. Jacko has a good 5 years ahead of him  :thumbsup

Well 5 years perhaps - whether or not they are good....................

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »
I honestly could have captained Richmond to three flags in a row. Just because I couldn't be stuffed means stuff all.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »
Look at all the trouble Jackson has caused now.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2012, 09:34:22 PM »
At least Jackson has committed to the team....unlike another player in the leadership group.

So let me get this straight based on your logic if you are in the final year of a year contract you are not committed to the team so therefore should not be in the leadership group. Now I am assuming you apply this rule/logic to all players? Or is it selective?

But based on your criteria in 2011 the following players shouldn't have been in the leadership: NEWMAN, JACKSON,

Is that correct or does your rules only apply to Deledio in 2012?

Are you also saying that every player on the list who is in the final year of a contract or only on one year contracts are not committed to the club or again is it only applied to selective players?

Do you really think the  scenario is the same as NEWMAN AND JACKSON, give me a break.

You know exactly what my comments meant, twist them anyway you want but at this point in time and with free agency in it's first year don't act like all cases are the same.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2012, 09:41:22 PM »
Actually in all honesty, committ to the club Lids or stuff off, like it or lump it all you righteous people, that's the way I feel.

I couldn't give a drap how free agency works, if it's his last year of his contract, if the sun isn't in the right spot he won't sign etc...etc...

His choice, loyalty or not!!!!

Until that choice is made take him out of the leadership group...........oh sorry did I say that out aloud :gobdrop....come and get me.... ;D

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2012, 09:52:57 PM »
I'm a bit supporter of you WAT but you have got the wobbles up here mate.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
I'm a bit supporter of you WAT but you have got the wobbles up here mate.

All good, just having my opinion.... ;)

"Rucks:

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2012, 10:44:34 PM »
WAT is the Derryn Hinch of OER. "i wont be silenced, i wont be stopped"
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2012, 10:58:35 PM »

I will have my say, I am entitled to that aren't I??

Just because most of you are like sheep doesn't mean I have to be.... :thumbsup

I keep getting told that football these days is like a business......ok, what major business, or any business for that matter, would put someone in a leadership role if they knew they had groomed that person from day one to be a future part of their success. But there was a very good chance they would leave at the end of the year.

Not many businesses that I know of.

"Rucks:

tony_montana

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2012, 11:25:18 PM »

I keep getting told that football these days is like a business......ok, what major business, or any business for that matter, would put someone in a leadership role if they knew they had groomed that person from day one to be a future part of their success. But there was a very good chance they would leave at the end of the year.

Everyones entitled to their opinion, its just that you tend to take up a shitload more bandwidth trying to get yours across. We heard u the first time, you got OCD?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2012, 11:29:39 PM »

Everyones entitled to their opinion, its just that you tend to take up a pooload more bandwidth trying to get yours across. We heard u the first time, you got OCD?

I have to keep repeating myself to the thousands of posters that keep quoting my responses, that's  why I keep repeating myself .........
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 11:41:35 PM by WilliamPowell »

"Rucks:

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2012, 11:41:19 PM »
At least Jackson has committed to the team....unlike another player in the leadership group.

So let me get this straight based on your logic if you are in the final year of a year contract you are not committed to the team so therefore should not be in the leadership group. Now I am assuming you apply this rule/logic to all players? Or is it selective?

But based on your criteria in 2011 the following players shouldn't have been in the leadership: NEWMAN, JACKSON,

Are you also saying that every player on the list who is in the final year of a contract or only on one year contracts are not committed to the club or again is it only applied to selective players?

Do you really think the  scenario is the same as NEWMAN AND JACKSON, give me a break.

You know exactly what my comments meant, twist them anyway you want but at this point in time and with free agency in it's first year don't act like all cases are the same.

Not twisting a thing, you wrote what you wrote the only person twisting things is you.

You seem to have decided that there is one set of rules for Brett Deledio and another set of rules for every other player on the list

Just trying undestand why your rules for Deledio are so different to the rules for everyone else because that's what you are saying have been saying for weeks now
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

tony_montana

« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2012, 11:47:58 PM »

Everyones entitled to their opinion, its just that you tend to take up a pooload more bandwidth trying to get yours across. We heard u the first time, you got OCD?

I have to keep repeating myself to the thousands of posters that keep quoting my responses, that's  why I keep repeating myself .........

Ur an easy windup twit, sometimes I almost feel sorry for ya..... then I read another one of your posts and get over it  :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2012, 01:47:20 AM »

Ur an easy windup twit, sometimes I almost feel sorry for ya..... then I read another one of your posts and get over it  :lol

:sleep :sleep

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2012, 01:53:36 AM »

Not twisting a thing, you wrote what you wrote the only person twisting things is you.

You seem to have decided that there is one set of rules for Brett Deledio and another set of rules for every other player on the list

Just trying undestand why your rules for Deledio are so different to the rules for everyone else because that's what you are saying have been saying for weeks now

Not at all, Newman and Jackson were never and will never go anywhere unless the club decides so, can you say the same about Deledio?

"Rucks: