Author Topic: Some Carlton supporters allegedly punched a mum at the footy last night (H-Sun)  (Read 6897 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Which bay and level did this happen?

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
I did the Christian thing & shook his hand. Probably lives in Lalor too.

What about the good Christians of Lalor? Doesn't the bible teach you not to judge and save the judgement for the lord himself?? You call yourself a christian?

Unbelievable
Is there anything good in Lalor?
And yes your right the bible does teach that. i'm probably not such "good" Christian either but I don't live anywhere near Lalor. Thank God!  ;D 
The club that keeps giving.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
To be fair this was a game of footy so the woman had no business being there in the first place.  :thumbsup
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
Which bay and level did this happen?

m56

Hellenic Tiger

What about the good Christians of Lalor? Doesn't the bible teach you not to judge and save the judgement for the lord himself?? You call yourself a christian?

Unbelievable
And yes your right the bible does teach that. i'm probably not such "good" Christian either but I don't live anywhere near Lalor. Thank God!  ;D

Do not judge Lalor on the basis a few Carlton supporters may or may not live there and a few bad eggs who support them may or may not live there. :help
Some Richmond fans may live there too.

Hellenic Tiger

Unbelievable

Well aren't you lucky.
Maybe when I commute to the G next week you can stand at Jolimont and frisk me to see whether I'm worthy to enter the arena or because I support the RFC I will be spared the indignity. FFS.
Maybe I'll stay home and watch the game from the plasma I stole from a house in the leafy inner east. :shh
FFS.
Some of us can be worse than the scumbags we should be reading the riot act too.

Dubstep Dookie

Unbelievable

Christian by name only, toff head.  Go to hell.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Dubstep, you've returned to form :clapping

This is vintage Dooks. :clapping

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame

Unbelievable

Well aren't you lucky.
Maybe when I commute to the G next week you can stand at Jolimont and frisk me to see whether I'm worthy to enter the arena or because I support the RFC I will be spared the indignity. FFS.
Maybe I'll stay home and watch the game from the plasma I stole from a house in the leafy inner east. :shh
FFS.
Some of us can be worse than the scumbags we should be reading the riot act too.
to all those unfortunate Richmond supporters that live in Lalor i'm sorry.  :-*

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame

Unbelievable

Christian by name only, toff head.  Go to hell.
:help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsDpznl8eIs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
I live in Mill Park. Next suburb up from Lalor.

hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

tony_montana

plenty of tigers up north, saw heaps getting on at epping, labor and thomastown

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
plenty of tigers up north, saw heaps getting on at epping, labor and thomastown

There was actually more Tiges fans than blues fans getting on the Epping line..

Took me till Northcote to see a Blues fan after seeing heaps of Richmond fans get on.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Hellenic Tiger

Unbelievable

Well aren't you lucky.
FFS.
to all those unfortunate Richmond supporters that live in Lalor i'm sorry.  :-*

Hahahahaha idiot.

You'd think you're a Melbourne supporter in disguise.
Maybe I'll see you huffing and puffing Jack Watts on the HFF members side of the ground city end in 2 weeks while Lynden "Julian Knight" Dunne waits his turn for you to comb his mo while all your other toff mates in the members pull their handkerchieves out of their sports jackets to wipe their monacles from all the hot wind saying "I say what's number 4 and 14 doing with Stewart". :help

What a nice day out for the folk from Box Hill, Brighton, Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Camberwell, Sandringham, Toorak and East Melbourne slumming it at the footy with those Richmond ferals from Lalor, Thommo, Epping, Reza, South Morang, Mill Park and Bundoora.
I'm glad you all have immobilizers on your Range Rovers, Jaguars, Volvos, Lexus and Subaru Foresters for you blokes who got your heads kicked in from us Wogs in High School.
I'm sure you'll like to tell us how work will go on Monday pushing around and bullying your 19-23 year old and 55-60 year old claims staff on your 70k per year salary and thinking the world is okay when your at work because its the only place in the world you feel superior than anybody else and all your childhood fears and inadequacies are a thing of the past because you can push people around here with no retaliation.  Know it all Malaka.
Can you be my friend I'm tough behind a computer too. Please :lol :rollin :lol
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:34:55 AM by Tuckerbag »

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
how uncouth!

would never see this in the MCC!