Author Topic: Richmond vs Collingwood - Round 2  (Read 19045 times)

dwaino

Re: Richmond vs Collingwood - Round 2
« Reply #420 on: April 13, 2012, 10:12:30 PM »
Whats happened to the Pies?

Dane Swan ate them all.

lol....swan is turning into there Jackson, if only Jackson could turn into swan......

OMG JACKSON IS UGLY DUCKLING AND WILL TURN INTO BEAUTIFUL SCHWAN!

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #421 on: April 13, 2012, 10:20:05 PM »
Whats happened to the Pies?

Dane Swan ate them all.

lol....swan is turning into there Jackson, if only Jackson could turn into swan......

OMG JACKSON IS UGLY DUCKLING AND WILL TURN INTO BEAUTIFUL SCHWAN!

lol....just a pity he hatched 8 years ago, plays like he's still covered in down though.....

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #422 on: April 13, 2012, 10:41:41 PM »
Carlton spanked the pies a lot harder than they did us which tells me we aren't that bad. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:49:17 PM by one-eyed »
Lots of people name their swords......

tony_montana

« Reply #423 on: April 13, 2012, 11:48:32 PM »
Carlton spanked the pies a lot harder than they did us which tells me we aren't that bad.

Draw a longer bow champ  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #424 on: April 14, 2012, 12:20:15 AM »
If we had kicked straight in the first half we may have been able to put some scoreboard pressure on them and then anything could've have happened after half-time. However if... would've... could've ... means nothing when we kick 2.10 ::) after missing early gettable goals against Carlton as well. The Pies have come back closer to the chasing pack and we still have a fair way to go. If we have truly improved we'll eventually put Melbourne to the sword over the 4 quarters today.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #425 on: April 14, 2012, 07:00:15 AM »

Owl, please refer to the "No Excuses" policy/thread before posting like this.  Thanks.

;D

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #426 on: April 14, 2012, 08:47:13 AM »
If we had kicked straight in the first half we may have been able to put some scoreboard pressure on them and then anything could've have happened after half-time. However if... would've... could've ... means nothing when we kick 2.10 ::) after missing early gettable goals against Carlton as well. The Pies have come back closer to the chasing pack and we still have a fair way to go. If we have truly improved we'll eventually put Melbourne to the sword over the 4 quarters today.

neither West coast of Brisbane put melbourne to the sword over the whole 4 quarters, so i dont expect us to, but i do expect us to have done so by the end of the game.

If we can get a jump on them early and not drop of because we think it will be easy we may do so, but i expect them to throw everything they have at us early, and we need to absorb it.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #427 on: April 14, 2012, 08:51:28 AM »

neither West coast of Brisbane put melbourne to the sword over the whole 4 quarters, so i dont expect us to, but i do expect us to have done so by the end of the game.

If we can get a jump on them early and not drop of because we think it will be easy we may do so, but i expect them to throw everything they have at us early, and we need to absorb it.

True Al but we should still start well - as we did vs Carlton and Collingwood which gives us the opportunity to break them early.
My gut feel says we won't but it would be nice  :pray and take the whites out of my knuckles  :cheers
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #428 on: April 14, 2012, 07:31:24 PM »

Draw a longer bow champ  :lol
No this is adequate, Next time we play them we will shellack them.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #429 on: April 15, 2012, 07:55:13 AM »
We need to stop carlton aboriginal bridage in the future